The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_voting_barKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_voting_barKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

KH Arrives(Invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:38 am

Sighing gently still humming to herself she turned off the water then soon after stepping out from the shower shivering slightly. Turning her head slightly to acouple of towels that hung she grabbed one & wrapped it around her body & soon dipped her head forward wrapping the other towel around her head & soon around her hair. Picking up her head the towl sat on it curled up. Flicking up her feet under her clothing she poped then up in the air & soon caught them. Pokeing her head from the bathroom she made a bee-line for her room which was about afew turns away. Stopping for a second peeking into the main room where both she & L was she ran past it quickly & soon ran into her room beging to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:50 am

L removed himself from the room after detaching Misa from the cord. Mello would be able to do what he could not, L couldn't handle the guilt of harming people seriously. But after seeing Mello...she would be lucky to even look the same let alone get another modelling job.
He heard the whimper of relief as the door beeped open allowing him out. It was only going to get worse for her from here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:05 am

Walking from her room completely dressed again in her normal black cloak except most of her hair was hanging from in front of the hood still soaked. "So.. Did she talk...?" she said almost sounded not intrested in it. But she hoped that L still had a way of makeing Misa talk if she had not allready. "What are you planning to do if she does not..?" she asked now standing in front of L waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:10 am

L sighed, running his hand across his face in exasperation. He never usually got this emotional about anything and it took him a moment to reign everything in.
"No she did not speak, she screamed but not a single coherent word..."
He broke off looking down for a moment, sinking his teeth into his thumb.
"The only other thing I can do is bring in Mello. He doesn't have much of a conscience and would love to blow her blond brains out."
He looked surprised at himself for speaking in such a crass manner.
"If she still says nothing, then we'll have to kill her."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:22 am

She stood in front of him for a second listining to him & snickered slightly surprizzed to hear him say, ' and would love to blow her blond brains out.'. Still laughing she cleared her throght hearing him say that he called Mello. TRying to re-call herself she placed her index finger on her lower lip & said, "Blonde hair? Loves chocolate? Allways weres a vest?" she tryed to re-call because she remembered looking up other Wammy's once & saw him in one of those files, but she was not completely sure just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:28 am

"Well the last time I saw him he was wearing long sleeved black shirts all the time. But yeah you pretty much got him down there, usually stays with a red head called Matt. But I haven't seen in two years so he may look different now."
He reached into the pockets of his jeans, drawing out a red lollipop. Unwrapping the cellophane, he shoved it into his mouth before pulling out another one for Kurai.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:52 am

Sighing gently listing to him she thought it would be nice to talk to another person who was at Wammy's. Looking up slightly when he mentioned Mett's name, she was even abit more happy. Smileing softly as he offered the lollipop she nodded her head slightly then bowed slightly in gradatude before un-wrapping it & placeing it in her mouth holding the stick with her fingers. Takeing the sucker from her mouth she asked in the same voice, "When should he be here?" then soon placeingit back in her mouth waitng for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:25 am

He removed the sweet from his mouth, his pale lips now a light red.
"Within twenty four hours, we have to track him down and then get him here and it's a twelve hour flight from Winchester to Tokyo."
He placed the sweet back into his mouth sucking it idly for a moment.
"...Better tell Watari to bring Matt as well, otherwise Mello will go out of his way to be non cooperative."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:43 am

"hmm... I understand..." she spoke muffled with the candy still in his mouth. She was going to see both of them, even if she had not been seen at Wammys the whole time she was there, she was still there nether the less. Sighign gently she picked up her head again listening to the rain again but decideing to ignore it, she began walking past L & jumped into the chair she was sitting in last makeing it spin abit. Placeing her hand on the small counter to stop spinning she turned to the window looking at Misa who was still struggleing to get from the braces. "She's got some talent, Liek I said, if that was me, I would have gone nuts the first hour I would be contained..." she then began chewwing on the sucker soon makeing it crack & break.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:52 am

