The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_voting_barKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_voting_barKH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

KH Arrives(Invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 am

Hana Smiled softly that could not almost be called happy when she saw Mello heading out from the room & hopped from the chair heading to the door. As she heard it open she simply took an small handgun, about the size of Mello's from the side of her Blue Jeans & smacked Mello's Jaw with it just as he was about to pass her. "Do you know what it's like to be abused you stupid bitch?!" she screamed at him right before she kneed him in the stomach before he had a chance to swing a healthy blow at her.

She looked at the gun in his hand & took a side kick, kicking it from his hand & slideing it on the ground away from him, but also loseing her footing.

{Can't come up with any thing else, sorreh. XP}
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:33 am

Mello let out a crooked smirk, one hand wrapped around his waist as he rose back to his feet. Spitting blood to the ground, he twined his fingers into her messy hair. Pulling it back he forced her throat up, her head bent backwards. Knocking the gun out of her hand in the process.
"Let's get one thing straight Missy. You do not touch Mello. You do not lay a finger on Mello unless you want a bullet through your fucking skull. Because..." He reached into his shirt, pulling out a pistol. Pressing it to her forehead, he smiled to her lightly. "...You should never think I have only one gun. Rookie mistake. Now you're going to let me do my fucking job. Got that?" He snarled, twisting his fingers tightly in her tresses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:02 am

Hana watched him as he got up & yelped slightly as he gripped her neck & watched him as he spoke. When he stopped she smiled softly & said, "I guess your right, no one should touch you, but oh well, & there's also one more thing," she grunted slightly from the weight of his body being put on her & kicked him hard in the stomach, & afterwards elbowed his gun from his hand & drew another from the other side of her blue jeans & aimed it at him, beging to press the trigger. "You never knew what it was like in a room like that, do you?" she asked studying his hands to see if he was going to grab another gun, if he was she was going to end up shooting that hand.

Some people need to learn respect others Mello. And I'm not one to take it kindly to being cursed to." she kept the gun pointed at him & kept studyed him as she waited for an responce.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:48 pm

He smiled as the metal bit into his warm forehead.
"Oh Miss Hana. I know exactly what it's like to be confined to a small room, someone beating the shit out of you. Please do not mistake me for a fool. You don't know who you're dealing with. Like a child in the wrong end of town." He leaned closer, letting the delicate skin press deeper into the gun. "But why would you protest so hard to free a woman guilty of killing hundred and thousands of people without a second thought. I think you're letting on more than you know. To me you are Kira"
Sweeping his leg underneath her own, he brought her crashing to the ground, gun spinning across the room in a circle. Grabbing her arms, he pinned them above her head, pulling out a pair of metal handcuffs from his pocket. He secured her hands around the radiator just above her head.
"That should keep you busy for a while. Remember Hana I'm here because L asked me too. Harm me and I guarantee you will not be in a good place with him. Or the mafia. It's not safe to make any enemies, after all I do know your name. Letting go of her wrists, he walked down the corridor, turning to the left until he was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:07 am

Kurai watched him easly & wasn't much surprised when he tripped her, she tryed to avoid, but he still got one of her feet. She wiggled helplessly kicking him multiple times in the stomach as he worked on the handcuffs. Watching Mello walk down the hallway she screamed & cursed at him, copletely forgetting that she was able to get out easlly. Hey, if you can put your feet behind your head, what else can you do?

After calming herself down she stretched her legs before curling them towards her waistline, soon, her toes reaching for a knife, soon grabbing it & having her legs curled behind her back & the knife reaching for her hands. "I should have never thrown away that Yoga book..." Hana scolded herself as she was forsed to stare at the knife & continued to streach forward trying to grab the knife.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Nursing his aching stomach, Mello walked into the room L was situated in.
"I think she's telling the truth. I told her I was leaving to kill Light, which she believes I have now done and still couldn't tell me anything. Though I have doubts about your...coworker...shall we say? She seems to enjoy sticking up for Misa and attempting to harm me when I did my job. I have a feeling she may know more than she's letting on, so keep a watch on her. I don't think we'll get along though..."
"I know." L replied simply, sipping at a now cold cup of tea. "You chained her to a radiator. I don't hold you accountable for your actions, you were doing your job. However if you could refrain from provoking her it would help the case a great deal."
Mello scowled, brushing his golden tresses from his eyes.
"Fine."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:09 am

Twisting her back abit father her toes handed the knife to her hand & soon pulled back her legs letting out a quick sigh. She looked up at the item that mello handcuffed her to, not knowwing what it was, but she knew that it was not good. She began working with the handcuffs, soon breaking through the iron of the right cuff & working on the left cuff. After forceing cuts on her the left cuff off with only afew tiny cuts on her wrists she sat for a moment, thinking before she stood up & picked up her guns, before she placed them back in there rightful places, & walked off from the spot, thinking.

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 am

"She's left the building." L murmured, biting at the skin on his thumb.
"Good riddance." Mello scowled in irritation, although it was easy to piss him off, he was way past irritated. He was seeing red, trembling with anger. Suppressing the urge to hit something, he clenched his fists. It was more that she'd dare lay a finger on him, then the thought of Hana actually hitting him as it didn't hurt at all. More of a sudden surprise. "Lets hope she doesn't come back." He seethed through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KH Arrives(Invite only)   KH Arrives(Invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KH Arrives(Invite only)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6