The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_voting_barKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_voting_barKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

KH Arrives(Invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:59 am

She stood there for a second listing to him talk to Misa & her talk back. She looked back to L as he spoke to her & nodded her head slightly. Soon after she bent over slightly & pressed a finger on the button saying in almost a salm tone, "Misa, please, WE don't want to do this to you, just tell us what you know about Kira..." afterwards she relesed her finger from the button listening to her responce. "Kill me..." she murmered. "Stop! She's had enough!" the woman inside yelled standing next to her. "Misa, can you hear me?" she said placeing a finger on the button again. "I can't take it anymore..." she said softly. "Does this mean your confessing to being the second Kira?" She said looking at her with her finger still on the button. "I'm not the second Kira!" she shouted. "Oh.. I should be dead with the rest of my family.. Just kill me now.. Kill me while I'm still young & beautiful..." she stopped for a second before screaming twisting inside the wraps, "Just kill me!!!" Realeseing the button from her finger she stood back up fully still looking & studying her abit saddened to see her like this. "If that was me I would have torn up those leather braces allready..." she said telling the truth. She was put in only afew of them as her life went on; From what afew called, the crazy hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:08 am

"Fine if you won't kill me I'll kill myself!"
"Watari stop her before she bites her tongue!" L yelled into the microphone, as Watari stepped forwards wrapping a piece of cloth around her mouth. Misa quieted down only a faint muffle was heard within the room. She stopped entirely for a moment, nodding at nothing. He pressed his thumb to his lip watching her with fascination.
Who is she speaking to...a shinigami? L did you know Gods of death love apples...
Misa was completely silent as her head dropped forwards falling into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:25 am

She watched for a second before turning away to look to the small table of sweets. Not trying to be rude, she turned away from it & back to the one-way miror & almost jumped when her stomach growled. Shakeing her head slightly she looked back to Misa trying to hide the fact that she was hungry. Sighing gently she adjusted her bangs & her hood to where they would cover her eyes fully then looked back to Misa with the same bored expression on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:29 am

He didn't look up from Misa, his nose almost pressed against the mirror as he studied her.
"You can eat if you're hungry, sustenance is essential."
He passed the femme a small smile as he began to type up what she had said and her actions, trying to find some connection between hers and Lights actions over the last few days. Watari walked out of the room after confirming that Misa was out cold. The door made a loud buzz as it was opened from the outside, the heavy metal slab being pulled open by the surprisingly strong old man.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:50 am

She turned her head to L as he spoke to her still looking & watching Misa. She could not tell if that smile was ment for her or Misa, but for now, she needed something to at least nibble on. Turning around slightly she walked over to the small table in the middle of the two couches which was littered with sweets of many diffrant types. & in the middle of it a rather large bowl full of strawberrys. Reaching for it she picked up the bown & walked back over becide L. Takeing a strawberry from the bowl then offering the bowl to L she stared at the window as if she was watching a movie.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:00 am

L nodded in gratitude, taking a large red fruit from the bowl. He sucked on the skin for a moment before sinking his teeth into its scarlet flesh. He made a quiet noise, somewhat between pleasure and amusement as the fruit squirted juice on the mirror. Leaning forwards he wiped the crimson liquid off the glass with his ivory shirt.
He spun around on his chair in boredom as he waited for the blond to wake once more.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:10 am

She stood there for a second nibbleing on a strawberry then takeing a large bite from it. Feeling her legs beging to act like noodles she turne dher head slightly to Matsuda. "Mr.Matsuda... If you could be kind enough, can you please get me a chair to sit in?" Matsuda nodded softly before jogging off to another rolling chair. "Just roll it this way..." she said dully hearing the wheels agenst the floor. He nodded slightly before pushing pressure to the chair & rolling it quickly towards her. She jumped up at the right time & landed on the chair sitting almost like L for a second before she took her feet from the chair & placed them & her legs over the front of the chair. Finishing the fruit now she looked at it for a second before nibbleing on the dark green leaves of the fruit & soon takeing a bite from it & watching the window waiting for Misa to awake.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:20 am

