The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:09 am

Mello lay on his side, head proped up on his arm, watching Matt return. "There is absolutly nothing you could wear that would take away from how attractive you are. Trust me. I've seen you in some weird shit." He chuckled, then mumbled something about pikachu pajamas. He sat up, pulling one knee up to somewhat cover himself, being far to lazy to pull on leather, or walk in the other room and grab his other clothes at the moment, and held out a hand to the red-head. "Get your hot ass back over here. I miss you."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:08 am

"Those jammies were the comfiest things ever!" Matt retorted adamently. With a reluctant sigh, he took the hand, climbing back into bed. "I'm not that hot so hush." He mumbled into his chest, wrapping his arms around his neck. "You look good without clothes though so stay like this."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:12 am

Mello wrapped his arms around Matt, kneeding his fingers into his waist. "Yeah, like you'd let me get up to put on clothes anyways." He said with a laugh. Leaning down, he kissed the top of Matt's head. "You are that hot, and there's no point in arguing with me, because I'm right." He teased. "I mean come on, everyone knows I only have sexy friends, and since you're my only friend, it makes you super fucking sexy." He explained logically.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:33 am

Matt shook his head. "M'not." He mumbled. "You are." Looking up, he stroked the skin on Mello's cheek with his thumb gently. "Always have been. I'm surprised you dont have a misstress somewhere to be honest." He sighed into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:45 pm

"Matt, why are you still trying to argue with me? You're fucking sexy, one of the hottest people I know, and that's final." He said sternly, lightly smacking the red head's arm. "I've wanted you more then anyone ever since I hit puberty, do you understand that? If someone had told me at eleven that I had to chose one person to spend the rest of my life with, and that I would never be able to touch another person, I would of chosen you, without even a moments hesitation." Mello confessed, voice a little distant with remembering.
"I'm the one who's nothing special..." He mumbled. "Typical blonde hair, blue eyes, scrawny, short, bad attitude...I really don't understand why anyone would like me, let alone you." He added with a sigh. "And a mistress? Not a chance in hell." He laughed. "Those bitches cost to much damn money...expecting fucking jewlery, expensive cars, houses... not that money means anything to me, but if I'm going to spend that kinda money, it'll be because I want to, not because some high class slut expects it of me." He explained. Mello gently tilted Matt's face up towards him, then leaned down to kiss him. "Besides, I have you. Why the hell would I want anyone else?" He asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:33 am

"So I don't get houses, cars and jewelery?" He teased lightly. "You're gorgeous. You don't need me to tell you that, you could ask random people on the street." Twisting his fingers up in the sheets, he relaxed against him, tracing one of the scars along his chest. "Anything new with Kira?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:07 pm

"Do you want those things?" He asked in a teasing voice. "I never pegged you for a house kinda guy, to much maintenance ya know? What with having to mow the lawn and shit like that..." He said, waving his hand. "You already have a badass car, and I've never seen you wear jewelery...Maybe I could get you diamond incrusted goggles?" He offered, trying his best not to laugh.
Mello turned his face away from Matt. "I know I could ask random people on the street. That's how I survived before Wammy found me..." He whispered. "Of course, that just means I was gorgeous as a kid, things could of completely changed by now. People could just want me now because of my status." He laughed, trying to change the mood back to happy.
Mello scrunched his face up, trying to recall how much Matt currently knew about Kira. "Well that's what took me so long to get back here. I was working on some new leads with this guy Scott, they were pretty good leads too, then the mother fucker turned on me. He's the reason for this lovely new bullet wound in my arm." He said, voice angry. "I guess it's mostly my fault...I let my guard down. I just didn't think the bastard was that ambitious. He was smart, damn near as smart as us, but he seemed content where he was. We were working late, checking up on some shit...I hadn't slept in nearly three days, and he went to grab us some coffee. Less then a minute later he came back with a fucking gun in his hand." He explained with a sigh. "Luck was on my side. I heard him cock the gun, which is unecessary, and whipped around in my chair, pulling my own gun. He rushed the shot, got me in the arm. I got him in the head." He finished, hugging Matt to him.
"But we did find some shit out before that little...incident. You know how L was working in person with the Japanese police when he died? I'm pretty sure that's exactly the reason he died. From the data we've gathered, all signs point to Kira being a member of the Japanese police force. The problem is there are thousands of cops in Japan...and I haven't been able to figure out a way to narrow down which ones L was working personally with yet. I'm positive that if we could figure out who L was physically working with, we could figure out who Kira is." He said, voice fierce. "The other problem is the one we've had from the begining...I still can't figure out how Kira is killing people. There's no logical explanation for how someone can do what Kira does. We know he needs to see someones face in order to do it...but how is it possible to kill dozens of people, all over the world, all on the same day? And how do you cause said people to all die of heart attacks?" He asked, voice going distant. Mello looked back at Matt, smiling embarassedly. "Sorry, it's just frustrating as all hell. I figure out one thing, but then a million different questions pop up. I really wish we had the info L had gathered before he was killed. I'm positive that he knew Kira was a member of the Japanese police force. He probably had a theory as to who exactly Kira was, and how he killed people too. I mean I understand why he deleted all the info he gathered when he died, but we probably would of had this whole damn thing solved by now if we would of had access to that shit." He sighed. "The part that really annoys me is that if I've figured this much out, you know Near has probably figured out even more. That fucking brat has even more resources then I do." He added, clenching his jaw. "Of course, Near's resources are part of the reason I know so much. We've been monitering his actions." Mello grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Matt nodded quietly, climbing off him, rummaging through his cupboard, handing him a file and a memory stick. "I figured you would have trouble getting into Near's systems. All the files are on the USB and what I thought was relevant is in the file." Slipping back on top of him, he snuggled into him. "Now you owe me something pretty." He grinned, kissing him chastely.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Mello hugged Matt tightly, kissing him hard, grin on his face. "God I love you! I always love you, but sometimes you remind me just why I love you so much! Who else would think to hack Near's system, and sort through the info for me?" He asked, staring at the file. Opening the folder, he held it above both of them, quickly scanning the contents. He turned to look at the boy in his arms, smile still plastered on his face, "Have I told you how amazing you are lately? I'm thinking a jewel encrusted PSP, or maybe a top of the line Alien Ware computer..." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Matt laughed. "Don't worry about it. For being number one he has no ide how to protect his files. Only took me six hours to break in. I still had time for a cup of tea after." He grinned. "Still, go easy on those files, I only managed to print off that paper copy before Louis blew up." He sighed quietly, still mourning for the now deceased printer.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:26 pm

