The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
KH Arrives(Invite only) I_vote_lcapKH Arrives(Invite only) I_voting_barKH Arrives(Invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
KH Arrives(Invite only) I_vote_lcapKH Arrives(Invite only) I_voting_barKH Arrives(Invite only) I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

KH Arrives(Invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

KH Arrives(Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:07 pm

A dark black car soon came down the road leading to a row of buildings as abit of hard rock music was heard from the inside of it. The car stopped for a second at a red light & soon turned the corner to the right. Afterwards it pulled up & inside of a tall building. Shifting into break the driver takes out the key & opens the door stepping out. He had dark broen hair, dark brown eyes, clean & tucked in cloths, & no smile on. Soon after another person opened the door from inside the car & stepped out. A young woman with a black cloak on & her black hair dangleing from the front of it came out of it & soon shut the door behind her. The cloak touched the ground completely as her eyes were un-seen from the other person. "Is this my new Head Quarters..?" she asked weakly not sounded intrested. "Yes, it is Ms.Hana." he replyed beging to walk to the door with his hands to his sides. She stood there for a second looking in front of her then soon walking around the car & near the man. Both of there feet made a soft, 'Tip-Tap' on the cement as she walked behind him. The man placed a finger on a DNA scanner which was becide the door & soon the door opened leading to a white hallway. They both walked into it & the door shut itself behind them as they continued on untill they reached a large room. As they walked up to it the door slid open reveleing many other police inside it disscussing & working on paperwork. they soon turned their heads to KH & quickly stood up & bowed slighty in respect. Not really paying attenction she turned her head to a table coved in sweet candys from the US & Japan. Placeing a hand on the back of the couch she pulled her legs up flipping over the back of the couch & landing on it sitting down. She soon reached out a hand to a box of pocky & shot the arm abck beging to take the pocky from the box. There was afew vases of flowers on the table in the center of the candy & afew welcome cards becide the vases. "Ms.Hana," a man spoke from behind her, "We have heard about a person named 'L' who is trying to figure out who Kira is, would you like us to invite him? He seems to be a very smart man from what I have heard from Yagami; the poluce cheif." Still nomming on the pocky she sighed gently pulling it from her mouth & saying, "Yes, we will need all the help we can get on this case.. Invite him as soon as possible." after she said this she began nomming on the pocky as a woman said, "Of course.." then afterwards the sound of keyboards being clicked could be heard as she was typeing on it. "Make sure if he comes, he feels welcomed..." she said softly after this then began eatting the pocky again.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:55 am

"...And she wants me to come see her?" The males voice was muffled through the voice speaker, giving no indication of emotion.
"Yes."
"That is not something I can do. If we are to meet she will meet me here." The male rolled off an address before hanging up the phone, not bothering to wait for a reply.
Picking up a sugar cube between his thumb and forefinger, he dropped it into a warm brown liquid below him watching it dissolve slowly.

So I have been summoned...65% chance of this person being Kira. Although they claim that they want to catch him. Make that 75% chance of this person being controlled by Kira. The detective spun around on his chair for a moment, his thumb pressed to his pale lip, clearly deep in thought. Well, if they are being controlled by Kira certain aspects will be noticable... The male stopped spinning. Gripping the china cup, he raised it to his lips. the sugary substance that had congealed within it ran down his throat as he licked his lips appreciatively. Placing the cup back down, he quickly began tapping his long pale fingers over the keyboard of the computer in front of him, making notes of his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:08 am

She sat on the couch stareing at the boxed up brand new chess board that lay on the table wondering if she should open it & try to remeber how to play it. She reached out & soon began fiddleing with the plastic wrap that covered the box with her finger nails untill it broke after this she heard the door slide open. She turned her head slightly to see Yagami. "Hello there..." she said softly before turning around & peeling the wrao from the box. "hello, ms.." Yagami said trying to adress her correctly, "Hana." she finished beging to open the chess box. "Ms.Hana, there have been reports of more deaths near Sakura TV." She quickly turned sround seeing this & said, "What are the leads so far? Any hints of some sort?" the woman shook her head slightly, "No, it's just the same as it has allways been, they all just died of heart attacks.." she turned around dissapointed by this & began takeing th board from the box then re-arrangeing the chess peices in order. "Ms.Hana.." Yagami began again. "Are you sure you have no leads on Kira at this time?" she sighed gently beging to pick up one chess peice & moveing it to another square saying softlky, "Yes, I am sure... They all just die of heart attacks, but somehow Kira can manipulate what they do to kill themselfs or other people..." at that time most of everybody in the room was looking to her except the young woman who's fingers were flying across the keyboard. "I understand..." Yagami said calmly before studying the rest of the room. "Hanging up the phone another police said, "L wants you to come see him Mamn.." she huffed slightly hearing this before beging to stand up. Adjusting the hood on ehr head she began walking to Mr.Yagami. "You work with him, right Mr.Yagami? Can you please take me there..?" saying this dully he nodded his head in agreement before the door slided open & then shut as they exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:22 am

