The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Matt elbowed him lightly, huffing in mock anger.
"Only by a month..." He grumbled, picking at the bed sheets. "And Mello? Ever seen me fight? I can't do it and no one else he has can do what I do so yeah, I get protected." Matt shrugged, twisting his fingers into the duvet. "I haven't even met him Mells. I can't find anything I can find more on L then I can on this guy." Leaning back, Matt sighed in agitation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Mello couldn't help but smile at Matt's confession. "You know when we were younger, you would never admit that you couldn't fight." He said softly.
He frowned at his friends words. "I don't like that Matt. Not one bit. It's my job to know all the bosses out there, and honestly a lot of that is thanks to you. I mean, you know the shit we hired you to do. If you can't figure out who this guy is..." His frown deepened as he thought about the implications. "What kinda stuff does he have you do? Maybe we can figure it out that way. Or have you been able to track his IP address back to a home base? If we can figure out where he might be from..." Mello sighed, leaning back on his arms. He made an exasperated noise, flopping back on the bed, "Man, now I'm all thinking and shit..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:57 pm

"I really know nothing on this guy...he has no computers, no IP address to back trace from. No phone, no technology what so ever." Matt sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "He makes me create false scenarios, implant places with viruses, hack data bases for information...almost got caught doing the U.N's, got out just in time." He smiled at the thought of the memory, leaning back into the pillows. "Although I never admitted I couldn't fight because I knew you would use that to your advantage. I enjoyed not having to fight you every single day." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:48 pm

"How does he give you jobs then? If not over the phone or encripted computer files?" Mello scowled. "If he sends someone in person maybe we could learn about him...hell, it might even be him." He added, biting on his thumb. "Fuck Matt, how could you work for someone you know absolutly nothing about? I thought you were more cautious then that." He scolded.
"You know I would of never really hurt you back at Wammy's, even if I knew you couldn't fight...which I pretty much figured anyways. I had enough fun beating up everyone who messed with you." Mello smirked, leaning over to give Matt a quick kiss on the cheek. His face quickly fell back into a frown though, thinking about the guy Matt worked for.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:56 pm

"A new person comes by each time and tells me." Matt sighed. "Mells, how stupid do you really think I am? Like I would give him anything to go by on me. I'm working for him to get information on him." He pouted, shoving Mello lightly at the scolding. "I'm not getting much, but I'm figuring it out..." He stretched, wincing as his stitched stretched. "Can I get up please? Being down all the time is driving me nuts!"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:57 am

"I'm sorry Matty, you're right. I shouldn't assume shit like that...it's just, I don't like it. I hate it when I don't know things, you know that." Mello sighed.
He smirked at the boy, he was actually amazed that Matt had stayed in bed for as long as he had. Mello stood, holding his hand out to Matt. "Fine, if you have enough strength to shove me like that, you should be okay walking around...but don't tear your damn stiches! If you hurt yourself this soon Kate will castrate me. She's not supposed to be back till tomorrow, and you're not supposed to be up and around until she gives her okay."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Matt rolled his eyes, staggering off the bed.
"Yes mum." He grumbled, swaying slightly where he stood. "It would take a lot to castrate you...I don't think I'd let her." Matt smirked. "Well...maybe..." He laughed, rubbing his eyes with a yawn. "Thanks for looking after me though."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:02 pm

"You better not let her!" Mello exclaimed, half jokeing. He stood a step behind Matt, making sure he was close enough to catch the boy if he fell or passed out. "I don't mind taking care of you, I just wish you wouldn't be so reckless...or at least let someone know when you get hurt." He sighed. "Is there some place in particular you were trying to go? Or did a.d.d. just finally get the best of you?" Mello laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:02 pm

"Got the better of me..." Matt mumbled. Falling onto the couch, he covered his eyes with his arm. "I honestly thought it was just a small cut. Didn't know it would go this bad. You can start freaking out when I break my arm or something and I don't realise." Grabbing Mello's arm, he tugged him down on top of him, snuggling into the familiar scent of him. "Good to have you back though..."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:50 am

