The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:49 pm

"You know I would drop to my knees and tell you anything you wanted to hear. But there is no way in hell I'm begging today." He moved his mouth back to Mello's neck, biting gently. Lightly sucking the wound, he grinned as a pale bruise formed. "Mine now." He murmured, tracing the outline of it. "Wonder what Linda will say when she sees that."
Hooking his fingers around the top of Mello's pants he soon discarded them into the growing heap of clothing.

((Heh wrote this in school like the sneaky ninja that I am ;D So sorry if unspellchecked. I dont have a spellchecker D:))
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Mello gasped as Matt bit into his neck, making a helpless noise as he sucked on the spot. "Not fair, I have nothing to prove you're mine." He complained in a breathy voice. "You know I was thinking about what Linda would say if she knew we were actually doing this a few minutes ago." Mello laughed, shuddering slightly under Matt's light touch on his neck.
Mello blushed furiously as his pants were removed, especially since Matt remained fully clothed. He unconciously moved his knee up, trying to cover himself. Mello tugged Matt's shirt again lightly, "You really arn't being fair, bastard."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 pm

"You weren't fair yesterday." He replied simply, removing Mello's finger from his shirt. "More to the point, you're always unfair to me. Shall we call this mild payback?" He grinned, pushing Mello's knee down, running his fingers along his inner thighs. "Or just rape?" He asked playfully, tugging down the ebony boxers.

((Sorry so short, running to the movies in five minutes :L)
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:39 am

"We were in an alley, drunk, yesterday, neither of us got naked. I just pulled your pants down to keep them cl-lean..." He studdered over the last word as Matt stroaked his inner thigh. "And I am not always unfair! I'm more fair to you then I am to anyone el.." His rant was cut off by Matt's hand again. "Oh God." Mello breathed out, head falling back.
Mello felt Matt tug down his boxers and began to blush again, yet lifted his hips to help Matt slip them off. Mello reached up, grabbing Matt's face, bringing it to his own. He smashed his lips against the other boys, thrusting his tongue deep inside Matt's mouth, balling one hand in Matt's hair, cupping his chin with the other hand. After a few moments of intense kissing, Mello pulled back, "I think I'd be okay if you raped me." He said in a husky whisper. "Of course you can't rape the willing, and I'm definatly willing."

((Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to write "God" and not "gods"? lol! Not just in my writing but in real life I say gods not god haha, but it's Catholic Mello so I have to remember to write God XP (I am assuming he's Catholic since he wears a rosery, which is a Catholic thing. I actually have 2 of them, a childs one with frosted pink hearts as the beads that I recieved for my first communion, and one that looks just like Mello's with red beads that my mom gave me when she went on a rosery buying spree for a funeral after my grandpa killed himself in March. My mom is Irish Catholic, my grandpa was Roman Catholic and my Grandma is Irish Catholic lol.))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:24 pm

"Don't bullshit me Mello. You know as well as I do that you were unfair." He whispered, sliding his hand down his stomach, wrapping his hand around him. He smiled as Mello raised his hips towards the touch, the soft moan that came from the blonde only pushing him on. "After all, we got class in...seven minutes. Seven minutes I could happily spend working you up and not letting you finish...sounds like a plan." He grinned, moving downwards and taking him into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:53 am

Mello's breath caught in his throat, hands convulsing around the sheets. "A-ah, oh God Matt!" Mello gasped as Matt's head moved up and down on him. Mello's head fell back, hand moving to tangle in red hair. "Matt, I don't think I'm going to last very long..." He said inbetween ragged breaths, "You've teased me to much tonight...and I've wanted this for so long...and I've been turned on so bad since last night..." He gasped, moaning as Matt worked him harder. "God Matt, I love you, I never know what to expect with you..." Mello said in almost a whimper, biting his lip hard enough to draw blood, trying to keep from crying out to loudly. I'm really not going to last long at all...
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:03 am

Pulling away, much to Mello's whine of disapproval, he grinned
"Time for class, Rogers already going to whoop our asses for being late home yesterday. He knows everything anyway." Tapping Mello's nose, he reached down to pick the clothes up off the floor. "I said I wouldn't let you finish. And it's been six minutes. One minute to get changed and get your ass down to calculus. I'll meet you there." Stretching, he walked out the room before he could get pulled down and forced to finish what he'd started.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:34 am

"Fucking bastard, just you wait till later..." Mello muttered, walking into the bathroom with his arms full of clothing. He couldn't go to class like this...

