The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:19 am

Feeling Mello raise his hips towards his touch, Matt took the opportunity to slide the leather down, so it rested on his thighs instead. "Since when do you beg and plead?" He asked, taking him properly into his hand. "I thought you said you weren't a softie, or so you were telling me." He asked, stroking him gently. "But I wouldn't have minded you raping me, looks like you missed out." He teased.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:24 am

Mello gasped as Matt took hold of him, biting his bottom lip to keep noises from coming out. Once he was sure he had his voice under control he spoke, "I'm only a softie with you. You're the only one who could ever make me beg, trust me." He paused, trying to compose himself again. "If I was soft I would of died years ago in this business. As for begging, I was tortured several times and never begged. Only you can get those things out of me, and if you ever tell anyone I will break both your thumbs so you can't play those precious games of yours." He said, voice breathy but deadly serious.
"There's always...next time" He said, breath hitching. He finally lost the battle with himself, moaning, eyes closing. "Now that I know you won't try to kill me, I can do it whenever I want. Like now." Mello smirked, fighting the urge to wreath against Matt's hand.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:47 am

"You can break both my thumbs, won't stop me playing. Six weeks with two broken hands gives you plenty of time to learn how to game with your tongue." Running his tongue along Mello's jawline as if to prove a point. "What do you mean like now?" Matt asked, pulling back, tilting his head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:06 am

Mello smirked again, grabbing Matt around the waist, rolling them so Matt laid the length of the couch, Mello on top of him. "Like. Now." He grinned, reaching down to unzip Matt's pants. He pushed the cloth down, taking hold of him, stroaking the length of him once. He lowered himself down with one arm, kissing Matt. He moved his hand in earnest, pulling away from the kiss. "I gave you a chance to make me your bitch tonight, you didn't act on it quickly enough." He laughed. "How did you break both of your hands anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:20 am

Matt bit his lip, cheeks tainting a light red with the effort of keeping his voice under control.
"I-I tripped o-over next door's cat. Landed a-awkward" He breathed, trembling until Mello's fingers. "I'll just get y-you tomorrow then." He promised, moving his hips in in time with the cool fingers.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:34 am

"God you're such a clutz." Mello sighed, kissing Matt's forehead. He twisted his hand while moving it up and down, smiling at Matt's expression. "Sure you will." He teased in a patronizing tone.
Mello began working his way down Matt's body, still working him. He paused at his chest, looking up at Matt with a sadistic gleam in his eyes. "You know, I could just stop. If I remember correctly, that's what you did to me."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:46 am

Matt gripped the couch cushions tightly, refusing to give Mello the upper hand and let his voice betray him.
"But you won't because you love me." He told Mello, or rather questioned. He had seen that gleam before, the same night Matt had been dragged along to get drunk. "I will, I've already told you that."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:55 am

"Are you saying you didn't love me?" Mello grinned, moving lower. He licked the tip of him, ever so slowly, enjoying watching Matt struggle not to move. He took him into his mouth, shallowly, sucking hard. He didn't stay like that though, coming up off of him, sitting up, straddleing Matt's legs. "It's only fair that I leave you like this, if you think about it. Maybe I will, maybe I wont...I'm not sure yet." Mello mused, running just the tips of his fingers lightly up and down him.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:09 am

"I'll make sure I get you back ten times worse."
Arching his back slightly towards the touch, much to his own disappointment in his own self restraint, even more annoyed at the whine that passed his lips when Mello removed his mouth. "I'm not sure what I'll do, but I can make sure it'll be worse than what you did to me."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:52 am

"I'm just doing to you what you did to me." Mello said innocently, eyes wide. A grin split his face, "Sucks doesn't it?" He said smugly.
"Oh stop giving me that look, I'm not going to leave you like this. Unlike you, I actually love you." He said, crawling back up Matt's body, causing them to rub against each other. Mello closed his eyes for a moment as the tender skins touched. He grabbed Matt's face, shoving his lips against the other boys as he moved his lower body, creating friction between the two.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 am

Moaning against Mello's lips, Matt cursed at himself mentally for letting it slip past his threshold.
"You're driving me crazy here." He panted, arching his back as a wave of pleasure ran through his body. Forcing his lips back against Mello's to silence himself, he could feel his fingers going numb from gripping the couch.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:48 am