L leaned closer to the mirror as a blond lock of Misa's hair moved across her face. He stopped spinning and got up the clip on the monitors. He replayed the few second of clip over and over again.
God's of death love apples-Shinigami-Gods are invisible-Attachment to the person perhaps-Or an object-Looking after her-ability to take life-Shinigami....
L's train of thought was interrupted when he realised Matsuda was still in the room.
"Matsuda, you may leave if you wish."
A whine escaped the police officers throat. "But L...."
"Now Matsuda."
The young male sighed and left the room.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:35 am

Still sitting on the chair she ate the green leaves & soon reached for another red fruit in the bowl before setting it on the board above where the buttons were & beging to nibble at it watching Misa. "Hmm.." she murmered slightly nibbling on the fruit & listing to Matsuda's footsteps get further. Takeing a small bite from the fruit she looked at her nose where abit of the juice squirted on. Takeing her tounge she licked up the juice wwith her semi-pointed tounge & soon placed her tounge back in her mouth. She sighed for a second holding the fruit to her lips & pondering of how Misa could be the second Kira & how the hell she could to that with her tounge.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:51 pm

"M-Mr stalker?"
L stopped spinning in the chair as Misa Amane raised her head. Her speaking was muffled behind the gag but the words that she were clear.
"This is illegal Mr Stalker, you have to let me go."
L pressed the button in front of him, the voice filter turning itself on.
"Misa Amane, do you know why you're being detained?"
Even though most of her features were covered she was clearly confused.
"Huh? Because I'm famous obviously!"
"No Miss Amane, you are in here as you are our lead suspect of the second Kira."
She laughed. "Me? Kira? Please Mr. Stalker, you can't seriously expect me to believe that can you? You have to let me go, if you do I won't tell the police, you'll get off free..."
She continued to ramble, L let go of the button and leant back in his chair.
"She's changed." He noted to KH.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:12 pm

"I'll even give you a autograph & a free kiss! Just please.. Let me out of here!" Misa yelled pulling from the straps. "I noticed that..." she said softly in the same bored tone as before. "What if, she was to lose the powers of Kira, but also lose her memorys of anything to do with Kira..?" she said looking to Misa then to L. "Right now I'm just hopeing that this scratches me off the list of suspects being Kira..." she said dully before looking back to Misa.

((Sorry, I don't have very many Ideas to write.. @~@'))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:19 pm

"Yes, you're having the same track of thought I am. If she was to give up her power than the being who guards it could also wipe her memory of everything to do with it. Or she could just be trying to fool her way out of her confinement. It is simply best to monitor her and wait for any changes, we have given her a cover story of her manger being a drug addict and have brought Misa in as a witness."
L gave Ms. Hana a small grin.
"It indeed lowers your percentage of being Kira, however you are still above 50%."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Still watching Misa she reached across to get another strawberry from the round bowl & brought it to her lips still watching Misa then replying, "At least it knocks me down abit.." then takeing a small bite from the fruit. Suddenly remebering that she had a large bar of chocolate she spun the chair around slightly before saying in the same calm voice, "I'll be back in a second..." & soon walking off to her roon & digging in afew suit cases for her sweets. Finally finding it she pulled afew chocolate bars from the case & walked from her room soon in the kitchen getting a large bowl from a cabnet & placeing the chocolate in it un-covered by the foil. Soon after she opened the small silver microwave oven & placed the bowl in there before pressing afew buttons acoupl times setting it to, '2:30' then standing next to it waiting for the chocolate to melt.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Misa continued to ramble as Kuraiyami left the room. L said nothing as the female left, but kept his eyes glued on the mirror.
"Oh please Mr. Stalker this isn't funny."
L jumped of the chair, landing on the floor in a crouch, he crawled underneath the desk searching for a particular cord from the back of the computer.