"It's because Near's to damn full of himself and leaves important details to other people. It's all a fucking game to him, and we're all just his pawns." Mello mumbled, twirling the USB between his fingers. Turning back to Matt, he made a face. "What do you mean go easy on them? Am I gonna hurt them or something?" He asked with a confused laugh, jet lag finally setting in and making everything amusing.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:24 pm

"With you, probably." Matt laughed, ruffling Mello's hais as if he was five all over again. Seperating the strand into three parts he quickly weaved them together, dropping it, letting the plait mingle with the rest of his hair. "Besides, I can't print you another hard copy until my next payment comes through and I buy a Louis version 2.0. I don't think it's made to withstand the kind of abuse I put it through."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:02 pm

"Shush you." Mello said, sticking his tongue out at the other boy. He couldn't help but grin when he realised Matt was braiding his hair. He loved it when people played with his hair, though he would never admit it outloud. Switching the USB to the hand with the file, he began running his fingers through Matt's hair, massaging his scalp. "So I have no idea what a "Louis version 2.0" is, but I'll buy it for you if you want it. I owe you at least that much for these," He offered, waving the files. "And it seems more plausable to attain then a jewel incrusted PSP." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Unwinding the plait, Matt smiled quietly. "Don't worry about it. I get paid next week, I can buy a new printer then." Brushing his hair from his face, he sighed quietly. "Don't owe me anything. It didn't take long so don't bother with anything."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:09 pm

"Ooor, I could just buy it right now..." Mello reasoned. He set down the files, then moved so he was above Matt, smiling sincerely down at the boy. "I want to buy it. I want to be able to get you something you want for once. You're always thinking of me, getting stuff for me...I want to do the same for you." He explained, leaning down the kiss the other boy. "I think about you all the time, but I don't know shit about tech, and anything I'd manage to get you, you'd already have." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:03 pm

"You know I'm not comfortable with taking stuff, seriously it's okay." Matt said, averting his eyes the close contact making him shuffle, focusing on a point just past Mello's shoulder on the ceiling. "Can I get up? Want my goggles." He explained softly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Mello looked at Matt for a moment, his face going blank. "Sure." He said quietly. "I'm going to put on some pants anyways..." He added, rolling off the boy to land on his feet next to the bed. He quickly walked to the front room, kneeling to rummage through his bag for a pair of pants. He finally found some black ones made from some soft fabric and slipped them on as fast as possible. Dislodging his laptop from the tangle of clothes he stood there for a minute, not sure where he should go. He finally just sat where he was, wishing he had grabbed the files when he left the bedroom. He had fucked up again, and now he was sure that Matt wouldn't want him around. He wasn't even sure what exactly he had done wrong, but he knew he had upset the boy, and that was all that mattered. "I should of never come back...he was better off without me. All I ever do is fuck things up. All I do is hurt him." He whispered to himself, fighting the urge to cry. Booting up his computer, it was a moment before he realised he was rocking his upper body back and forth. He use to rock himself when he was younger, but he hadn't caught himself doing it in years...since he ran from Wammy's. Digging his fingers into the raw rope burns, he forced himself to stop. It wasn't long before he started again, unable to make himself stop for more then a few seconds. Staring at the info on the screen, but not really seeing it, he started mumbling to himself again, tears stinging his eyes. "I should just go. What the fuck made me think he would want me back? I should just go and leave him to his life. He was better without me...he would still be better without me. Everyone is better without me. All I do is fuck things up. All I do is hurt people. I'm a fucking idiot..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:34 pm