Two minutes later Mello entered him and Matt's Calculus class. The teacher looked like he was about to scold him for being late, but then caught the look in the blondes eyes, looking away to continue roll call.
Mello flopped down at in the desk next to Matt's, scowling at the boy. "You're gonna get it so bad later..." He whispered in a menasing tone, already comming up with idea's for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:14 am

"I don't think I'll be coming back tonight then." His burst of actually being controlling seemed to have melded away when he left the room. The look Mello's eyes screamed murder...or rape...most likely rape. Either way he was displeased, something Matt had been anticipating, but not to this degree. "Shit." He muttered, letting his head fall onto the desk, knowing full well that he was going to be dragged back to the room as soon as classes were done for the day.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:34 am

"You have to come back eventually. All your gaming systems are in the room." Mello smirked evily. Good...little bastard. He's scared shitless. He should be. That was a dick move he pulled earlier. Who the hell gets someone aroused to nearly the point of orgasim then just leaves him like that?!
The class went by quickly, mostly because Mello wasn't paying attention to math, he was coming up with punishments for Matt. Mello grabbed Matt's wrist, pulling him out of his seat. "It's time for P.E., lets go. I'm not letting you out of my sight. You're mine this afternoon." He grinned again, a plan formulating in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:40 am

"No Mells I don't-I won't...No P.E!" He whined, falling on his face and going completely limp. "I'm not getting up." He told him, voice muffling in the carpet. "And I'm sure you don't want me to rug burn my face...If you pick me up I will bite you...hard." He grumbled. "I am not doing P.E."

Just keep him talking, if he talks long enough his grip will loosen. Then run. You can still run right? Yeah, one foot in front of the other kind of deal. I should so hide in Nears room...last place he'll check...I hope.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:03 am

"You bite me, I'll fucking sock you so hard you'll be unconcious for a week...and you don't wanna know what will happen if you're unconcious for that long." Mello growled. "Now we're going to P.E., you don't have to do anything but change and sit on the side and play your game boy, but you do have to go. Got it?" He said sternly. When Matt still didn't move Mello grabbed him, throwing him over his shoulder with some effort. "Remember what I told you! If you fucking bite me, you're dead! You don't actually have to move, shit you don't even have to walk, but you're going!" Mello snapped, begining to walk down the hall. A few stragglers were staring at the couple. Mello did have to admit this must look odd, but he wasn't in the mood for this shit. "What the fuck are you looking at?! Get to your God damned class before I kick all of your asses into next week!" Submissive Mello was gone, Badass Mello who was more then willing to kill everyone, was back. But you know perfectly well that will only last until Matt gets up the nerve to be dominant again...then you will do anything he asks of you for the chance to be with him again. You're a fucking pussy when it comes to that boy. You would crawl on your hands and knees just for the chance to have him press his lips to yours again. You're fucking pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:11 am

He wriggled against the firm grip he had around his waist, shaking his head in defiance. "No! I don't even want to go there. Mells don't be mean! I will bite you. I will..." He pouted, shuffling around in the vice like hold Mello had on him. "No I won't, but you wouldn't hit me even if I did. I don't even wanna change! Let me down!!" Knowing he couldn't see him, he still forced his eyes to well up, widening them so they looked more innocent than usual. "Don't you love me?" He sniffed. "You're so cruel."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:36 pm

((Okay I'm annoyed. I wrote out this big long reply and when I went to post it, it logged me out and deleted it DX So now I have to try to remember what I wrote...troublesome.))

"Of course I love you! That's why I'm taking you to class. Believe it or not I'm doing you a favor Mattie." Mello said, stopping in front of the gym doors. He carefully set the boy on the ground, grabbing his wrists so he couldn't flee.
"Listen, I heard Roger and Taylor talking a couple of days ago. Coach Taylor said he was going to have to fail you if you didn't start showing up for class. He said you didn't even have to do anything, you just have to physically be present."
Mello pulled Matt into the room, heading over to the bleachers. "I know you could give less then a shit about failing P.E., but the thing is if you fail you're going to have to take Weight Training next semester. That means you actually have to work out Matt, and that's not the worst of it..." He sat down, pulling Matt down next to him. "Mattie, Weight Training is at the same time as the Computer Technologies class next semester. I know how much you want to take that class, you've been talking about it for two years." As much as Matt had pissed him off this morning with that little stunt he pulled, he was still his best friend, and he wanted Matt to be happy.
"So please. Sit. Stay. Play your video games. Take a nap. I don't give a fuck what you do, just don't leave this room. It's only forty five minutes, and since we've been talking and were late to begin with, it's only thirty two minutes. I know you hate P.E., but you don't actually have to do anything in this class. If you ditch it, you'll be lifting weights instead of hacking systems...Don't be stubborn about this Mattie." Mello pleaded.
The blonde stood up, heading towards the other boys who were playing basketball, turning back to Matt before he got far, "And just incase you decide to skip out, remember that I'll be watching you. And that I run a hell of a lot faster then you do." He teasingly smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 pm

