The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:48 am

Buzz

Reaching over to the alarm clock the sleep tousled redhead slammed his fist against the snooze button. "Five more minutes please." He murmured, snuggling back under the thick duvet.

Buzz

"Nooo." Matt whined, hitting the alarm clock again, letting his head drop back onto the pillow.

Buzz

"Shut the fuck up." He growled, taking the little machine and hurling it into the wall. The clock shattered into a hundreds bits. But at least the ringing had blissfully ended. Maybe that was considered to be over reacting and it was true that Roger would not appreciate having to buy another alarm clock for the sixteenth time this month, but that was his loss. With a happy smile, Matt retreated back under the quilt, the night of gaming having caught up with him in the last twenty minutes without pixalated characters.

Cracking open an eye, he looked at the bed opposite his own. Dangling an arm out of the land of warmth, his hand scrabbled around for something fairly hard. Settling on a shoe, he aimed at the sleeping lump in the other bed. A cheerful thump told him the shoe had met it's mark.
"Mello. Classes. Get up" He grunted, somewhat amused that he still had to wake Mello up so he wouldn't miss class after the same routine for three years. "Now." He added under his breath.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:25 am

"Don't throw shit at me!" Mello growled, "Bastard." he added as an afterthought, pulling the blankets back over his head. He lay there, trying to achieve consciousness, none to successfully. Everyday they had class for the past three years the two of them went through the same routine. Matt threw the alarm clock, then threw something at him, (sometimes the alarm clock), he yelled at Matt, they got up and went to class. Of course, if Matt didn't throw something at him he would never get up. He never heard the alarm clock...ever. It didn't matter what kind of alarm clock they had, he just couldn't hear it while he was asleep.

Mello heard his roommate sigh and sit up, which was his que to get his ass out of bed as well. He was so not feeling class today, but he had to go. If he missed a day he might lose his number two spot, and he would definatly lose any chance of being number one. Fucking Near, stupid twit.

Mello grabbed a long sleved black shirt off his bed, slipping it over his head, eyes still mostly closed. He stood and shuffeled to the end of his bed where he dropped his jeans the night before, tugging them on as well. He wasn't putting on any shoes, the teachers could kiss his ass if they had a problem. Grabbing his messenger bag full of book he stood at the door, waiting for the redhead. He smirked the other boy, pointing at the desk where Matt's books remained, "Forgetting something?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:57 am

Ruffling his hair, Matt staggered from his own bed, Silencing his protests of the 'oh so earlyness that is this morning, why do they bestow this torture me?!' He pulled his own striped shirt over his head and a pair of jeans onto his legs. Unlike Mello he grabbed socks to cover his feet. Feet creeped him out, though he would never admit it. Pulling his goggles over his eyes, he was relieved that the world was suddenly bathed in a light orange tint.
"...I forgot something?" Crossing his arms across his chest, he thought for a minute, before smacking himself lightly in the face with his palm. "Thanks Mells, I almost forgot my PSP."
Grabbing the electronic device, he ran past the blonde before he could receive a lecture.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:44 am

Mello made an exasperated noise, watching Matt run by. "I'm not grabbing your damn books for you!" He called, then shook his head, following the gamer towards their first class. "I suppose I should be thankful that kid never studies, or does anything but play games...if he actually applied himself..." He shuddered at the thought. Matt was lazy as fuck, but he was crazy smart. He didn't have to even crack open a book and he was better then almost everyone in the school. There might even be a chance Matt could be number two, or number one...but he didn't have to worry about that, Matt was to busy slaughtering the masses or catching fluffy critters in red and white balls to even consider studying.

