The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Saying nothing, he gripped his knees tightly. Lack of words bothering him with the amount of emotion running through his veins. There were not enough words for him to convey how he felt. Instead he kissed Mello back with everything he had, hoping it would be enough. Bowing his head he listened to the footsteps leave the room. The door clicking shut finally forcing him to let go of the silent tears that he had been holding back. He wouldn't let Mello see him break down, knowing that the blonde would stay if he did see. Wrapping his arms around his legs, he rested his head in his lap until the flow stopped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:51 pm

It had been three years since Mello had left Wammy's, three years since he had seen or even spoken to Matt.
Mello's first destination was New York. He had decided before he even got on the plane in England that he needed to find an orginization with power, money, and connections...he needed the mofia. The mob was situated mainly in five cities in America, New York, New Jersey, Detroit, Chicago, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. Over the years he traveled to each of these cities, studying the different ways the different sects operated. There were Russian, Irish, Jewish, and of course Italian mob groups, just to name a few. He decided to go with the Italians. They were the widest spread, and thus, had the most connections. After getting rid of one of the rival bosses, whos body so conviantly showed up at the top groups headquarters in L.A., Mello assured himself a place in their upper ranks.
It was one day when he was looking up stuff on Kira that he found something of great intrest to him. Someone who was subcontracting to the mob. Doing hacking jobs. He knew who it was instantly. It was time to retrieve that which he left behind.
Ten hours later he was standing at the door of an apartment in a high rise in New York. He's going to kill me for this. He thought with a smirk. He took a deep breath, Here goes nothing.
Mello knocked briskly on the door, hearing Matt shout something from inside. The sound of Matt's voice after all these years felt like it stopped his heart in his chest. He could hear him padding to the door, the locks turning, the hinges creaking...then there he was. Matt stood in the doorway, hair tossled from sleep, only pajama pants on, goggles in place, cigarette in his mouth. He's grown up. Mello thought, almost laughing. "Well hey there sexy, long time no see."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:25 pm

"I already told you it'll be ready tomo-" Matt cut his sentence off, cigarette falling to the ground. "Mello?" He whispered. His eyes grew wide as he took in the full appearance of the blonde, he'd gotten..well if possible, even sexier than before. Remembering to breathe, he tried to regulate his heartbeat, which he was sure, could be heard across the room. Without thinking he jumped on Mello, dragging him into a tight hug.
"Bastard." He growled. "You could've called first, I would've been changed."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:21 am

Mello laughed as the red head pulled him into an embrace, hugging him back tightly. "Where would the fun in that of been? I would of never gotten to see your face like this." He said grinning. He pulled away, looking down the hall. No one was out there, but...."Let's go inside." He said, grabbing Matt's hand and pulling him into his own apartement. He turned around quickly, swiping the cigarette off the floor, shoving it back at the boy, "You're going to burn this whole place down if you keep doing that." He teased.
Mello flopped down on Matt's couch, stretching his legs out on the coffee table infront of it. "So...whacha been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:40 am

"You go missing for three years, I hear nothing of you so I assume you've died and you come back with what've been up to? No no no. What the fuck have you been up to? I doubt my story is no where near as exciting." Inhaling the nicotine that Mello had kindly given him back. Old habits die hard.
Taking the opposite couch, he stared at him for a good minute pulling off his goggles in an attempt to see better. Grinning to himself, he realised he was right. Mello had gotten sexier.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:28 pm

"I promised you I wouldn't die, didn't I? I always keep my promises." Mello smirked, pulling out a chocolate bar from his coat.
"What have I been up to? Not much I guess...traveling, seeking out clues on Kira, taking over the American Moffia, you know, normal stuff." He said loftily, snapping off a peice of chocolate. "And it appears you've been working for me, in a manner of speaking." He laughed.
"And what was that grin for earlier?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 pm

"Yes, taking over the Mafia is an everyday occurrence I take it?" He rolled his eyes, leaning back into his seat. "Good to see you haven't changed. Besides am I not entitled to grin like an idiot when I see my best friend for the first time in three years? Sheesh." He retorted, fighting the urge to stick out his tongue in defiance. "In a manner of speaking yes. I had to keep tabs on you somehow, why do you think we live in the same city. C'mon blondie thought you were smart enough to realise that."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:32 am