If by chance this woman is being controlled by Kira and she does slip up then we have a lead. Kira needs a name and a face, this much I have deduced from the incidence at Sakura T.V. However it is now clear he can also choose the method and time of death. He chose to mock us by having those prisoners kill themselves, some tests if you will. However it is not hard to get the name and faces of people that Kira does not know, thanks to the Internet. On the contrary he would have to know the location and habits of this person quite well to keep them from suspicion of their colleagues. After all if this woman thinks she can summon me she must be fairly powerful and people must know her well...

L continued to think, his thumb hanging off his lip. He was absentmindedly biting the digit in his mouth, finally becoming aware of what he was doing when pain shot through his hand, causing him to loose his train of thought. He sighed, hopping down from the chair. He thrust his hands into the pockets of his baggy blue jeans and began shuffling to the kitchen. He seemed to remember Watari buying cheesecake the other day and maybe sugar would help him think more rationally.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:39 am

Walking outside the building her arms were hidden in her cloak as she walked with Mr.Yagami to his car. She reached out a hand & opened the black car's door & soon sat inside of it then closeing the door behind her not even slamming it. Soon after the engne started & Mr.Yagami's car came out of the darkness of the in door parking lot. He kept the car at a equal pase to the speed limit & stopped afew times at red lights then made afew turns before arriveing at another building similar to hers, but at the same time very diffrant. He stopped the car soon after hge had parked inside the parking lot & opened his door slaming it behind himself. She soon stepped out of the car also also slamming the door behind her. "This is L's HeadQuarters.. This building is un-known to poilice at thius time." he said as he began walkint to the door with the small eye-scanner by it. "Hhmm.. I don't even have something this fancy.. Maybie I should consiter getting something like that..." she said softly to herself watching as the door slid open. They both walked inside s Mr.Yagami placed his finger in a hole connected to a medal box that was bolted on the wall. "If you have any comunication devices duch as cellphones.. Please put them in here." soon after saying this she pulled her hand back takeing her small flip phone from her back pocket & reaching out to place it in the box. Soon after that Yagami shut the box & walked on down the hallway & into a elevator. Pressing a number once they were inside it the elevador easly slid up the building then stopped, soon opening it's door at a slide. Her feet made a soft, 'pit pat' on the floor from the sound of her skin as Yagami's shoes made the occational, 'TipTap'. Soon walking up to the door Mr.Yagmi pressed a button & spoke into the speeker saying, "KH is here Sir." haveing his voice muffled abit he stood & waited for the door to be opened along with her.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:50 am

L hopped onto the couch in front of him, placing the plate of cake of the table.
"Excellent. Bring her in." He said to Watari, quickly arranging his features to be blank. He placed the fork next to the plate in a perfect vertical line as Watari walked out the room, his soft foot steps being muffled by carpet. The door handle clicked open and several more footsteps and voice were heard within the room.

L stood, slightly disappointed at having to leave his cake behind, but he made his way to the hallway. his slouch more prominent as he moved.
He swept his ebony orbs over the newcomers, quickly analyzing them.
Female, possible Japanese decent, keeps face covered. Fear of Kira perhaps? Or perhaps a ruse by Kira. Male, Yagami. Safe. Increased chance of being a pawn of Kira now stands at 78.92%
He paused, rubbing his foot against his leg.
"I am L."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:57 am

((She's American))

Still stinding there looking to her toes & wiggleing them she looked up as the door had opened. "Hello..." She said dully studying him over. "I am KH..." she soon looked past him & studyed every one else there she watched as they bowed slightly seeing her then turned back around to do their work. "Sir, KH here is also working on trying to find out who Kira is..." he said looking to her. Pulling up her foot she rubbed her heel agenst her lower leg & placed it back down looking L in the eyes wondering what he could be thinking. Her bright brown eyes could be seen slightly from the brussle of her balck hair that covered most of her eyes as she looked to him studying him throughly before she asked in the same dull voice as she had allways been useing, "How are you..?" then soon bringing up her heel to rubb her lower leg where there had been a ant bite there not too long ago due to her leaving some pocky on the couch at night. He's much diffrant than I would have pictured.. At least I do not need to be imbarresed about dressing like this... But what is he happens to be Kira? Maybe just trying to cover his kills, but I do not know him but by just a 'Hello', so I have no real need to judge untill I study him further... she thought to herself continueing to study him then looking down to her toes poping each of them once before looking back to him.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:25 am

L paused, pulling his hands from his pockets.
"I am...indifferent." He chose the last word carefully, scrutinizing the female for any kind of reaction. Seeing none, he gestured into the large open room. "Please make yourself comfortable...We have much to discuss."