Mello sighed as he stumbled into their classroom, flopping down into the chair next to Matt, where he was already hard at work doing something on his psp. Mello smirked at this, absolutly nothing to worry about. Opening his bag, he removed his textbook, workbook, note book, and a godiva chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:21 pm

"Mello..." Matt whispered, looking at the blonde but continuing to slaughter the masses on the screen in front of him. The sound muted, much to his dismay. However the last four times he'd left the sound up, his console always got broken in various ways by irritated students, desperate to study.
"Mells..." He whispered again, a smile flickering on his face when the blonde continued to ignore him.
"Oh Mello yellow..." He murmured, gently prodding Mello's shoulder with a hand he had momentarily freed from his game. "Answer me dammit."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:32 pm

"What do you want God damnit?!" Mello hissed at the boy next to him. "I'm trying to pay attention here...well, not really since I already know this, but that's besides the point." He whispered. Mello swore that sometimes Matt was worse then a two year old with his need for attention.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

"Calm down Goldielocks." He smirked, pausing the game for a second and placing it on the desk. "...What class are we in?" He asked innocently, taking a second to make his eyes large. Not bothering to look at the board at the front of the room, which could just as easily tell him the answer, but after all Mello was far more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Mello's eyes went wide, "You can't be serious? It's the same class we've had first hour on Tuesdays for the past six weeks, Anatomy and Physiology." He stared at his roommate for a few moments, trying to figure out if he was joking or not. He decided Matt was serious. "It's why I'm not paying attention, this class is easy as fuck. It's damn near the same class as Medical Termanology, except we have a lab." He paused, then added, "You did remember we have a lab for this class after lunch, right?" Once again he was almost happy his best friend was so scatter brained, if Matt could be number three and not even know what class they were in...
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:36 pm

"I've been having this class every week for six weeks?" Matt chuckled to himself. "Must be easy if I'm passing." Placing his head on the desk, he slowly rotated his PSP in his hands. It took a few minutes for Mello's words to actually reach him. "We have lab?! Awww..." He whined lightly, pouting instantly. "I hate those stupid coats, they make me look like a dwarf and even more of a dork."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:38 am

"Jesus fucking Christ Matt, I'm amazed you're not dead by now...I swear to god you would forget to eat and starve to death if I didn't drag you to the cafeteria." Mello sighed, slapping the palm of his hand against his forehead. "And I already told you this class was easy as hell, it's not a suprise you're passing without knowing which class we're in..I mean it's not like you're stupid." He said, smirking without meaning to.

Matt suddenly realised what Mello said about them having lab, begining to whine about it. Mello snapped off another bite of his chocolate bar when he said "I hate those stupid coats, they make me look like a dwarf and even more of a dork." Causing Mello to start laughing, choking on the chocolate. "Mello! Is my lesson interupting something? Why don't you share whats so funny with the rest of the class?" The overweight, balding man in a sweat stained button down shirt said sarcastically, trying to embarass him. Like that would ever happen. "Well Mr. Johnson, Matt is a really short epic dork."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:02 am

Matt stood up in protest, grabbing his game.
"I am not an epic dork! Shut up!" He whined harder, a light red hue on his cheeks as the attention shifted from Mello to him. Scowling at the teacher who tried to make him sit down, he made a flippant remark about 'How this class is irrelevant' and walked out the door. With a smile, he shut the door behind him.
"Free day." He smirked, his stomach sinking slightly as he realised Mello was still in the class.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:38 am

The whole class, including Mello watched as Matt stormed out of the room. That bastard, he totally threw that tantrum on purpose to get out of class...pretty clever, it's more then his pretty face that makes him my best friend. Mello thought, smirking. It took about fifty three seconds for him to decide this class was not only easy as hell, but boreing as hell...at least with Matt gone.
"I have to go to the infirmary." Mello announced, standing up and slamming his hands on his desk. Mr. Johnson jumped at his sudden outburst, dropping his dry erase marker. "And why would that be Mello?" He asked harshly. Mello bent down, grabbing his bag and headed to the door, "I don't know, I have a migraine, I'm nauseous, I feel dizzy...pick whichever one you like best." He replied with a grin, exiting the room to the sounds of the science teachers protests.
As expected, Matt was sitting in the hall next to the door, playing his PSP. "Humph, what do you wanna do now, since you so elegantly got outta class? Of course, I'll probably be getting a reaming by Roger lately, but that's nothing new." Mello snickered.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:59 am

"I need to smoke, like now unless you want me to unleash grumpiness to rival Roger's." He replied, turning the console off and slipping it into the back pocket of his jeans. Although not without difficulty, as he realised he'd put on his incredibly tight pants today by mistake. "So long as I can do that, do what you want." Flashing him a cheeky grin, he walked back towards their room. "Though I do believe you will need shoes because there is no way in hell I am getting glass out of your feet again. You can get shoes."