Mello tensed momentarily, afraid he would hurt Matt with his weight, but when the other boy just snuggled into him he relaxed. He wrapped one arm around Matt, petting his hair with his other hand. "It's good to be back. You have no idea how much I missed you." He said smiling at the red head. He burried his face into Matt's neck, relishing the smooth, soft feeling of his skin. "Or how much it hurt to leave you." He breathed out, lips brushing lightly against the big pulse.
Mello closed his eyes, inhaling deeply. "I don't want to leave again. I don't want to have to go back to California and deal with those mofia idiots. At least I wont lose you again...That's what it felt like. Like I was losing you forever. I was sure that even if I came to you, you would never take me back." He said in a whisper, sighing. He shook his head, pulling back from Matt, smiling embarrassedly. "Just ignore me, I don't know what the hell my problems been lately."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Matt leaned up, kissing him softly
"easy remedy for that Mello. Don't leave again." He smiled lightly, laying back down and cuddling into him. "Tough my ass." He muttered with a grin, running his fingers across Mello's stomach. "Still love you." He yawned, dozing against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:10 pm

"Love you too." Mello said softly, lightly kissing Matt's forhead. He moved back, gazing at the now sleeping boy. "If only it were that easy, I'd never leave. Never go back to the mob..." He whispered, tracing his fingers carefully over the back of Matt's hand.
It wasn't more then a few minutes later that Mello fell asleep as well, tension finally flowing out of his body.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Waking early the next morning, Matt rubbed his eyes with a yawn. Softly petting Mello's hair, he smiled to himself. "And you say you're not cute." He mumbled quietly, watching him sleep. With a contented sigh Matt wrapped his arms around Mello's waist, nuzzling into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Mello cracked his eyes open as Matt moved. "Mmmm, it's fucking bright." He complained, voice rough with sleep. Covering his eyes with his arm, he moved even closer to the red head.
"Kate's supposed to come by and check on you today. You didn't tear any of your stiches in your sleep did you? I really don't feel like getting my ass kicked by her." He sighed, kissing the top of Matt's head.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:18 pm

With a quiet laugh, Matt lifted his baggy shirt.
"I don't know, you check." He smirked. "And still not a morning person I see. Huh, guess I owe J ten bucks." Grinning, he sat up, pulling Mello properly onto his lap, kissing him. "Still...good morning."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:35 am

"I don't think I'll ever be a morning person." Mello mumbled, then kissed Matt back. He couldn't help but smile at the other boy. He loved it when Matt initiated things. "You do seem to be feeling better though." He grinned.
Mello inspected the stiches in Matt's chest, running his fingers lightly over his warm flesh. He rested his hands on the boys thin waist, returning his gaze to his face. "Well, it looks like they survived. That's got to be a first for you." He smirked, kissing Matt again, biting at his bottom lip, trying to get him to open to him.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Shivering, he opened his mouth slightly, letting Mello deepen it. Pulling him close, he slid his hand down his back, stroking it gently. Pulling away from the kiss he smiled. "Still time to rip them though."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Mello shuddered at Matt's touch, letting out a small content sound in his mouth as he moved his hips, grinding aginst the other boy out of reflex. "This is true." He said in a huskey voice, bending to kiss at Matt's neck.
He came back up, grinning at the other boy. "I wonder if we could actually do something without ripping them? Wanna try?" He asked, voice full of mischief and a hint of lust.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Shivering, Matt nodded slowly.
"First time I wouldn't be drunk." He murmured, wrapping his arms around Mello's neck, pulling him close for a kiss. "And if Kate has to kick your ass...?" He grinned, sliding Mello's shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:00 pm

"It would be the first time, wouldn't it? I guess it would be the first time I wasn't slightly intoxicated as well." Mello smirked, leaning in for the kiss. He allowed Matt to remove his shirt, grinning back at the boy. "I'll chance it for this."
Mello hooked his fingers under Matt's shirt, removing it as well, having to pull a bit to get it from between his back and the couch. He laughed slightly at how much effort it took.
"God you're hot, even when your chest looks like something out of Frankenstien." Mello teased, running fingers lightly down Matt's sides, ending with them playing across his stomach along his waistband. He bent forward again, kissing Matt deeply. "Didn't you threaten to be in charge next time, or something to that effect?" He asked with a playful grin, moving his mouth to kiss and bite along Matt's collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Matt gasped quietly at the feeling of his teeth on his skin.
"M-maybe, I can't re-remember." He stammered, trying to keep his thoughts straight, albeit with some difficulty. "Why? Do you like that idea Mihael?" He grinned, nipping his ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:31 am