Turning his back on the femme, he made his way over to the couch that he had previously left. His attention on the large piece of cake before him. Picking up the fork he gently prodded the strawberry on top, before sinking the metal into it's soft skin, red liquid oozing from the puncture marks.
He quickly popped it into his mouth, chewing thoughtfully before swallowing.
Asking how I am...a sign perhaps? Or merely just curious, either way I have to play along...squeeze her for all the information possible.
"So Ms....Hana? Was it? What is it you wanted me for?"
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:05 am

She was re-calling now, who exactly he was. She even remembered that even on the time that she was rarely at school, she remebered him sitting with his feet up on the chair & just stareing into space. Not showing any emotion when he said he was 'indifferent'. She meering just nodded her head only slightly abit understanding. Beging to walk behind her as Me.Yagami walked becide her she soon sat on the couch opposite of him & stared past him & soon turned her eyes to him as he spoke. She hated talking with someone she knew. If only Mr.Takanaka was here... she thought to herself before she sighed gently adjusting her hood then began, "I simply wanted to know if you would like to help me to find out exactly who Kira is..." she soon stood up slightly pulling a small box of pocky from her opposite back pocket that she had her phone in & took out her pale arms from her cloak & began nibbling on it listing for any other questions.

Last edited by KH on Wed May 05, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:22 am

L cut off a piece of the cake, poking it so much that it was soon reduced to crumbs. Licking the tips of his finger he dabbed at the crumbs before sticking them into his mouth.
"We already have it narrowed down to three possible conclusions and theories of how he kills. Although each is unlikely as the last. You are welcome to join the investigation squad." His raven orbs flickered up staring the female in the face. "Although there is every chance you may die." He said the last word in a monotoned voice.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:31 am

She continued nomming on the pocky stareing at the box & picked her head up slightly listing to him. "Yes... That would be fine.." she said takeing the pocky from her mouth then soon about to nom on it again untill she heard him continue. "I understand that fully.. If I did not, I would not be here." looking into the box of pocky finding only afew more in there she looked back up to him & offered the box to him. He is much more serious about this than I could ever be.. If I was to find Kira I would beet him with a bat untill he did die... Other than just haveing him put in jail to rot for the rest of his life... She thought to herself & snickered lightly under her breath haveing to think of it & soon her lips alligned again to form a bored look.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:44 am

He nodded once, stepping from the chair.
"Very well, we start at 9am, please refrain from being late."
He shuffled from the room, pausing to talk to Watari.
"Please escort her out." He bit his bottom lip knowing that Watari would understand the double meaning of the words. Watari nodded, moving aside so that L could pass freely.

L nodded once as Watari stepped out of the way. He made his way to the back of the floor. A wall covered in monitors was emitting a soft glow. L walked calmly over, studying the monitors until a new image popped up. He smiled for the first time in months, the action feeling strange on his face.
Well done Watari.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:54 am

Pulling her hand back as he stood up she nodded her head softly sitting there for a second then soon standing up when he told a man named, 'Watari' to escort her out. She bit her cheek slightly knowing that something was wrong. Picking up her foot to rub her lower leg again she soon walking next to Watari & out of the door once it slid open. Once they were from the door & elevator he opened a small medal box & she took her phone from it soon pulling her arm back & placeing her phone back in her back pocket. "Thank you..." she said calmly as he opened the door & soon walked from the building & towards his black car.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:42 am

The pool of ebony stared at the screens, biting his lower lip he almost had his face pressed against the glass.
"Show me who you are..." He muttered. He was pretty sure that she hadn't noticed the bugs that were placed on her clothes by a swift handed Watari.
She seems like the kind of girl who would go to Wammy's, perhaps she was never orphaned...
L ran his fingers over his laptop, calling out favours for a full investigation into this child.
I just don't recognise her... His panic level rose slightly. Was his memory depleting? No impossible. L's memory was perfect. He calmed himself down, his eyes barley leaving the monitors.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:05 am