"Hey I also live in L.A., and I'm there more then I am here, don't forget about that. My theory is you made it to New York from England then were to lazy to move on to any other city. You were relieved when you figured out I spent half my time here." Mello grinned. "I'm right, aren't I? Admit it."
"And if you've been keeping tabs on me, which doesn't suprise me in the slightest, why did you ask what I'd been doing? What have you been doing? I was able to keep track of you until you left Wammy's, after that..." Mello blushed, "I figured you were in New York, it seemed like your kinda place, but I don't have your computer skills, or your tracking skills. I wouldn't of been able to show up on your doorstep if I hadn't stumbled across the profile of one of our hackers and recognised it as you instantly. I would of called you in the next few months, things are starting to get normal now, but when I found you, I had to come in person." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:57 am

"Packing is so hard." He whined, tilting his head back to look at the ceiling. "New York isn't so bad. You get used to the hookers and druggies. I guess I got lucky huh? But if you moved to somewhere else you can bet I'd be two steps behind you." With a sigh, he crushed his now extinguished cigarette into an ash tray on the table in front of him. "Just because I know where you are doesn't mean I know what you're doing. For all I knew you'd joined the army, not like that's fucking likely. Like to see the Sergeant who told you to drop and give me twenty. I wonder how long it takes to get a boot out of an ass..." Amused at the thought it took a while for him to mentally drag his mind back to reality and not the scowl on the imaginary Mello's face. "Well, the job pays well and it's easy enough to not get myself killed. Besides it also means I don't have to go outside unless I'm cleaning my car or picking up new games...or something to smoke...or food. Whichever comes first. Well I'm glad you came, like hell things would ever be normal around you. Which means that I would've only seen you in about five years time."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:45 am

"Yeah I don't take orders well. I give orders. Plain and simple. Though I think I may have taken a few orders from you back in the day, but only under special circumstances." Mello laughed while he crushed the wrapper of his chocolate bar in his hand, shoving it in his pocket.
Mello removed his leather covered legs from the coffee table, crossing them. "You're right, things are never normal around me. They never have been, they never will be...but I would of contacted you soon. There's no fucking way I could of gone five more years without seeing you! Three years with no contact what so ever with you was hell! You're my best friend, and I still love you, even more if possible. Thinking of seeing you again was the only thing that kept me going at times, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to call you and just hear your voice, but I was so afraid of putting you in danger, especially in the begining... These past three years haven't been easy, I'm not going to lie." He said covering his face. "But I wouldn't of dragged you through the shit I went through for all the chocolate in the world. Anyways, you never told me what you've been up to, besides the whole hacking for the moffia thing. Why did you finally leave Wammy's? Is that old geezer Roger still alive? Is that stupid twit Near still playing with toys in his room? You know, stuff like that." He asked, geninuenly intrested, at least in what Matt had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:43 am

"Okay first things first. I left Wammy's because I kinda...set Linda's room on fire. I didn't mean to, I was smoking and my lit cigarette happened to find it's way into her room after she kept bugging me about you." He chuckled lightly at the memory, Linda's face was not one that was easy to forget. "Roger is still alive and Near...well...he's head of the SPK downtown. At least that's what I last heard, though as far as I know he still has all his toys. Kinda weird." He added. "Although, just to point out, you may have wanted to keep me out of all the shit you got into, but I can't exactly lie. I know exactly what you were up to. Remember Montain last year? Big guy, Italian mob boss, almost shot you in the head but got shot at the last minute." Matt shuffled awkwardly in his seat, blushing gently. "Yeah that was me. Like hell he was going to kill you. That's my job!"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:54 am

"You set Linda's room on fire?! That's priceless!" Mello exclaimed, laughing hysteriaclly. "...Near's in New York? I think I like this city 57% less now. Couldn't that brat stay in England? Kira isn't in the U.S., I can gaurentee that." Mello said with a huff.
"Wait? That was you?! I thought you said you didn't know what I was doing?! You're such a liar!" Mello yelled, jumping to his feet. He literally climbed onto the coffee table, jumping down infront of Matt. Leaning forward he put an arm on either side of the couch next to his head, looming over him. "You were seriously close enough to shoot that asshole who was about to off me and you didn't say hi? Poke your head out from the shadows so I could see you? Something?! Here I am worried to all hell about you, and you're right there! Man you're a dick!" He yelled, getting in the red heads face. He stopped, smirking suddenly, then leaned forward kissing the boy quickly, then immediatly pulling back, sitting on the coffee table. "Thanks for saving my life, I owe ya one."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:01 pm