(Short short shorty short)
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:19 am

"Ugh, stupid cigarettes, stink to high hell. Those things are gonna kill you." Mello complained, walking behind the red head towards their room. "And you hardly had to remove any glass, I got the majority out myself." He muttered, staring at Matt's ass...he couldn't help it, Matt was wearing his favorite pair of pants, and with that game system in his pocket, it made them just that much tighter.
When they reached their room Mello dumped his bag on the bed, grabbing three chocolate bars, shoving two into his own back pocket, tearing open the third one with his teeth. Slipping on some flipflops he turned back to Matt, "All right, let's go feed your addiction." He sighed, snapping another bite off of his chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:30 am

Matt rolled his eyes, purposely grabbing his lighter and (Hidden) cigarettes from under his mattress.
"Quick easy death. Well...long and painful. Just means you'll have to put up with me for longer."
Pulling out a cancer stick, he placed the filter in his mouth letting it dangle loosely from his lip as he followed Mello from the room.
"One piece? You had a fucking window in there! You're lucky my fingers are nimble enough to do things like that, so instead of breaking my consoles when I don't pay enough attention to you like a bitch PMSing, you can buy me new ones instead."
He sighed, lighting the end up and taking a grateful nicotine laced breath as they left the front entrance.
"Coming from the chocoholic, I do not consider this an addiction. At least I don't cry when mine goes missing, or dream about it. Right Mells?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 pm

"Oh joy, I get to deal with a Matt who needs to be carried to the bathroom and looks like a living skeleton with an oxygen tank, until I finally get to watch you struggle for your last breath, panicing because you can't get enough oxygen to sustain life...can't wait, sounds like a bast." Mello replyed sarcastically, leaning against the doorframe.
Mello lead them towards the entrance of the school, taking the indirect route in order to avoid Roger's office. "You're overexagerating, it was more like...a small mirror." He offered, smirking. "But you do have some nimble fingers, I have to admit that." He added in a purposly suggestive tone. "And I've bought you two new consoles! I got you a new X-box and a new Game Cube!" He argued, pushing open the door.
"Like hell you don't cry when your cigarettes go missing! I still remember the first time Roger found a pack and broke every cigarette, dropping them into the toilet. I've never seen you cry to much! Or have such a big hissy fit." He laughed, "And at least my addiction has antioxidants in it, which fight cancer, not cause it." He paused, flipping his hair over his shoulder, "And you can't tell me you've never had a dream with cigarettes involved."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 pm

"That was one time!" He argued. "You bawl your eyes out every time one of the littlies goes through the chocolate supply and eats it all. Don't say you don't, blankets aren't soundproof....and I'm a light sleeper. Unlike some people. Besides I never dream about smoking. I don't get deep enough into REM to do so."
Taking a long drag, he smiled in relief as the drug he so desperately craved released itself into his system. "Just a xbox and game cube does not make up for the damage you did to my half of the room. That's why I hid your chocolate for a month." He replied, ignoring the hint of lust in Mello's voice. In all honesty he did things like that a lot, just to make Matt uncomfortable, but after a while he'd learned to ignore it. I guess that's what happens when you hang around a raging future nympho.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:28 am