"Hmm?"
L flicked his gaze to the mirror, watching Misa strain against the leather, her back arching as she tried to drag herself free.
"Well...I told her that she would have to deal with Mello. She doesn't know who he is...but I think the tone in my voice set her off...yes a bad idea but she was being so frustrating."
Pulling the lollie from his mouth, he flicked his tongue over it as he keep his eyes on Misa. Her strength seemed to be fading fast as she was only struggling at odd moments now.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:29 am

"Mello..." she repeated looking to Misa. "Tell me, how does he act?" if he could get more info on mello then she would probally remember him much better. But as far as she knew right now, everybody who grew up mostly at Wammy's grew up to have great talent for ceirtain things that are rarely found. Yawing slightly she looked at one of the computer screens moveing the mouse slightly to see the screen pop up with a letter 'L' writtin in gothic script. "I've got to get at least afew of these changed..." she murmered to herself refering to the main letters that she used. Pushing afew button she got to the main screen where it told her the time. Falling flat faces holding the stick of the lollipop in her mouth she hopped from her chair & began walking to her room. Walking past L she stopped for a second before turning to him saying, "GoodNight Sir.." then turning back in the direction in which she was walking & soon turned in her room not bothing to close the foor because of how cluttered her room was at the moment with suitceses & such, so she just plopped herself on the bed landing on her stomach & waited to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:59 am

He ran his tongue over his lips, tasting the sugary substance on them.
"Mello is...someone who will stop at nothing to win."
He gave her a nod to acknowledge her good night.
"Goodnight Ms. Hana."
He placed the sticky treat back into his mouth, his usual curved posture making its way to a couch which he sat upon his ebony orbs glued to Misa's struggling form. Waiting till morning.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:14 am

Pulling her head up slightly feeling abit izzy she looked around noticeing she had been sleeping kneeling over the bed & her head resting on her arms. Moaning slightly from disconfort of sleeping in a new building she weakly pulled herself up to lay on the bed on her back & looking to the ceiling. About to close her eyes she hears a small tapping on the window then just then notices it's bright out. Moaning slightly hearing this she saw the outline of a bird from the window seal & tossed her pillow at the window makeing a soft 'thump' before burrying her face in the bed again. "I HATE MONDAYS!" she almost yelled into the bed but haveing it come out muffled. Still laying on the bed about to fall asleep again she hears the tapping on the window again. Standing up quickly from the bed she pulled up the blind being right about the bird. It was a single crow trying to get in for some reason. Hitting her fist agenst the glass the bird almost immediatlly took off & away from the window. Decideing not to try to lay down again she walked from the room & into the same room L was in & hopped on the rolling chair spinning it afew times & rollingit about a foot before stopping.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:01 pm

He was in the exact same position she had left him in last night, ebony optics large and unblinking. His long fingers were curled over his knees, one thumb bright red from biting, contrasting against his pale skin. Misa had long since fallen asleep, but L watched her nonetheless as though she might mutter something in her sleep.
He didn't even blink as the female entered the room.
"I believe it's Tuesday Ms. Hana." He told her, his voice carefully monotoned.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:22 am

She turned her head to him slightly abit flat faced before pulling back her head saying with her mouth in a circle, "I hate all weekdays... Why can't it allways be weekends? Weekdays are so borening.." she sighed gently spinning the chair slightly to Misa who was asleep. "Has she said anytthing worth of our use?" she said adjusting the hood on her head. She blinked afew times to get her eyes used to the new contrast of the room & soon began spinning in her chair abit bored & wondering if it was nice enough outside to jump on the roof & stare at the sky for abit...

((OOC: sorry I have not posted for awhile, I had not gotten any contact with a computer in awhile.. XD))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:51 pm

"If it was always weekends, then they too would become irrelivant, you need weekdays to give you something to look forwards too."
L kept his ebiny eyes on Misa's form, her chest rising and falling lightly.
"She passed out around midnight and has not spoken since." He stated, using his voice to erradicate any emotion that he may be feeling.