"You know, you're not very good at keeping quiet." Matt murmured, slipping his arms around Mello's waist, he had heard the muttering after a few seconds of laying in bed and decided to check on him when he didn't return to bed. "You didn't upset me. I have trouble keeping eye contact, makes me uncomfortable because you can read to much into people. That's all." Brushing his lips against Mello's neck, he pulled him into his lap. "Don't leave me again." He whispered against the skin, keepinp a firm hold on him.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:40 pm

"Sorry." Mello breathed out, staring intently at the ground. Even with Matt's arms wrapped around him, his upper body continued to rock back and forth slightly. It was as if now that he started, he'd never be able to stop. He could recall being younger and rocking for hours, usually until he fell asleep.
He listened to Matt's explination and just couldn't bring himself to believe him, it seemed much more plausable that he had done something wrong. His breath caught as Matt pulled him into his lap, holding him tight enough to finally stop the rocking. Mello took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "You don't have to worry, I wont leave you again. I'm far to big a coward to ever leave...I don't think I'd be able to survive without you now." He admited softly, leaning against Matt's bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Pressing a soft kiss to Mello's temple, he loosened his grip on Mello's waist. "You're not a coward. Very few people could do what you have and still be alive...or sane." Matt told him firmly. "And believe me when I say I'm not mad and you didn't do anything wrong. If you upset me I would've probably hit you, even though I can't fight."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Mello laughed abruptly, "Who ever said I was sane? I don't think I've ever been sane." He said, shaking his head. Turning in his arms, he looked very pointedly at Matt. "If you ever hit me, first I'd be shocked, then pissed, then probably break into hysterical laughter...just so you know." He grinned. "I can't ever remember seeing you hit anyone. Usually when someone hit you, I ended immediatly beating the shit out of them. Maybe that's why..." He pondered. "Of course any time I had an excuse to fight I did. I even beat someone up for picking on Near once." He laughed. "Do you think I have anger management issues?" He finally asked, trying to look innocent.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Matt laughed into his neck. "Anger issues? You? Nooo. What ever gave you that idea." He smirked, hitting his arm gently. "There. I hit you." Pressing his face into Mello's back, he let his shoulders roll forwards, relaxing. "So comfy."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Mello made a face somewhere between a smirk and a scowel. "That was so not even a hit! That was a wussy baby tap! I know you can do better then that." He complained, trying not to laugh at what he knew was a completely non serious hit.
Rolling his eyes, Mello sighed. "Glad you're comfy, I'm not." He mumbled, trying to stay upright against Matt's weight. Deciding it was just to much effort, he allowed Matt's weight to push his upper body down until it was nearly on the ground. Folding his arms so his head had something to rest on, he let out a content sigh, closing his eyes. "Now, I'm comfy."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:48 pm

"Do not mock the baby tap, it can be most efficient." Matt told him, sticking out his tongue. "After all you're so short now, I don't want to hurt you." He teased. Slipping one of his legs between Mello's he pulled him close. "We're going to get serious aches from being on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:47 pm

"I'm not even an inch shorter then you, so shush!" Mello protested. Content being close to Matt, he looked at him. "Are you suggesting we get off the ground? I don't know, I'm pretty comfortable here..." He teased, knowing the other boy was right.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:00 pm

"An inch, a foot, what's the difference right?" Matt teased, nuzzling into his neck. "It just makes you...dainty doesn't seem right." He grinned, lightly biting the skin on his shoulder, content at the mark it made. "I'll stay here if you want me too, but you can't complain of soreness later."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:31 pm

"You're just asking to get your ass kick, aren't you?" Mello said, frowning at Matt's comments. Sighing, Mello got to his feet, grabbing Matt's hand. Pulling the boy over to the couch, he shoved Matt down. "Better?" He asked, turning to retrieve his laptop. Returning to the couch, he sat sideways on Matt's lap, using the arm rest to support his back. Opening the computer he grinned at Matt. "This is comfy too."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Matt slipped his arms around his waist. "Yup. I like the pain." He smirked, kissing down his neck, grazing his hands over the front of the cotton pants. Smiling innocently, he pressed a little harder before leaning over to tap away on the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:49 am

Mello took in a sharp breath, biting his bottom lip. Glaring at Matt as he started typing on his laptop, he lightly hit the boys arm. "What are you doing to my computer? You realise this is used for my work, right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Matt rolled his eyes. "The guy who's hacked into your laptop would have a fit with the Kira case files. They just got a lovely virus." Matt smirked, squeezing him through his pants. "And you thought Near had lack sercurity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next