"Oh really? What do you want me to do? Hmmm?" Mello asked, nipping at Matt's neck. "I'm not going any farther until you tell me what you want." He teased. He reached down stroaking him lightly, the sweat from their bodies making them slick.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:16 am

"Fuck you." He hissed through clenched teeth, trying in a vain attempt to remember how to get Mello off of him so he could reverse what was already happening, regardless that it was far to late to stop Mello now. "I'm not saying." He panted, raising his hips to meet the gentle touch.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:47 am

"Fine, then I'll just do what I want. Again." He whispered against Matt's ear. "But don't get mad at me later. I gave you ample chances to tell me what you wanted." He smirked, adjusting his bodies position. Mello moved his hand up to Matt's mouth, tracing his fingers over his lips. "Suck." He ordered.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:20 am

Matt obediently took the digits that were presented to him into his mouth, running his tongue along them, quickly making them slick. Pulling back, he allowed Mello to remove his fingers.
"You would've done what you wanted anyway."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:10 am

"Probably, but you never know. I was kinda thinking it would be fun to do what you asked, you know, a change of pace. Oh well." Mello smirked, running his hand down Matt's body, dipping between his legs. He bit down on Matt's neck as he shoved his fingers inside of him, flexing them gently. "So is it true that you haven't let anyone top you since me?" Mello whispered, nibbiling on Matt's ear. He moved himself into position, lips hovering over the other mans, breath coming in pants from anticipation. Mello mashed his lips against Matt's, thrusting his tongue inside as he thrust himself inside Matt. He froze completely, savoring the feel of Matt around him. "Oh God. I forgot how good this felt. No one can compare to you. No one." He gasped into Matt's mouth, cupping his face, kissing him again, waiting for the signal from Matt that it was okay to continue.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:28 pm

"Yeah it's true." Matt replied, wincing at the invasion of Mello's fingers. He broke away from Mello's mouth in a start of inevitable pain. "G-good to know I'm one of a kind." He stuttered, slowly getting used to the feel. His breathing slowed and he gave a nod allowing Mello to continue.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:02 am

With Matt's okay Mello began to move. He couldn't help but notice how much faster Matt got use to him this time. He supposed it made sense. Even if Matt had never been topped by anyone else since him, he was bound to be a little more comfortable then he was the first time. Still the idea that Matt might of played bottom to someone besides himself made him horribly jealous. Matt was his. Only his.
Mello curled his arms under Matt's shoulders, hugging the boy close as he thrust into him. He burried his face into Matt's neck, breath coming in heavy pants, trying to hide the expression he knew he wore.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:02 pm

He gripped Mello's back as the bundle of nerves inside of him was brushed.
"Nngh." He panted, realising he's lost the ability to form coherent sentences. Lifting Mello's face from his shoulder, he forced his lips against Mello's, slipping hos tongue inside.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:11 am

Mello kissed Matt back, aggressivly attacking his mouth while moving in and out of him. He could tell each time he hit that sweet spot because Matt clentched around him, kissing him harder. Each time that happened it sent a jolt through Mello's body, pushing him closer to the edge.
Mello slid a hand down Matt's body, gripping him tightly, stroaking him in time with his thrusts, twisting his hand, adding more friction then just him being rubbed between them. He was begining to lose his rythem, breath hitching. He didn't know what it was about Matt...he could go hours with other people, no problem, but Matt he was lucky if he lasted fifteen minutes. He just hoped Matt finished soon, because he knew he wasn't going to last...
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:31 am

"Nggh-Mello I can't-" He panted, skin slick with sweat, hair sticking to his face. The feeling of Mello enveloping him was overwhelming, tantalizing his every sense. His breath hitched on the last word, stomach tightening, euphoria attacking his mind. The release cutting off his ability to breath, fingers digging tightly into Mello's shoulders as he was pushed over the edge.