Mello closed his eyes, letting out a shakey breath. "Maybe." He smirked, digging his fingers into Matt's upper arm. "Though honestly, I don't know if I'm submissive enough to let someone take control." He laughed. Leaning forward, his lips barely brushing Matt's he whispered, "But I'm willing to give it a try."
He kissed Matt again, tangeling his fingers in his hair. Really I'm afraid of hurting you, but if I told you that, you'd just get mad. He thought, catching Matt's bottom lip between his teeth, nibbiling lightly. He finally pulled back, massaging the back of Matt's neck, "Do you think you can top me Mail? Can you dominate me for once? You'd be the first." He asked with a wide grin. "Of course, I've never given anyone else the option. I always have to be in control." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Matt grinned, kno ing exactly why he didn't want to top but deciding not to call him on it. Flipping him he kissed along his chest.
"Sure Mello? I don't mind being on the bottom." Biting his neck gently he smiled, slowly working on a mark.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Mello gasped, not expecting what Matt did. He fought the urge to push back, to take control. He let out a small moan as Matt worked at his neck, clutching at his back. "Yeah, I'm sure. It might be nice not to do all the work for once." He answered in a breathy voice, grinning. "Though you have no idea how hard it is for me not to just flip us over and take control." He admitted with a small laugh.
Mello lifted his hips, grinding into Matt. He ran his fingers down the length of Matt's back, letting out a sigh. "I don't know how good I'm going to be at this bottom thing. I've never let anyone take control with me, but I want to try..." He smirked. "I must love you."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Matt nodded, pulling away as he became satisfied with the mark.
"I know you love me." He murmured running a finger down his chest with a smile, tracing it along the top of his pants. Kissing him lightly, he slipped them down.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Mello let Matt slip his pants down, blushing. "Okay, I'm going to sound like a dumb ass...I don't know what to do now. I've never been in this position before." He admitted, turning his face away from the other boy. Embarassment causing his face to flush bright red. I can't believe I just said that out loud! What the fuck is wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Matt kissed him softly.
"Lucky for you, I have." He grinned, pressing a kiss to his shoulder. "Just relax, otherwise it's gunna hurt." Taking his length into his hand, he kissed him again, deepening it this time. Pulling away for air he tapped his fingers to Mello's lips. "Suck please."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:10 am

Mello frowned at Matt's words, feeling like the other boy was mocking him. "Shush you." He said, smiling dispite his annoyance. His aggrivation dissapeared as Matt took hold of him. He moaned into Matt's mouth, thrusting up into his hand.
He whimpered slightly as Matt moved his mouth away, but did as he asked. He worked Matt's fingers as if he was sucking on something else, something much larger.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Slowly pulling his fingers away he continued to stroke his length gently.
"This might hurt." He warned him, kissing him softly as he pressed the firrt finger into him, moving it slowly. Waiting for a few moments before adding the second, he grinned as Mello let out a loud moan. Touching the spot again, he nipped at Mello's ear.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:25 am

Mello grimaced, biting down on his lip to muffle any sounds until Matt's mouth found his. Just as he was getting use to one finger, Matt added a second. Mello's face scrunched in discomfort, but that quickly changed as Matt found that special spot. He couldn't help but moan in pleasure, reaching down to grip Matt's length. "I want this..." He whispered, stroaking him, eyes fluttering, "In me. I want you inside of me." He gasped. He wanted more, needed more. It was all he could do not to squirm under Matt, to shove himself down onto those fingers, and thrust up into his hand. When he was younger, before ever meeting Matt, he had this done to him... but the men who had done this to him weren't gentle, didn't give a damn about his pleasure, and he had been so small... This time was different. Matt was the only person he would even consider allowing to try this with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next