(Can you say short?! Wink )
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:47 pm

A liud 'beep' came from the microwave as the chocolate inside the bowl bubbled slightly. Holding a small hand towl she opened the microwave & took the bowl from it soon shutting the small door behind her & walking to the counter still in the kitchen & placeing it down. Soon after she opened the small fridge grabbing a small case of clean strawberrys. Holding the bowl of chocolate on one hand & the strawberrys in another the walked back to the main room & sat where L used to be sitting & placed the items on the counter. Looking down seeing L's feet sticking out from the table she decided to mess with him abit. Reaching down she took the tips of her fingers & began running them up the bridge of his foot teaseing him. She remebered afew people doing that to her when she was younger & that allways used to cheer her up; & L seemed to be in some sort of a bad mood.

((OOC: Sorry, I had to do it, I'm feeling in a random mood. XDD))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:50 pm

L jumped as something touched his foot, he was so engrossed in his work he hadn't noticed when Kuraiyami had returned. Unfortunately for him, he jumped to high hitting the back of his head of the desk.
"Son of a-" He muttered, placing a hand to the back of his head where he could now feel a lump growing. He pulled out the cord he needed before sliding out from underneath the desk.
"I believe hello is more traditional." He stated, sticking his tongue out at her.

(Lmao OOC moment!)
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:02 am

"Sorry~" she said with a slight laugh in her voice as she sat with her legs crossed dipping a strawberry in the bowl of chocolate. Blowing on the hot chocolate she drew her attenction to the cord he was holding. "What's that for?" she said in the same bored voice before takeing a bite from the strawberry covered in chocolate. She soon looked back to Misa who was still struggleing to get from the leather braces & studying her wondering why she would put herself through this multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:08 am

He gripped the cord tightly as he rose to his feet, bundling it up until he could carry it in one hand.
"We use...unorthodox methods to get things out of people. However because Miss. Amane is so distressed, the cord will send a mild electrical impulse down her brain to calm her down. Otherwise she will hurt herself."
He gestured to the bound female, who was thrashing and screaming for all she was worth.
"Although if she continues to withhold information we do have other means to get the truth out of her."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:15 am

Listining to him she dipped snother strawberry in the chocolate & offered it to him. "But, If she turns out to not be the second Kira, arn't we doing somtheing illeagle?" this she was not really worryed about, but she was abit worryed about L doing it. She sighed gently dipping another strawberry in the chocolate & soon nomming on it once L took his. "Other than htat, I guess that would be an O.K idea, just do not hurt her too much..." she said softly chewwing on the cold yet hot strawberry at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:20 am

He took the strawberry, running his tongue across it to get the warm chocolate off.
"Mhmm, we will be doing something illegal, but if it is for the greater good then do you think it will be too much of a problem? One person potentially dies...we get Kira thus saving thousands of lives, I think I can pick out the better option here."

He wiped a smudge of chocolate from his pale face, sticking his finger in his mouth the sweet taste running down his throat.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:27 am

Takeing another small bite from the strawberry she continuede watching Misa. Yawnign slightly she replyed, "I agree, To lose one life is much better than thousands... But still, don't do too much to her if we still have not gotten any information from her about Kira..." yawning slightly after she said this she closed her mouth other the strawberry takeing other bite from it. "Who else did you suspect to be Kira other than me & Misa...?" she said abit muffled due to her chewwing on the strawberry & waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:35 am

He finally bit into the fruit, discarding the leaves on top of it.
"Miss Hana I cannot promise you anything. The fact is the longer she keeps quiet the harsher we will get. We have conclusive evidence that she is the second Kira and all I want it a confession. With all the evidence I have collected it is enough to get her killed by the country, please bear that in mind. As for your other question, I'm not at liberty to tell a suspect who I think is Kira although I'm sure you figured out that I believe Light Yagami is."
He wound the cord around his spare hand, the black casing standing out against his pale skin in a startling fashion.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:46 am

She sighed gently hearing him. "I understand..." she said softly before yawning again listing to the rest of what he had to say. "That man who came in awhile ago, & by that I mean afew hours, & who you said I needed to hide my face from?" she asked still looking to Misa with her pace practially glued to the window, "I think I re-call meeting him in school before, although even then he never did see my face." she sighed softly after that takeing her face from the window & looking to her toes wiggleing them slightly due to them being asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:57 am