She bowed slightly in respect as Watari dropped her off at her HeadQuarters. Placeing a hand on thew scanner afew seconds after the door slid open allowing her inside. It closed itself behind her as she walked downward from the hall then soon pressing a button that led into the room. "It's me.." she said with a bored sound as her voice was muffled in the speeker. Afew seconds after that the door opened to show that only Mr.Takanaka was there. "How was the meeting?" he asked walking over to her to take her cloak. "Boring..." she replyed walking to the couch & placeing a hand on it swinging herself up. Soon after He came behind her with a brush. "At least wait untill I get my cloak off..." she said weakly beging to pull it off of her then taking off the cloak & handing it to him. He skin was abit pale & her hair was a mess. She wore a plain white shirt with afew stains on it due to a BBQ party, & her adverage ripped black jeans with afew chains hung on it. Her ruffled hair was dropped off at the couch & when she stood fell to the back of her knee caps. Mr.Takanaka took the cloak placeing it over the couch & beging to brush her ruffled hair pulling on afew knots. "What did L say exactly?" he asked while doing this. "he just wanted to know if I could join him in his organazati- OW!" she stopped for a second feeling him yank a peice of her place hair from her skull. She rubbed it slightly looking to him. He laughed slightly before he brought the brush to her bangs & began brushing them. "Not funny.." she seemed to murmer as he did this. Afterwards she turned back around looking as a small package of pocky that she had left on the table & grabbed it quickly yanking her head slightly with every hard tug of the brusah.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:16 am

She seems to rely on others for the simplest of tasks, therefore she is needy. This is not a quality that Kira would prefer to have on his side. However, he could easily manipulate someone to his needs. Perhaps he's simply doing this to throw me off...No the chance that this child is in cahoots with Kira is now around 23.61%.

A phone fairly close to him beeped. Picking it up between thumb and forefinger, he flipped it open.

"Mushi mushi."
"L?"
He quickly reverted to English as the accent on the other end showed that the call was coming from an English speaking country.
"Yes?"
"The girl is safe, but don't stop keeping an eye on her. I hacked into the police database. She's fairly famous for solving a few crimes around the world...Although it shows that she doesn't always use...legal methods to do so."
L rose an eyebrow, a smirk on his pale lips.
"And we do use legal methods now do we?"
"Stop being a smart ass."
"Impossible."
A sigh was heard on the other end. L quickly typed down the notes that were given to him.
"Thanks for your help Matt."
He flipped the mobile shut, placing it on the desk.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:27 am

"I still think you need to cut your bangs Hana.." he said sfter he was done & began playing with her bangs. "Stop acting like my father.." she said softly eatting some poaky. "Isn't that why I'm here? & you?" hearing this she dropped her head saying, "You win." he laughed after this & walked in front of her & sat on the other couch which was in front of her & began moveing the chess peices in order again. "I'm... Going to see if there's anything to snack on..." she said softly beging to get up & walk to the kitchen. As she did so the light air that brezzed through the room from the air conditioner made her hair fly slightly behind her as she shuffled in the kitchen. She looked around fopr a second before lookming above a cabnet. "He allways hides it up there..." she mumbled to herself re-calling the Takanaka allways hides the candy she loves so much in many places. She turned her head slightly to the dinind table & before a second hopped onto it's chair & onto the table, soon jumping off of that & onto the counter like a child. Looking at the very top of the dusty cabnet hid her large jaw breaker that was given to her by another police officer wrapped in plasic so bugs could not get to it. Getting it she held the plastic in her mouth before jumping off of the counter & landing of her feet with a 'thud'. Soon Takanaka came jogging in saying, "What happened, are you ok?" he then spotted the jawbreaker that she held in her hand beging to take the plastic off. "Yes I am... I just wanted to find something..." she said then sucking on the white outside of the large orb & walking past him as he laughed saying, "I guess I should find a better hideing spot eh'?" "Mmn..." she seemed to murmer still heving her mouth on the giant candy orb. She used to do that when she was a child, jump around on furniture & find the stash. Now that she was older, it did not even change that.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:29 am