(Short is short, sorry for late reply Bea was kidnapped :L)
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:15 am

(I'm sorry I have not replyed in a week, my dad has notpayed the internet bill and I'm useing a friend's BlackBerry. Oh, and also I cannot remember where I left off, so sorry if I get this wrong.)

She sighed gently watching Misa through the one-way window then nodded her head in agreement with his week statement. "I agree I guess..." She saidin a dull voice beging to teath on her hand. She knew that Ryuzaki still thought that she was Kira, and hoped that he would not end up strapping her down as well. Yawning slightly she jumped in a chair and spun in it afew times being abit bored.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:13 am

Misa Amane, should we risk setting you free? Maybe you're not a threat to others currently although it may simply be a sham to make me believe you're innocent. Perhaps constant surveillance without the strapping down would be suitable. No. Not until we're apprehended the first Kira.

L slipped off the chair, his curved posture straightening slightly, the vertebrae in his back popping. The loud beeping from the wall showing him something. His usual cold eyes lit up slightly as he pressed the button, the beeping ceasing immediately.
"I believe we have a visitor."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Still spinning in the chair knawwing on her hand she soon took it out tasteing abit of blood & pulled it back under her cloak hidden again. She looked up at the door hearing L say that tey have a visitor. Turning her eyes up she began pulling down her bangs abit more along with the hood of her cload hideing her nose & eyes once more. She looked up to L once more waiting for someone to open the door as she tilted her body to the left slightly reaching for L's chocolate covered strawberrys, takeing one, & quickly poping it in her mouth after takeing off the green leaves.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:15 am

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL REGRET THIS DAY!" The voice yelled down the hall, eventually the door burst open, a blonde haired teen being led by Watari. The new male was covered in leather, a bar of chocolate just visible from his pocket.
"Mello calm down please."
Watari passed a short ranged assault weapon to L, who held the contraption between thumb and forefinger. Placing it on the worktop, his bottomless stare slid back to Mello, whose mouth was agape.
"You took me to see L...WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME I WOULD'VE COME QUIETLY!"
"Too bad that statement still isn't true." L muttered only to be thrown to the ground moments later by a very tight hug from Mello.
"You could've just asked for me."
"And ruin the look on your face?"
Mello pouted, sitting back on his heels, his icy blue optics passing over the girl crouched in the chair.
"Who the fuck is she?!?"
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:26 am

Watching the blonde walk in the room she watched him cuss & stuggle trying to fight agenst Waltrai-San, but was obviouly abit to weak for it. Reaching across again still watching the two she got another Strawberry, takeing off the green leaves, then popped it in her mouth holding it in her left cheek about to eat it, untill she remembered. She stammered slightly when L said his name as it finally got across to her mind, out of the small few glances of him that she got before she was detained, was enough to tell that this was the same person. She remembered struggleing not to go in the room again holding onto the door with sher strong teeth, which is when she got a glance of him. But, only a second's glance as they gripped her head & forced her in the white room, soon to be in a stey jacket again. She was abit surprized by his reaction to seeing her. She studyed him for a second, not saying anything, before she chewwed & swallowed the strawberry that recided in her cheek saying, "It's nice to see you again Mello-San." forceing a small smile on her face she looked at L only with her eyes, then the strawberrys, back to L, then the strawberrys. & decided to wait untill he had his eyes off of her to get another.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:35 am

Mello growled lightly at being addressed by someone he didn't recognise, his fingers itching for his gun, which had (fortunately) been confiscated.
"This is Miss Hana, you would do well to treat her nice as she is here as a...guest."
Mello caught onto the slight pause, his eyes narrowing slightly, his left hand gripping the rosary around his neck, refusing to take his gaze off the femme.
"She's like you...but woman." He stated to L.
L shrugged, not bothered by the information.
"We need you here for a while, perhaps to persuade Amane to talk..." Mello nodded, a grin on his pale features.
"So when do we begin?"
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:46 am