"Well, you know I can't lie well. I guess I've gotten the knack if you believed me. Huh...maybe I can use that to my advantage." He mused, tapping his finger against his lip. "I didn't show myself because...I know this is going to sound stupid, but I didn't want to make you mad at me. I wouldn't put it past you to shoot me yourself. I actually lost track of you a few months back, couldn't pick much on on you until about a month ago. But during that seven months I had no idea what happened to you, so I am entitled to still be angry at you." He huffed, instantly losing the pout when Mello placed his hands either side of his head. He blushed suddenly as he felt cool lips press against his own. He was sure that Mello no longer felt that way especially after three years apart, but even geniuses can be deceived. Though he couldn't help but scowl on the inside that Mello could still make him blush in under a second. "Damn straight you owe me one."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:30 am

"I can't believe I can still make you blush! It's adorable!" Mello laughed, smacking his leg. "Oh God I've missed you Mattie... I can't believe you put yourself in danger like that following me around! I thought you were smarter then that! You're supposed to be a genius! And you always had a better sense of self preservation that anyone else I knew, except L until the Kira case. I would of thought after seeing what happened to him you would of been more careful!" He exclamined, standing up, pacing the room. He turned, pulling his gun out from the small of his back, pointing it at the gamer. "Do you want to die? Huh? Because if you're that eager to die, I'll be the one to kill you. Understand?" Mello said seriously, pointing the weapon steadily at his friend.
Mello clicked the safety back on on his gun, pointing it towards the celling, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Sorry. It's just I never thought I would have to worry about you doing something so reckless! You made me promise not to die, I never made you promise the same thing because it never crossed my mind that you might actually leave your home!" He sighed, collapsing onto the couch next to Matt, resting his head on the boys shoulder. "Matt I could never lose you. I was only able to do the stuff I did because I knew you were safe. If you died, I would follow you immediatly. You're the only person I care about. So until I'm sure you arn't going to get yourself killed doing stuff like that, please don't? I know you're a good shot, but....I don't know." He sighed again, closing his eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:40 am

Matt stared at the barrel of the gun, completely emotionless.
"If you're going to pull the trigger then do so. I don't mind." He told Mello simply. "Though I will haunt your ass until you join me." He sighed, patting the blonde's hair as he felt weight being lightly pressed onto his shoulder. "I won't promise I won't get myself killed because I will take the shot that's heading for you and you know that. Maybe you rubbed off on me so I became reckless, or maybe I missed you because you keep me level headed so I started to go nuts. I don't know.." Only managing to give a half-smile, he turned his gaze to stare out the window, guilt slowly ebbing away at his stomach, but at least if he didn't look at Mello the emotion didn't become stronger. "I won't apologise either because I'm not sorry." He told him, ruling out any attempt of being mauled into a false apology.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:37 am

"Of course you're not sorry. You've never been sorry for scareing the shit outta me." Mello mumbled, replacing his gun. He moved suddenly, straddeling Matt's legs, effectively pinning him to the couch. "I already told you, you wouldn't have a chance to haunt me, because I would be following you shortly."
He reached down, pulling Matt's goggle's off his eyes so he could see the sapphire blue color. He wasn't sure if Matt still liked him the same way anymore...three years could be a long time. Hell Matt might not even find him remotly attractive anymore, but nothing that he was doing was any different then what he use to do to the boy before that night they got drunk, he was always hanging all over Matt. Well maybe pulling a gun on Matt was different, Mello couldn't recall doing that before...a knife, yes, but not a gun. Roger wouldn't let him near firearms.
Mello pressed his forehead against Matt's, closing his eyes. Just for a moment he felt thirteen again, before L died, before he found out Matt cared for him too, before he gave up his dream to Near, before he left the safety of Wammy's...
"You know, a day didn't go by where I didn't think of you. I felt so bad leaving you behind. I thought you were going to hate me the next time I saw you. You don't hate me do you?" He whispered, eyes still closed, afraid of the answer. He didn't think Matt hated him, not if he saved his life, but just because you don't want someone dead doesn't mean you like them...
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Matt kept quiet. It was the first time he'd ever seen Mello look so afraid and yet even though he was seventeen, he managed to look like a four year old who'd lost his favourite toy. He gently pulled Mello's face up so he could see him properly before capturing the blonde's lips in his own. Pulling away he smiled.
"Like I could hate you. You leave for three years and things don't change do they? If I hated you then you would have a bullet in your skull by now...or I would've given Linda your address. Death by Linda seems like a amusing way to go. I just can't believe you thought I would hate you. I've actually grown a backbone in the last few years, though I still can't slam the door on Jehovah witnesses or salesmen." He sighed, remembering the night when he'd been sucked into a four hour lecture about how God will smite them until he pointed out that Kira was more likely to kill him then anything. The religious freak was not happy. "Besides, who else can scare you except me?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 pm