(Sorry about my fancy language, I've been doing English prep all day and this is what feels normal atm)
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:35 am

Mello gasped as he felt Matt spasm around him, thick, almost scalding fluid coating his hand and their stomachs. Mello's lower stomach tightened, entire body tingeling. Every muscle in his body went taught, almost forcing him to shove inside of Matt as deeply as possible.
Mello hooked his arms under Matt's shoulders, clutching the man to him as if he were the last solid thing in this world as his vision went white around the edges, temporarly blinding him. He didn't mind in the slightest, he could lose his vision, his hearing, all that he was, as long as he had Matt. Not that he would ever admit that out loud...
He collapsed on top of Matt, eyes closed, body feeling boneless, trying to relearn how to breath. "I think...we need a shower." Mello gasped out, smiling softly. "But I can't move yet. So if you're being crushed, you'll just have to deal with it." He laughed slightly.
Mello just barely cracked open his eyes, moving his head to kiss Matt softly, then returning his head to the mans shoulder. "God I love you. That still hasn't changed."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:02 am

"Aww and there was me about to push you off." He laughed, brushing away a few strands of hair that had fallen into Mello's eyes.
You have no idea how sexy you look. Matt thought to himself, wrapping his arms around Mello's back. "Glad to know that three years didn't affect you either." He smiled, finally regaining his breath. "Yeah, you're still better than anyone I've had."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:31 am

"Of course I am. I'm Mello, best lay you'll ever have." Mello smirked, teasing Matt. "And you're still the hottest person I've ever been with." He said, kissing Matt's collar bone. "I just wish I could last longer when I'm with you, but there's just something about you..." Mello whispered into the other mans flesh, blushing slightly, hoping Matt didn't notice. He didn't hold his breath though, Matt noticed everything. Maybe his eyes were closed...
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:43 am

"You look cute when you blush." Matt told him, stroking the red hue gently. "Think you've gotten all the alcohol out of my system though, no hangover for me tomorrow." He smiled, pressing his lips to Mello's forehead. "Tell me when you want to shower." He murmured, feeling his eyes dropping, that was more exercise than he'd had in the past year and had most definately taken it's toll on his body as the exhaustion began setting in.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:25 am

Mello blushed again, burrying his face into Matt's neck. "Well I'm glad I could help with the hangover." He laughed, mouth still pressed into flesh.
Mello was starting to drift off, completely content to just lay where he was in Matt's arms, but he was sweaty and sticky, and really needed to shower. "Okay, I need to shower now or I'm going to pass out." He said with an exagerated sigh, pushing himself up on shakey arms.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:53 am

"Kay." Matt murmured, on the brink of drifting off, all thoughts of showering for himself far from his mind. Though the feeling of Mello prying himself off Matt made a sudden acute emptiness return, something he was all too familiar with. Sitting up, he forced the idea of sleep from his mind, reminding himself that he will now most likely need to clean his couch. With a smile, he stumbled over to his bed, falling down ontop of the covers before sliding underneath the coolness biting at his skin. Bliss.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:58 am

Mello stumbled to the bathroom, turning on the shower. He stepped in, washing up quickly. After wrapping a clean (or what he hoped was clean, this was Matt's, the laziest man on earth's, apartment) towel around himself, he dampened a wash cloth, walking to the bedroom.
As expected, Matt was already dead asleep in the bed. Mello pulled the covers back, staring down at the man. How the hell does he look like that when I know he hardly moves?
Mello sat on the edge of the bed, whipeing the cloth gently over Matt's neck and down his chest. "I'm not going to sleep with you all sweaty when I'm nice and clean." He whispered, kissing Matt's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:54 am

"Why not? It'll make a good mix." Matt mumbled in his half delusional state. His arms reached out searching for the familiar body, which he quickly found and pulled towards him. Matt nuzzled into neck, inhaling the mixture of scent that tainted Mello's body. "Matt sleepy time." He mumbled, falling into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:45 pm

"God he hasn't changed a bit...still randomly passing out in the middle of things." Mello muttered, prying himself out of the mans arms. "Fine, you win. I'm to tired for this shit anyways." He sighed, tossing the washcloth in the general direction of the overflowing clothes hamper. He took off the towels wrapped around his waist and hair, climbing over Matt to get under the covers. He was exausted, and Matt was so warm.
Mello pulled the covers up around his neck, body instinctually cuddeling up to Matt. He ended up on his side with his arm across Matt's chest, leg curled over the other mans. He inhaled the scent of Matt's neck, closing his eyes, finally drifting off to sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next