Swallowing the last of the strawberry, he placed his thumb to his lip.
"Yes that was him. Miss Hana, unless you wish to see Misa in a far worse state then what she is currently in, I sincerely urge you to leave now."
He shuffled out of the room, padding down the corridor he opened the large iron door that led to Misa's confinement.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:09 am

Sighing softly she raised her ear slightly along with her head gearing the faint sound of rain on the roof in the distance. Turning to L as he spoke to her she nodded her head once before she stood from the chair beging to walk off. Silently walking past Takanaka's room in which now he was asleep, She finally found the atairs that led to the roof. Walking up then she opened a door & walked from the small room & was now under another tiny roof after the stairs. Walking from under it she walked directly in the rain looking to the sky with her lips parted slightly in awe to seeing the lighting dance across the sky. Soon after this thw strong wind knocked off her hood makeing her long black hair whip along with the wind & soon get soaked along with the rest of her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:17 am

L flicked off the lights in the room, what he was about to do to the young female made him sick to his stomach.
Hooking up the cord, he attached it to her hand putting a five minute timer on it.
"Miss Amane." He spoke softly, using an accent to disguise his voice. "You are currently hooked up to an electrical cord. If you do not confess what you know and electric current will run down your arm at 700 volts. It will not kill you, but will leave you begging for death. If this fails to work we have worse means of doing what we need to."
The female whimpered as L removed her gag.
"P-please, I don't know, I really don't."
"Not good enough Amane, I know that you know, so you might as well tell me before things get ugly."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:27 am

Still standing on the roof she sighed gently re-calling when she was 6 years of age, & fell off of the roof when she was danceing. Smieling softly thinking of this she closed her eyes spinning on the roof with her erms spread from her body not knowing that Waltari was watching her. Still spinning she stopped for a second looking to the sky. She turned her head slightly to the door thinking she saw someone, but at that time he had allready went back inside. Sighing gently picking up her soaked cloak slightly she shuffled near the door & soon walked back inside looking around abit. Seeing Waltari she called him over after she placed her hood back on asking, "Mr.Waltari.. Can you please show me where the shower is...?" she was abit confused at herself asking this, but she felt she needed to for some reason. He nodded his head slightly & turned around beging to walk from her & towards the main bathroom. She stepped inside it for a second & after he left she went back in her room to get afew things includeing, shampoo, conditioner, another cloak, a small whire tanktop, & a pait of cotton shorts that would reach down to her knees. Holding it all in her arms she walked back into the bathroom hoping to get out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:34 am

"Amane you have 2 minutes."
She lunged against the straps, the leather cutting deep grooves into her flesh.
"Please I don't know, I don't know!."
Tears fell down her ivory face, splashing onto the floor.
"One minute."
"You heartless BASTARD!" She yelled at him as the timer went off, sending a powerful current through her body. Her ear piercing shriek echoing around the room as the shock coursed through her veins. He cut the volts off, her head hanging forwards she panted lightly.
"Ready to talk yet Amane?"
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:47 am

Turning on the water she picked up her head slightly hearing a scream. Sighing gently thinking it was Misa she shook her head slightly & stepped into the shower trying to ignore the thought. Now she was only really worryed about getting out of the shower before L came back from tortureing Misa. She hummed lightly brushing her fingers through her hair glad to get out of her lazy mood long enough for her to at least take a small shower. Sighing gently she picked up the small bottle of shampoo & began to daydream to herself to what L was to do if Misa did confess.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:14 am

She trembled in the restraints, her blond hair falling over the blind fold.
"I want to tell you what you want to hear, but I don't know what that is, tell me what you want to hear and I'll tell you, I'LL TELL YOU!"
"Amane, you know perfectly well what I want to hear. Tell me how you kill."
"I can't, I-I can't, please I-I'm not Kira."
L sighed, closing his eyes.
"You leave me little choice..."
He pulled out his phone, dialling the first number on it.
"Watari, arrange for Mello to be here within twenty four hours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KH Arrives(Invite only)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next