"Oh I'm sorry I actually sleep. Maybe if you didn't nap through every fucking class we had you would sleep too." Mello said, rolling his eyes. "I knew it was you that hid my damn chocolate. Maybe if you didn't excel in pissing me off, I wouldn't destroy your side of the room." He added, attempting not to choke on the smoke going right into his face. "It's one of your many talents." He smirked.
Mello glanced back at the school, then at the gates. "Let's get the hell outta here, I'm bored with this place today. I wanna have some fun...Besides, I'm hungry." He turned to Matt, grinning, "And I also don't want to look like an epic dork in a lab coat today...luckly I'm not as short as you are." He stuck his tongue out at the other boy, heading towards the fence.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Smirking to himself, he flung his arms around Mello's neck nuzzling into his chest.
"Of course I excel in pissing you off. You wouldn't love me otherwise." Getting his own back on the blonde for being a seductive bastard. "Yeah this place is bori-Hey! I am not an epic dork!...And I'm almost as tall as you! I'm still growing!" He scowled, letting Mello go with a pout. "And that's why I'll hide your chocolate for another month."
Folding his arms, he walked away from Mello, the pout still residing on his face.
"Douche." He added under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:10 am

Mello tried to cover a blush as Matt wrapped his arms around his neck. This is why he flirted with the boy, because he knew eventually he would tease him back. He knew it wasn't even remotly serious on the others part, but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it.
Mello burst into laughter as Matt realised he had called him an "epic dork" again. "Oh come on Mattie! You know I'm only half serious! You're not that short, and I love your dorkieness." Mello exclaimed, grabbing Matt around the waist as he walked away. "Don't be mad, I'm just teasing you. You know it's one of the few things I truely enjoy. I wouldn't do it if I didn't like you! I would just kick the shit outta you instead." Mello apologised, head butting the boy in the back at the end. "Let's go get food, my treat." He grinned. He wasn't worried about Matt hiding his chocolate again, he knew where he hid it.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:27 am

"It better be your treat, I paid the last six times." He huffed, trying to prevent a smile breaking out on his face, however this soon proved impossible with Mello trying very hard to be sweet. Pulling his goggles onto his forehead, the refreshing orange tint dissolved away into a different array of colours, making the gamer temporarily blind. "Though I will hide your chocolate. Hell I'll give it to Near to hide if I have to."
Giving Mello an evil smirk, he moved slightly closer to him, not bothering to move the hand from his waist.
"Or maybe grudges are to hard to hold and I just wanted to see that expression." He laughed, the horrified look on Mello's face making him laugh harder. "Oh so worth it."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:14 am

"You wouldn't! That would just be evil!" Mello exclaimed as Matt threatened to give his chocolate to that stupid twat. He hugged Matt tighter, burrying his face into back. "Please don't give my chocolate to Near! At least you return it, Near will destroy it!" He whined.
"Or maybe grudges are to hard to hold and I just wanted to see that expression." Matt laughed. "You bastard! You are evil!" Mello exclaimed, punching the boy in the arm. "Fuck this shit, I'm getting out of here, you coming?" He asked in an irritated tone, walking up to the fence. Using the gate wasn't an option. The gate was alarmed, but the fence wasn't, which was just irrisponcible in Mello's opinion. Mello scaled the fence, climbing over the top, pausing to hold his hand down to Matt, who was just a touch less athletic, to say the very least. "Come on hurry up! We don't want Roger catching us...or Linda seeing us...that little bitch will rat on us in a heart beat."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:31 am

Scaling the fence, he took the blonde's hand and dropped to the other side next to him.
"Where do you wanna go?" He asked, rubbing his arm lightly, the playful punch he had received actually hurt quite a bit. "I doubt Linda would rat us out. I know how to keep her quiet." Adding a cheerful wink, just to irritate his friend that little bit more. Ruffling his hair, he waited patiently for Mello to decide where he wanted to go. Even if he did take all night,
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:37 am

"I don't care, as long as it's a place I can get something besides processed meat. I hate that shit. Besides it's my treat to you, so it's your choice...unless you chose somewhere I don't like." He smirked, walking away from the institution. He glanced behind him to see the red head playing his PSP again. Sighing he turned back around, "And how did you manage to get so buddy buddy with Linda that you could keep her from ratting us out?" He asked, a little sullenly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Muting the game, he stuck it back in his pocket without turning it off.
"I know we're wayyy too old for it, but I want ice cream!" He whined lightly, slipping his arm through the crook in Mello's. "Pleeeeeease? I'll be your best friend!" He teased.
"As for Linda...well...heh. She enjoys the thoughts of...two guys...fangirl and all that. I've been leading her to think...well yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:39 am