(I hate it when that happens!! Oh btw you made me google Bleachers. I had no idea what the hell they were. And also calling someone 'coach' is so weird! Our P.E teachers are still Mr/Miss...Man America is strange)

Looking like he'd had his xbox broken before his eyes, Matt shuffled into the class. Narrowing his eyes he glared, to the best of his ability, at Coach Taylor. Slumping down onto the floor, he placed his head on his hand, amused at the faces of various other classmates that he'd actually shown up.
"I may not run as fast but I can sure slam doors shut quicker." He muttered, stomach churning at the thought of what Mello might do. "And we both know I'd do C.T anyway."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:21 am

(Sorry about the bleachers thing lol, they are the stands people sit in at games. All schools (except elementry schools) have bleachers in the gym here. Also I used "coach" because somewhere in my half asleep mind I figured if they had a gym teacher at Wammy's, he would be a coach of some semi-pro sports team lol.)

"Matt, just sit there. Please?" Mello asked again, catching the ball before throwing it at the net. Does he not realise how many times I've said please to him today? I think I've said it more today then in my entire life! Mello blushed at the thought of saying please that morning, having forgot about it.

Twenty-six minutes later Mello was standing over Matt, who was still pouting. "Come'on we have Japanese class. I know you like that class..." He said in a sing song voice.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:28 am

"It's not the class, Miss Townsend has a nice rack." He stated innocently, slowly getting to his feet, knees clicking after being in exactly the same position for so long. Sticking his hands into his pockets, he struggled not to run as they left the gym. Having figured that running would only make things a thousand times worse, he decided to stay put. At least this way I won't have to deal with death.

(Haha it's fine, I was just kinda WTF?!)
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 am

Mello started laughing, almost doubling over. "She really does have nice tits doesn't she? I never paid attention. Mostly I just like the fact that she wears leather skirts and some hot-ass boots." He looked over at the red head, seeing the look of dread on his face. "Quit freaking out, it's not like I'm going to actually hurt you. You know I wouldn't actually hurt you. If I was going to physically harm you, I would of done so a long time ago, with all the times you've pissed me off..." He stopped just outside of their Japanese class, grabbing Matt's arm. "That was a mean thing you did this morning. You know how long I've wanted you, teasing me like that..." He whispered, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:22 am

"You may not hurt me but we both know you have a million ideas clogging up your head. You'll still do something completely evil without even laying a finger on me. I have a right to keep my face looking like this if I know you as well as I do." Leaning against the door, he ignored the chatter from inside. Class had already started, not that he was in any hurry to move in the slightest. "You want to know why I pulled such a douchebaggy move?" He leaned forwards, pressing his lips against Mello's for a moment. "You look so cute when you're silently begging. That's why."

(Douchebaggy is now a word :3)
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:58 am

Mello blushed bright red as Matt kissed him in front of their whole class, which included Linda and Near. I can't believe he just did that! That Matt just kissed...me, in front of everyone! I never imagined that he would... I mean, even if we had a relationship, I didn't expect him to..
"Do you really want to go to class? Because I have more entertaning ideas..." He asked, hoping Matt would agree. "And I love your random words...douchbaggy." Mello snickered.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:11 am

"I don't think I have much of a choice here do I?" With an incredibly fake reluctant sigh, he folded his arms across his chest, pretending to consider the offer. "Unless I'm off the hook now? That wouldn't be all to bad, I've been meaning to restart Final fantasy seven..."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:47 am

"You can play Final Fantasy seven when we're done. It's time for your punishment." Mello smirked, grabbing Matt's arm, pulling towards their dorm. Mello caught the look on Linda's face, and had to hold back a laugh.

"Get in here." Mello said, pulling Matt into their room, slamming the door shut, locking it. The look on Matt's face was priceless. "You realise I've been thinking about this since you walked out of the room, right? It's my turn to see you silently, or not so silently, beg."
Mello shoved Matt down on to the bed, crawling over his legs. "Off." He said, tugging the long sleeved stripped shirt off the gamer.
Mello pushed Matt back down, moving to sit on his waist so he couldn't sit up. He smirked as he grabbed Matt's arms, pulling them above his head. He quickly tied the shirt around the boys wrists, knotting it to the headboard, though not without some resistance from the captive. "Stop struggeling damnit! I told you this was your punishment!" Mello laughed, not being able to help himself.
Once he was sure Matt was securly tied down, he climbed off the boy, staring down at him. "Hmmm, what to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:26 am