He sat jumped up onto a nearby spinning chair. Gripping his knees tightly, he kept his endless gaze on the screens.
Matt-kun's conclusion has drawn her chance of being Kira down...20% at the least now. However, her clear childlike tendencies shows that she would be easy to get close to and black mail. Taking the person she holds closest to her and using it against her...She is far to easy to manipulate, no matter how strong she appears to be on the outside, she is nothing but a helpless child on the inside.
He began to spin around in the chair, lost in idle thought. His eyes were heavy, the fact that he hadn't slept in almost five days finally catching him up. His head dropped forwards as he fought to keep his eyes open. Eventually he admitted defeat, his eyes staying completely shut.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:56 am

After getting the jawbreaker she hopped over the couch & sat on it holding her knees untill she picked her head up hearing the distant, 'Patter' of rain. "Mr.Takanaka, is that rain?" she asked turneidng around, but to her surprize he was not there; He was basicly getting dressed for bed. She sighed gently turneing back around & stareing at the chess board then pulling her hand forward to begin playing it with herself. Afew minuntes after this Mr.Takanaka walked from the kitchen wereing dark blue baggy night cloths. She turned around hearing his footsteps & asked once more, "Mr.Takanaka, is that rain?" he turned his head slightly to listin to the soft 'Pitter Patter' of rain in the distance. "Yes that is Hana, & don't think of going out there; Even if you wanted to, there is no way to get up there." what he said was the truth. She would allways go on the roof when it was raining to stand in the rain for awhile. But even so, he blocked off the exits to the roof to where there was no way of doing it except for one that he was not even awhare of. "I know." she said weakly before laying on the couch pulling up the small sheet over her & stareing at the chess board. "Ok then Ms.Hana, good night." after saying this he pulled the sheet up closer to her & walked off through the kitchen & out of sight before turning off the light. She waited untill she heard the shutting of a door before sitting back up again & stareing at the small window that was covered by a blind from across the room. Standing up & walking to it she pulled up the blind & un-locked the window. The cold air of the rain hit her almost instantly. She poked her head from the window to see a set of ladder bars attached to the cement of the outside of the building & quickly reached on hand out grabbing it. She soon swung herself from the window & held on to the railing with her bare feet holding onto it also. She climbed up it quickly not afraid of the heights, But afraid that he might catch her. She soon climbed up on the top of the roof & stood in the rain stareing at the sky allowing both her black hair to soak alongwith her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:54 pm

L awaoke with a start a few hours later. He began to silently seethe at the lost few hours because his body had given into it's desperate needs. He shook the mouse of his computer, the large gothic 'L' dissapearing from the screen.
He bgan typing away at a rapid speed, occasionally switching to one hand as he fed himself sugar cubes.
Rain...To wash away guilty thoughts perhaps? No you're putting far too much thought into this and it's unsettiling. Just watch and do nothing more
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Still looking to the sky a shout came from the window, "Hana! Hana where the hall are you?!" she soon began walking over to the edge bending her body over slighty to where he could see her. "Right here..." she said dully before looking to the medal ladder bars which was on the outside of the building. His face soon flattened when he saw he as he said, "Hana, get back down here." "Of course sir..." she replyed beging to step down on the ladder bars & soon jumping over to the window seil & slipping inside landing on her butt. After that he closed the window behind her & picked her up from behind beore pushing her to go to the bsthroom. "Your going to take a shower tonight because one, your soaking wet from rain that is not clean, & two, for punishment, your going streight to school tomorrow." she scoffed slightly before saying, "I have a meeting with L tomorrow." he stopped pushing her & she began walking to the computer typeing on it then pressing the small monoter key on the front of it makeing a large white, 'KH' appear on the screen written in gothic script & surrounded by black. After comeing up with a decicion he turned towards her saying, "You go to school for the two days after tomorrow." she turned her head glaring at him for a second then turned it back to the computer screen. licking on afew things which brought up the recent deaths she soon begun typeing on the keys at a rapid pace again with her eyes shooting from one part of the screen then another.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:19 pm

L stopped typing to listen to the conversation between the two.
School, must be roughly 15 years of age to have to attend school...Chance of being Kira...58.67%, as we already know Kira must be a school student...However our leads on Light Yagami...He's to perfect....every gestured is pre planned. But this child...very suspicious indeed

(OOC sorry for the shortness, Im suffering from writers block *Sigh*)
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:40 pm

She continued typeing on the keyboard untill she felt eyes on her. She turned her head to the camera which was watching her from in the corner of the room. She remembered haveing it installed, But she allways hated them. Huffing slightly she turned back around to the computer & began typeing & clicking on afew things. Afew seconds afte rthat, all of the cameras in that room & around it were turned off. "At least I know a passcode past that..." she said softly to herself before haveing her fingers fly across the keyboard again looking at the suspects of being Kira. "Hmm... Light Yagami..." she said softly before looking at his main Bio that was made by a teacher of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:58 pm

He sighed as the videoing was stopped, running a pale hand through his shaggy ebony locks, he stood once more. Making his way out of the room, he almost walked straight into Watari but stopped just in time.
"...Watari-San may you please turn the cameras back on while I get something to eat?"
The elderly gentleman nodded, making his way to the room that was previously occupied.
L turned and made his way down the corridor, until his bare feet hit cold tiles. He stopped, jumping up onto the table that was centered in the room.

