The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Matt grinned, kissing him deeply before sliding off his lap. "Best not tear them again, right?" He smirked, fondling Mello's hair. "And I have a scar to look forwards too." He rolled his eyes, glancing down at his chest. "Scars are sexy anyway."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:28 pm

"All you'd do is reopen the wound, she basically just taped you back together." Mello mumbled. "I think she was afraid to give you real stiches again." He added, grinning this time. He reached up, touching Matt's chest, "So what are you gonna tell the girls when they ask about this one, eh?" He asked with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:50 pm

"How about 'Me and the guy I've been in love with since I was nine had rough sex because he turned up on my doorstep after going missing for three years, I topped him, despite the fact he is the mafia boss?" Matt grinned, sitting properly on his lap. "And more to the point, he seemed to love it." He murmured, kissing him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Be that the truth as it may, but no one will belive you topped a mofia boss." Mello laughed. "Unless maybe, they see me...and I don't speak in their prescence." He smiled. Kissing Matt back, he added "Yes, he did seem to love it, didn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:22 pm

"Yes he did. Suppose the problem here is I grew a spine in the last three years and I don't plan to lose it." Settling back into him Matt relaxed slowly, ignoring the stinging in his chest. "So comfy."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 am

"That's okay, I like this Matt with a back bone. I don't have to worry about him nearly as much." Mello grinned. "Except when he forgets about chunks of metal imbedded in his chest." He laughed, hugging the other boy lightly, already seeing signs of pain on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:26 am

"Yeah I was a bit more excited about the sexy blonde waiting for me at home, so can you blame me for forgetting?" He smiled in a vain attempt to smother any sign of pain. "Besides, I kinda grew accustomed to pain. Kinda like it if I'm being honest but don't you dare repeat that." He said, tapping Mello's nose lightly. "Pretty sure I could persuade Kate to beat your ass, she seems to like me enough to do that."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:15 am

"You? Like pain? Noooo. I never would of guessed that one!" He teased in mock suprise. "Don't worry darling, your secret's safe with me." He winked. Mello leaned forward, kissing Matt's neck softly. After a moment he sank his teeth into the flesh, lightly at first, then harder, until he was sure there would be a mark. He had to force himself to stop, not wanting to draw blood...at least not yet. He pulled back, a self satisfied smirk on his lips, happy with the mark he left. "And just so you know, it wouldn't be hard to persuade Kate to kick my ass. She'd be thrilled with any excuse to do it. You're right though, I think she likes you. I've never seen her back down for yelling at anyone before." He said softly, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:28 am

Matt moaned softly, running his fingers over the new mark on his neck. Smiling to himself he settled back against Mello, pulling his arms around his waist.
"Mean to tease me." He grinned. "Besides I have no idea how rough you are now. You tied me up when you were fourteen for Gods sake." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:58 am

"You deserved it, admit it. You did almost what you did to me earlier, but way worse. Do you have any idea how mean it is to get a fourteen year old worked up like that then just leave them? Especially when said fourteen year old was absolutly in love with you, and never imagined that you would ever touch him like that?" He asked. "Horribly evil. I wanted to cry, then I got angry instead...then I got horny." He grinned.
Mello leaned in to steal a kiss from Matt, forcing his mouth open with his tongue. After a few moments of deep probeing, he caught Matt's bottom lip between his teeth, nibbiling slightly. He was much more gentle with Matt's mouth then he had been with his neck. "I can be as rough, or gentle, as you want. How much pain do you like? How much pain can you take?" He asked in a huskey voice. "I would never hurt you more then you want. I love you to much." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:00 pm

"To be honest, I don't know. I always topped so I never gave anyone the oppertunity to try." Matt replied, shivering at the feeling of Mello's teeth on his lip. "Besides doing that to you is my version of payback for all the times you were mean to me. Now we're on even standing."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:22 am

Mello smirked at Matt's confession. "Awww, Mattie's never played bottom to anyone but me before? That's kinda cute." He teased. "Even I've let others be in control besides you...of course, it was only chicks. They can be damn scary." He chuckled. "You're the first guy I've let top me, probably the only guy I ever will." He added, grinning. Running his nails down Matt's back, he got a wicked gleam in his eyes. "We could always find out just how much pain you like..."
"And I was so not even mean to you! You saw me mean! I was just playing with you. What you did was mean." Mello pouted.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:41 am

Matt blushed lightly, looking away. He couldn't help the embarrasment that over took him at the sight of Mello's smirk. "You know I'll play if you want me to. Mattie only plays bitch around you.." He murmured. "So do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:57 am