She frowned slightly hearing him growl then snickered slightly remembering how cute he was when he was smaller, haveing hearing his soft chold voice cuss out his elders & soon fell in a rage of laughing falling backwards from the chair, hitting the back of her head on the table, but not careing just so happy. Now she wanted to get him pissed for some reason, she had been cooped up in this building for days with nothing to do. Quickly Sitting up with a wide smile on her face she studyed Mello again hearing him say that she was like L. She couldn't go agenst that, she was actually beging to get bad habits from him, which didn't bother her untill she noticed it. Still smileing she waited till he had his head turned from her & useing her thumb flicked a grain of rice that came from a rice cake she was eating not to long ago, & hit him on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:06 am

He scowled at her.
"Pick your fights carefully, just because you're a girl doesn't mean I won't beat your ass into the ground."
Pulling the half open chocolate from his pocket, he sank his teeth into it, allowing the milky substance to melt over his tongue.

L rolled his eyes at the two of them, it was like being back at Wammy's all over again. Damn six year old kids.
"We start tomorrow, give her a few more hours to crack, but that's it."
He padded from the room, if there was going to be a fight, he did not want to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:28 am

Still looking at Mello she smiled again happy with his choise of words. "Mello-San, I have years of experience with these sort of things, if we were to fight, I can assure you, you would not win." smileing after she said this she watched as L left the room, obviously not wanting to be a part in the fight he thought was about to happen. She turned her head slightly to the computer screen hearing it make afew beeps. Hopping in the chair she spun it slightly before she began tpyeing on the keybored at a rapid pace, but not very sirprised in what she was, more Kira victims. Sighing gently she spun back around in the chair soon hopping off of it & walking to the small couch. Before sitting in it, she studyed Mello again, with a slight glare, then soon sat down organizeing the chess bored peices that sat there.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:36 am

"That's what you think you arrogant bitch." He stated, folding the foil back over the chocolate. "I look small, but they don't call me Mello massacre for nothing. Mess with me, you mess with the whole Goddamn mob. Let us see who wins that shall we?"

His hands twisted around the rosary beads around his neck, his eyes closed, long blonde hair covering his face.
"Should've brought Matt with me." He muttered, stretching out his form on the chair that Watari had shoved him into. "At least that way Wammy wouldn't have had to sacrifice most of his men to get me here. Matt would've just talked me into it." He grumbled, his eyes heavy with the day pressing upon him, jet lag catching him up.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:52 am

Ignoreing Mello's comments she soon fell flat faced as she sat down organizeing the chess peices. "Your a special type of stupid, arn't cha?" she said calmly then beging to play agenst herself in chess feeling abit bored.

((Sorry it's so short, gtg.))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:04 am

"You're a special type of special aren't you?" He retorted, the comment not being taken lightly. He fists balled up automatically and he took a few deep breaths to refrain from stomping her head into the ground.
"Either way, I'll still be asleep before you." He muttered, turning every little thing he could into a competition, just for the chance to win.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:12 am

"Mello-San," she said softly after he was done talking & tryed to push it to a new level, trying to get him to fight her. "you bring a new level of stupid to being blonde." she finished smileing lightly then continueing to play with the chess peices. she secretly turned one ankle slightly so that if he was to try anything, she could react quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:16 am

He shot her a look that would send normal people reeling, although he knew that she wasn't a usual person.
"Choose your enemies carefully Kuraiyami." He stood, a small smirk on his face as he leaned closer towards her. "Because I know, either Kira will get you, or I will and to be honest, you should be wishing for the former." Brushing his lips to her cheek, he turned and strode out of the room, his icy blue optics bright with the malice he would soon inflict upon Amane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KH Arrives(Invite only)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next