It was comfy and in fact one of his favourite places to sit, but he rarely got the luxury of doing so. Reaching over he picked a strawberry from the ceramic fruit bowl. Placing it too his lips, he bit into it, sucking the juice form the punctured fruit. Licking his lips appreciatively, he stared at the downpour outside. It was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:25 am

She continued to type on the keyboard untill she pulled up a window on the computer screen in which showed her where the person was that was watching her through the cameras. "L..." she said softly. Running her fingers over the keyboard again she completely shut off the camera system around the whole building feeling abit tired. Looking over to her normal flip phone that sat on one side of her she reached & opened it before pressing afew numbers, holding it to her right ear with her right hand the continued to type on the computer at the same rate with her left hand wondering why it was so important for him to watch her. Soon she opened afew more windows that led to the cameras in L's Headquarters watching Waltari continueing to press in keys on the keyboard, but not geting through it. As she did this she was talking into the phone aasking about how 'L'L is famous. After finding out she said softly, "Thank you Matt..." then flipped the phone shut before shutting down her own computer & makeing her way to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:01 am

Watari padded back to the kitchen, the position of L barely even making the gentleman blink.
"She's deadlocked it, it's impossible to get through."
L nodded once, wiping the drip of strawberry juice than ran down his chin on his sleeve.
"That's fine. After all only guilty people have things to hide."
He smiled once more, his ebony eyes gleaming slightly as he pulled a button out of his pocket.
"But Ms. Hana, you should know it's rude to spy on people who are most currently innocent."
He clicked the button, his cameras completely shutting off. His phone beeped, a text message glowed on the screen.
'She's investigating you.'
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:16 am

After makeing sure her computer was completely off she placed a hand on the back of the couch & flipped over it soon plopping herself on the couch looking in front of her & wondering why he was watching her. Sighing gently decideing to rest heself & wait untill the morning the rocked on the couch for a second untill she fell to her side stareing in front of her. She soon sighed gently closeing her eyes & bringing up the blanket to cover her soaked head & cloths & soon fell into a light sleep hearing the soft 'PitterPatter' on the window from the rain. Afew minuntes after this the light shut off by not senceing any movement around the room.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:11 am

Eight hours later, L was still in the same position. Empty strawberry punnets were strewn around him, also littered with the green strawberry stalks. L's lips were stained a light red from the fruit, the last of which was eaten long ago, now replaced by his thumb.

His tongue flicked over the tip of the digit tasting the remains of the fruit juice on his thumb. His eyes remained glued on the clock until it finally hit 9am.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:20 am

"Ms.Hana... Ms.Hana... Wake up Ms.Hana..." Mr.Takanaka said from above her shakeing her shoulder from in front of her. "Mmn...?" she moaned slightly with the blanket still over her head. "it's time for you to get up & meet L..." She quickly shot up & qumped over the couch slipping into the bathroom to slip on some dark baggyblue jeans, a white clean shirt, & her cloak. She soon walked out of the bathroom not bothering to put on her shoes or socks & walked to the door waiting for Mr.Takanaka. He was dressed allready, so it was no bother. He soon took her out to the black car seeing that the ground was a dark black due to the rain. As the car quickly went down the road it began rainging again. She really wanted to stand out in the rain now. Then they soon drove up to the parking place seeing Waltrai. Waltari walked over to her closeing the door behind her & soon Takanaka walked behind her waiting for the main door to open. As it did, before she knew it, she was in front of the same door leading to the room L was in. Waltari pressed the button & spoke into it, "Mr.Hana is here sir.." & then stood there waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:18 pm

He nodded, streching his limbs, each of the bones cracking after being in the same position for hours on end. Jumping off the table, he shuffled to the door. Clicking it open, he did not bother to greet her, only turning his back before entering another room to his far left.
"So Ms. Hana, you tried to hack into our camera system. A bold move I dare say."
Assuming his usual position on a couch, he gripped his knees, staring at the femme with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KH Arrives(Invite only)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next