"Psh! Who would wanna be best friends with you?" Mello teased, leaning into the boy next to him, tightining his arm around Matt's. "Hell yeah we can get ice cream!" He exclaimed, hugging Matt, then moving back, arms still intertwined. "Mmmm, hot fudge sunday with chocolate ice cream...sounds delicious. Though we might have to get something else to eat after, I don't know if just ice cream will fill me up." He said thoughfully.
Mello froze, pulling away from Matt to stare at him in disbelief. "You have to be fucking kidding me?! It's not that I mind or anything, I'm actually kinda flattered, but I'm really suprised at you would encourage something like that." He laughed, tackeling the boy with a hug, "I love you Matt, you're so random."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:47 am

"Yeah I convinced her that was the reason we shared a room...I urge you not to trail the corridors between 4:30 and 5. She's started setting up camp. I went for toast and jam after a gaming sesh. Almost crushed her." He chuckled, ignoring Mello's comments of being 'flattered', which had already began to affect his complexion. "Ice cream it is then. But you can pick the second place. I've made one decision that's enough for today." He added, dragging the blonde to the nearest parlour.

(Would you kill me if I told you I've never had an ice cream sunday? Yeah I know..deprived child. No replies tomorrow, sorry, I'm at a friends house, Saturday going out with my gays and Sunday is Rachel's B-day so we might be going out then aswell. I'll reply when I get chance)
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:48 am

"So should I make random sex noises at that time to encorage her desperate yaoi fantasies?" Mello teased, digging into his chocolate syrup covered chocolate ice cream. The person gave him an odd look when he ordered it, sunday's usually having vanilla ice cream.
"We could just go to the deli, and ham and swiss sandwich on rye sounds delicious." He said, poping the cherry in his mouth. He stuck his tongue out, removing a knotted steam. "I wonder if Roger has noticed that we're missing yet. You're lucky we didn't have any tests today, or I wouldn't of left. I can't let that little brat get anymore of a head start on me then he already has." He complanined, narrowing his eyes. "So how are you enjoying your ice cream?" He smiled, taking another bite of his own.

(I can't believe you've never had a sunday! I'm going to make you one/take you to get one when I see you! They're amazing. Usually they are vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, peanuts, and a cherry on top. I usually get it with chocolate ice cream...because yes i'm as obsessed with chocolate as mello lol. And I got it, I'm going to be bored =( but I suppose I'll survive...maybe. Maybe I'll actually get some homework done lol. Have fun babe!)
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 am

Taking a lick of the strawberry ice cream he shrugged.
"It's good I guess. Can't really remember what ice cream is supposed to take like...I should eat more often." He smiled, licking away some of the ice cream that had ran down his wrist. "Roger would've noticed that we'd left. It'll be quiet there. So he'll either assume we've died or gone out...Well maybe you could get away with saying you're 'studying' but even then someone would be screaming at you for something or other." He sighed, leaning back in his seat. The comment about Near rolled off his back, neither encouraging or discouraging him from any actions he wished to inflict upon the albino. Though he did put his foot down a few times when it would've resulted in death.
"Though if you want to encourage Linda go for it."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 pm

"I always knew you would starve to death if I didn't force you to go to meals with me. You get way to into those games. You know they consider playing World of Warcraft a mental illness in China now because people were dying while playing, lack of food, to much caffine..." He shook his head, devouring the last of his double chocolate sunday.
"Yeah it seems like I'm always doing something wrong. Bet ya Wammy regrets allowing me in his institution, I know Roger does. He would do a happy dance in front of all the students if I came up dead. He'll probably get his chance one day...I do have problems staying out of dangerous situations." He mused with a smile. "But dangerous situations are the best and most entertaning situations to be in." He grinned now.
"Yup, still hungry." Mello pouted, staring at his empty bowl. "Which means, off to the deli with us, when you're done, and then off to get more chocolate!" He said in mock excitement.
"You know, it might be fun to encourage that little roumer you started with Linda. Give me something to do while studying..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next