It was Mello's turn to blush as Matt pressed his lip to his. "You're right, nothing changes...except that I'm Consigliere to the most powerful mob boss in the US and you're some super hacker with mad shooting skills now. Nothing important changes." He smiled gently. "And giving Linda my address would of been Evil! Like Kira evil!" Mello exclaimed.
"I thought you might hate me because I left you alone. I just left you behind, not contacting you at all..." He said quietly, bowing his head. "I didn't want to, but I didn't want to put you in danger...guess that was pointless. You put yourself in danger instead." He muttered. "You know, you really are the only one who can scare me." Mello laughed.
He climbed off Matt, standing up with his hands on his hips, "So you got any food? I'm starving. I spent eight hours on a plane before I came here, and I sure as hell want eating what they were serving on there."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 am

"Food?" Matt drifted off into thought, trying to remember when the last time he shopped was, or more to the point, the last time he ate. "Uhh maybe, I don't know. Heh you know me Mells, eating is not something I think about." He explained as Mello already got stuck into his cupboards, but turning out nothing more than a few dust bunnies. "Let me grab a shirt and some...better pants and we can get something. Though don't expect me to know anywhere, I only know my way out the street." Padding towards his bedroom, he rummaged around managing to find clean clothes, he pulled them on. "I got a car downstairs, or if you'd rather walk..."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 am

"Walk? Hell no! It's cold here! Not as cold as Detroit or windy as Chicago...but it's still fucking cold!" Mello exclaimed, leaning against the wall while Matt got changed. "Besides, I wanna see your car. You always did have an unhealthy obsession with vehicels...I'm suprised you didn't end up in Detroit." He grinned. "I got a bike back in L.A....it's my fourth one since I got here. I love this one though, I really hope I don't smash it like I did the others..." He said thoughtfully, nibbiling on his lip. "I love this country! You can get your motocycle license at fourteen, FOURTEEN! You can start diving a car before you're even fifteen! It's great! Though the whole drinking age thing sucks...not like it makes a difference to me." He grinned largely.
"Ya ready yet? Let's go...I get cranky when I don't eat, and a cranky Mello is a violent Mello. I'm amazed you haven't starved to death without me around." Mello smirked, walking towards the door, holding it open for the red head.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 am

"Well I almost died about seventeen times from forgetting to eat...or is it eighteen? I forget." He shook his head grinning as he walked out the door Mello so graciously held open for him. "Next door neighbour checked on me when he didn't hear me yelling at my computer in a good six hours. Good thing she does actually, though she finds it funny now." He told him as he walked down the flight of stairs reaching the ground floor. "It's not that cold, stop being a drama queen." He sighed. Unlocking the door to his garage he exposed the striking red paint of the Chevy on the inside. "I don't want a violent Mello, so get your butt in the car so you can eat."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:27 pm

"Man you have to have a guardian angel or something...why can't you be addicted to sweets like L or chocolate like me? Why cigarettes? Atleast then you wouldn't die of starvation..." He remarked, shaking his head at his friend.
"There's is a huge difference between the 90 degrees I was in a few hours ago in L.A. and the 50 here in New York! I'm not being a damn drama queen! It's fucking cold! If it wasn't cold I wouldn't be in this big ass coat! There are reasons I didn't remain in Detroit or Chicago, and why I stay in California and Nevada from late fall to early spring...I fucking hate the cold!" Mello whined loudly, shoving his hands deep in his pockets, mopeing.
The blonde let out a low whistle, "1969 Chevy Camero SS, badass. I always pegged you as a classic car kinda guy...that or some brand new suped up rice burner." Mello snickered, sliding in the car, which was easier said then done...leather sticks to leather.
"So what are you in the mood for? Chinese? Pizza? Sushi? I'm down for anything, just no ground meat, that shit's disgusting...so no cheese burgers or hot dogs. It's my treat, and you better eat! Not like last time I treated you to food where you just had ice cream and no real food! You're still so scrawny, I'm afraid you're going to pass out on me. Nicotine is not part of the food pyramid." Mello chided.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm

"It's not cold. You've always been a drama queen, no point int denying it after seventeen years, you won't win." He grinned, sliding into the drivers seat. Turning the key in the ignition he relaxed into the gentle rumble of the engine. "I don't care where we go, besides I told you to pick actually ice cream is good shit! They don't do it as well here. I got so disappointed." He pouted, pulling out of the garage and onto the street.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 am

"I am not a drama queen." Mello pouted, crossing his arms over his stomach. "Ice cream is good, but it's not a meal Matt. Your organs are going to start shutting down if you don't get some semblance of proper nutrition." He scolded. "And you're right, the ice cream here is nothing compared to the stuff back home. Have you tried Cold Stone's ice cream yet? It's gellato, not American Ice Cream, so it's pretty decent." He offered.
"Hmm...sushi's good, but it's not filling enough. I love chinese, but you're picky when it comes to food, so let's just get pizza. New York always did have pretty good pizza, Chicago has better though. Oh well, can't have everything." He sighed. Mello stared out that window at the passing shops, "Stop at any place, except that Giovanni's pizzaria place up the road. Me going in there would be a bad thing." He laughed.

((So have you ever listened to Mindless Self Indulgance? Totally a band Matt would listen to lol. I was listening to them at work all day. Look up MSI Ghetto Blaster on Youtube and you'll see why I think of Matt. "I'm a badass, tell me i'm a badass!" - Jimmy Page by MSI, or the intro to ultrasex (the faggot song) "While you're out gay bashing I'll be at your house fucking your girlfriend...in the ass." lmao! Okay I'm done, sorry XP))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm

"Hy what did you do to Giovanni? He's a good man." Picking up his speed, he overtook the two people driving in front who seemed to be driving like old woman. "Balance Shmalance. If I eat I'll probably die anyway, I'm better eating any crap I want. If my organs start shutting down then it's my own fault." Sliding the car smoothly into a parking space, he pulled his goggles back over his eyes.
"C'mon then, feeding time for Mello."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:12 am

"Me? I didn't do anything to him! Not personally." He mumbled. "He use to allow meetings of a rival mob group in his back room, that's all."
Mello sat across from Matt at the little table. The whole resturant had a fake italian feel to it. "I want mushrooms and onions on my pizza, what are you getting?" He asked, scruntching up the paper wrapper of a straw. He dropped water on it, watching it open up like an inch worm, smiling in amusement. "What's taking them so long? I'm bored." He sighed, leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:21 am

Matt shrugged.
"Whatever the hell comes first. It all tastes the same to me." He grinned, shuffling around in his seat. "So basically you dealt with him. To think, I thought you were getting soft." He teased, ruffling Mello's hair. Matt had been pleased to discover he was in fact taller than the blonde. After being teased for being short by him for most of his childhood he felt that this was adequate payback.
"It'll be done when it's done, getting all grumbly won't make it cook faster ya'know."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:47 am

"Liar, it so will cook faster if I complain." Mello retorted, smothing his hair back down. "Cooks even faster if I pull my gun." He mumbled, stiring his water with his straw. "Mattie I'm hungry! My stomach is making all sorts of noises, and I don't like it!" He complained, crossing his arms and laying his head down on the table.
The waitress returned with a basket of breadsticks, "Your food will be out in a few minutes." She smiled, leaving the table. "Oh thank God! Food!" Mello exclaimed, grabbing one of the breadsticks out of the basket, tearing it in half, taking a huge bite. "Mmmmm, these are good. Eat one. Now."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:19 pm

"You sound like you haven't eaten...ever" He sighed, grabbing a bread stick to appease him, but played with it in between his fingers instead. "So, would you please mind explaining all the leather?" Not that it doesn't look sexy as hell. He mentally added, nibbling on the end of the bread stick when Mello shot him a glare, reminding him that he had yet to eat even though he wasn't particularly hungry/
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:31 am

"High metabolism, sorry." Mello said totally unrepentive, grabbing a second bread stick. "If only these were chocolate covered..." He mumbled.
"What you don't like it? I think I look pretty hot in leather." He grinned. "It started with a leather jacket and kinda...progressed from there. I see your dress hasn't changed much, I would swear you were wearing the same clothes you were wearing three years ago, if you hadn't grown so much." He laughed. "What the hell is with that anyways? You must of grown at least a foot in the past three years! Oh and I love your boots." He smirked, conversation being cut off by the arrival of their meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next