Mello rested his hands on Matt's waist, frowning. "Well that doesn't sound like a rousing yes. It sounds more like you've resigned yourself to doing something you have to do that you don't want to. I don't want to force you." He explained. "It's no fun that way." He said sadly. Moving his hands to Matt's face, he moved in for a kiss. "I want you to want this. I want you to want me, in control of you, causing you pain and pleasure..." He breathed out, moving to kiss Matt's neck. "But I'm not going to do anything unless you say yes."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:15 am

Matt shivered at the warm breath on his neck, tightening his grip on Mello's shoulders.
"I...I..." He stammered, blushing. "I want you to do it." He breathed quietly, kissing him lightly. "I want you to control me." He repeated firmly, draping his arms around his neck. "Just please don't pop my stitches."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:39 am

Mello grinned in a sort of triumph. "She removed your stiches remember? You're just taped up with REALLY strong tape now. I've had sterie strips before, hurt way worse then a bandaid when they come off." He explained. "But I'll try not to reopen your wound. Kate really would hurt me bad if she had to come back this soon." He laughed.
Mello made a sudden move that ended with Matt on his back on the couch, Mello above him. "If anything I do hurts you to badly, or if your chest starts to hurt, tell me to stop. I will." He said seriously. Mello moved in a push up motion to kiss Matt, keeping his chest from pressing into the other boys. He forced Matt's mouth open, kissing him more forcefully then he ever had, biting down on Matt's lower lip, before moving away. "I'm thinking sex will have to be in a different position this time though." He mumbled to himself, before moving to Matt's neck. He set teeth into flesh, slowly adding pressure until he thought he was going to draw blood, then slowly releasing him. Sitting up, he smiled at the twin marks on either side of Matt's neck. Biting on his own bottom lip, he looked down into Matt's blue eyes. "This is going to be so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:55 am

Matt gasped quietly, tilting his head towards Mello's lips. Groaning softly, he pulled Mello in for a demanding kiss not entirely ready to give up control. Pulling away he ran his fingers over the marks on his neck, rearranging his face to look more innocent. "You can take me any way you want." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:06 pm

"So nice of you to say that, but I already knew I could." Mello teased, moving to kiss him lightly on the tip of the nose. He moved down Matt's body, kissing the hollow at the base of his neck softly, then licked the flesh in one long, smooth motion. Shifting to the side, Mello nibbled on Matt's collar bone. While doing that he dug his fingers into Matt's shoulders, sure that there would be bruises when he was done.
Next Mello licked over his nipple, biting down quick and hard, then continued to the next. This time he sucked on the flesh, hard, flicking his tongue over it before lightly setting teeth into the sensitive skin. Pulling away he sat up, lightly running his nails across back and forth across Matt's lower stomach, just above his pants. "This would be so much easier if I didn't have to worry about your chest...it's causing me to be way more gentle then I want to be. I still think I can manage though..." He smiled, dragging his nails just a bit harder across that pale skin, leaving a light red trail in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Matt gasped arching his back towards Mello's mouth.
"Don't w-worry about my damn c-chest." He panted, shivering as his nails ran along his abdomen. Matt tilted his head back slightly, moaning quietly. Twisting his hands into Mello's hair, he kissed him deeply, pressing his hips up.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Mello made a noise back into Matt's mouth at his enthusiasm. Pulling away, he grinned down at him, "You really do like pain, don't you?" He asked, licking his lips.
He grabbed Matt's waist band and pulled his pants down, nails leaving red trails the entire was down. Once he was done, he looked up the length of the boy, smiling. "So beautiful...so much untouched flesh for me to play with." He said, sucking on his bottom lip in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:53 pm

Matt looked away, shivering in pleasure. "Y-yes." He slowly murmured, tops of his cheeks turning a light red hue. Trembling lightly he groaned tugging at Mello's shirt. "Off?" He asked quietly, toying with the hem of the shirt gently pulling at it.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Mello made a "Humph" noise, smiling down at Matt. "If you insist..." He sighed, pulling his shirt off in one smooth movement, throwing it to the floor. "I really don't know why we even bother getting dressed...our clothes just come off." He remarked laughing, not being able to hold in his amusement any longer.
Moving back up Matt's body, Mello licked a long line from hip bone to hip bone. Going back to the center of Matt's body, Mello bit hard around his belly button, harder then he had at the neck or his chest. Matt's stomach was flat and toned, forcing him to bite harder to get any give in it. He tasted a coppery tang on his tongue and knew he had drew blood. Moving back slightly, he gazed at his handywork. The only place where blood welled to the surface was where his eye teeth had penitrated just a bit to much.
He kissed the wound lightly, then licked up the blood. Moving back up Matt's body, Mello kissed him deeply with the taste of Matt's own blood still in his mouth. He softly brushed the tips of his fingers over him, feeling Matt's pulse in the hard flesh. "You still doing okay? Even though I made you bleed?" He asked, whispering into his ear, nibbiling on the lobe.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Matt groaned softly at the feeling of Mello's fingers. "F-fine." He managed to get out, the stinging in his stomach making him groan softly once more. It was becoming harder for him to think straight, Mello's mouth turning his body into a hyper sensative mess. Matt could only move towards him, any rational thought long gone.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:08 pm