"Mello! Let me go goddamn it!" Pulling against the headboard in a desperate attempt to free his hands. Only succeeding in tightening the knot and making his cheeks glow a light scarlet with effort. "This isn't funny! You probably just made Linda nosebleed to death out there!" He growled, trying to slip his hands through the loops. Cursing Mello's ability to tie a T-shirt more tightly than should be humanely possible, he flopped back onto the pillow. "Evil."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:29 am

"Nope. Not letting you go. This is your punishment." Mello smirked. "Of course, I still don't know what I'm going to do to you...I honestly didn't think it was going to be so easy to tie you up." He laughed.
Mello stalked back up to the bed, putting a leg on either side of Matt's. "Well first things first, these pants have to go." He said, skillfully unbuttoning and unzipping Matt's jeans, sliding them down his legs. The boy was wearing no underwear, which was nothing new for Matt. He wore those tight ass pants so often, boxers just didn't work well under them.
Mello stared down at the naked Matt. He had seen Matt nude before, they had shared a room for the past three years, but he had never actually looked at Matt before. How can he be so toned when he never moves? He even has a slight six-pack! I work my ass off and I'm just scrawny...
Mello leaned over Matt, pressing lips against his. He lightly ran his fingers down Matt's chest, watching the kid squirm next to him, smile on his face.
Mello moved to straddel Matt's legs again, kissing his neck. He sucked hard on the soft flesh, running his nails lightly down Matt's chest.
He moved back to Matt's mouth, sliding his hand lower until he grasped him, squeezing gently. "Having fun yet?" He whispered against Matt's lips.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:54 pm

"A-ah." He gasped, clenching his teeth in a futile attempt to keep any noise in. Raising his hips towards the touch, he unconsciously tried to touch him back, whining when he realised his hands still weren't going anywhere. "Fun?" He whispered back. "I'll never admit to it."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:33 pm

"So that's a yes." Mello chuckled, moving his hand slowly up then down. "What would you say if I told you I wanted to have sex with you?" He asked curiously, hoping Matt would agree but knowing he wouldn't. He squeezed Matt tighter, hoping to influance his decision. He knew it wasn't fair, but when did he ever play fair?
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:07 pm

"W-well you would e-even if i said no." He panted, turning his face to the side and burying himself in his arm. "So if I'm going to go out, it'll be on my terms."
Did I just say yes?! He questioned himself mentally, before Mello's hand brought him crashing back to Earth with a bump.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Did he just say yes?! Mello thought in shock. He sat up, slipping his own shirt over his head, then slid down Matt's body.
Mello quickly licked over the tip of him, then moved to take him completely in his mouth. After a few seconds he raised off of him, looking up Matt's body to his eyes. He wanted this so very bad, but the way Matt agreed..."Matt, you know I wouldn't actually rape you, as bad as I want to, right? So if you don't want to do this..." He offered, sadly. He was almost positive that Matt would back out now that he gave him a second chance, but as much as he wanted this, he would not put his relationship with Matt in jepordy. He loved Matt, and because he loved Matt he would give him one more time to say no. If Matt agreed again, all bets were off. God please let him agree again.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:32 pm

He clenched his fists, teeth breaking through the skin on his lip.
"Mello stop trying to a-ah get me to s-say no." He stuttered, raising his hips lightly to the contact. "I-I've told you what I want." He whined, pushing all of his words out as fast as he possibly could before his voice would betray him with another sound of want. "Don't make me come up there." He threatened, tugging at the restraints on his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm

"Sorry, I wont ask you again." Mello smirked, though he did have the sudden urge to make Matt beg for it...but that would be to mean. If it was just for a blow job, yes, but for having sex with a guy for the first time...Even he wasn't that cruel.
Mello crawled off the bed, moving to rummage in the top drawer of the night stand. He found what he was looking for, hand lotion. Matt swore he used it for that purpose, and who knows? He might. Your hands do get dry when you play video games all the time, but that's not what it was going to be used for now.
Mello stripped off his own pants, crawling back between Matt's legs. Mello took Matt back into his mouth, working him over. He pulled back, coating his fingers in the lotion. He moved his mouth back to Matt, sliding his hands down him. He could feel the boy shaking under him, and he almost asked him if he wanted to stop again, but thought better of it.
Mello sucked on Matt hard, waiting until he heard him making helpless noises again, carefully slipped a finger inside of him. He felt Matt tense up as he moved his finger in and out of him. He came up off Matt, looking up at him, "You need to relax or this is going to hurt." He said softly, pushing a second finger into the boy below him. He heard Matt hiss, and he began to stroak him again.
A few minutes and a generous amount of lotion on Matt and himself later, Mello moved up Matt's body, his own legs still between Matt's. He reached up, untying Matt's wrist. He kissed Matt, positioning himself at the others entrance. "Ready?" He asked tentativly, softly kissing the boy again. With a nod from Matt, Mello pushed himself inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next