"Mmmm, good." Mello nearly purred, nuzzeling Matt's neck. Sliding back down to Matt's waist, Mello wrapped a hand around his length, stroaking it gently. Smirking at the look on Matt's face, Mello took his whole length in his mouth, going down all the way, until his throat protested. Coming back up, he wrapped a hand around the base, twistng it as he sucked up and down the length.
Mello dug the nails of his free hand into Matt's waist, mouth still working his length. Very carefully he allowed his teeth to scrape along the sensitive skin, still sucking hard, working him with his tongue. He rolled his eyes up to look at Matt's face, adding just slightly more pressure with his teeth, still not even close to enough pressure to do any damage, but on the sensitive skin it must of felt like so much more. His hand convulsed at Matt's waist, digging nails deeper, bringing pin pricks of blood to the surface in a few places. He hadn't meant to do that, but he was focusing so much on the flesh in his mouth that he forgot about the flesh under his hand...
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Matt groaned loudly, instictively moving his hips upwards biting down on his lip to hold back the moan. Panting quietly, he twisted his hands into Mello's hair. Whimpering softly blood welled up on his lip but he still refused to beg.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 pm

"Hmmm." Mello hummed in approval, seeing Matt's reaction. Very carefully and very slowly he bit down on the flesh in his mouth, intensily watching Matt's face for any signs of pain. At the first flinch around Matt's eyes, he relased him, coming completely off the boy. Moving back to Matt's mouth, he licked up the blood that was starting to drip down his chin. He sucked at the wound on Matt's bottom lip, moaning slightly. Sitting up he began to undo his pants, straddeling Matt's waist. It was taking longer then he would of liked. "Stupid leather pants." He mumbled. He finally got them opened enough to release his own length, the constricting cloth becoming painful. He wouldn't be able to remove them until he stood though, the leather much to tight. He leaned forward, placing his hands on Matt's shoulders, squeezing them tightly. His own length lay against the boys stomach while Matt's rubbed against his leather clad ass. He closed his eyes, taking a deep shuttering breath. Opening them, he smiled down at Matt. "I want you on your hands and knees. I'm going to take you from behind. It's the only way I can be sure I wont reopen your chest wound." He breathed out.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Taking hold of his hips, Matt ground against him, barely focused on what he was saying. Leaning up, he kissed Mello deeply brushing his tongue against Mello's with a small moan of approval. Slowly running a finger along his length, he pulled away moving onto his hands and knees, though not without a small blush that ran across his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:25 am

Mello peeled off his pants, draping them across the coffee table. He really prefered being able to see Matt's face during sex, but he was positive that if they did it that way that they would tear open that chest wound. He didn't want that, and Matt had specifically reqested that he don't do that.
Climbing on the couch behind Matt, he drapped his upper body over his, moving his mouth to the back of his neck. Breathing out, he locked his teeth around Matt's spine, humming lightly, knowing the vibrations would travel all the way down his back. He bit until he tasted blood, reaching around to stroke him gently. Releasing the flesh, he licked up the blood, eyes closing at the taste of it going down his throat.
He ran his nails down the length of Matt's back, altrinating between scratching and massaging the skin. Bending forward, he licked up his spine, nibbiling here and there. Once he got to where that bite mark was on his neck, he leaned forward, licking the shell of Matt's ear. His hair cascaded around Matt's face, brushing lightly against his cheeks. "Are you okay with doing it like this? If you can think of another way that wont hurt you, we can try that..." He asked, reaching around to stroke him again.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:28 am

Moving his hips to meet the movements of Mello's hand, Matt moaned quietly, a shiver rippling down his spine. "I...I don't c-care." He breathed quietly. "Just take me." He whispered, blushing softly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:06 am

Mello grinned, kissing the side of Matt's neck. "You got it." He whispered back. He moved back down Matt's body, wetting his fingers in his own mouth. Carefully he inserted one finger, then two, inside of him. He was able to move them suprisingly easily, but that was probably to be expected with how worked up he was.
After a few moments of working his fingers in and out, stretching him, he removed his fingers, positioning himself at the opening. Grabbing onto Matt's hips, he slowly began to push himself in. Once he was fully inside he paused. "You okay?" He asked, unable to see Matt's reactions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next