The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:05 am

"Correction, I have a Matt fetish." Mello said, smiling up at the red head. One arm still wrapped around Matt's waist, he moved the other to slide his hand up the length of a stocking clad leg. The sheer fabric ended just before the satin panties started. Grabbing Matt's ass, he then slid his hand across his hip to the front, which was pressed firmly against his stomach. Moving back just enough to fit his hand there, he rubbed his palm against the growing length trapped behind the tight fabric. Stepping back, he shoved Matt so that he was sitting on the couch. "I had a feeling this couch would still be here when I got back." Mello laughed, climbing on to it, straddeling Matt's stocking covered legs with his leather covered ones. Bending over Matt's face, he used his hands to tilt the other boys up, biting at his bottom lip before forcing his mouth open, kissing him deeply. Pulling back, he grinned down at him. "So what did you have in mind to do when you bought this outfit?" He asked, curious about Matt's answer.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:01 am

Matt grinned quietly. "What I had in mind...spoiling you with complete servitude?" Kissing him deeply, he squeezed his leather clad ass gently. "Is it wrong of me to do that?" He smirked, letting his hands graze themselves over the front of his pants stroking the hard length inside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 am

Mello's breath caught in his throat as Matt felt him up. "Nope, I'm definatly okay with that." He grinned, voice a bit breathy. Locking his arms around Matt's neck, he bent to kiss him again, moaning softly into his mouth. Moving down, he licked up Matt's jaw, nibbiling on the lobe of his ear. "So...how exactly are you going to service me?" He whispered, nuzzeling Matt's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Gently prying Mello off him, he sat him properly on the couch. Kneeling on the ground, he started to unlace Mello's pants. Freeing his length, he took him into his mouth, sucking greedily. Pulling away he smirked. "Like that?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:23 am

Mello gasped as Matt took him into his mouth, biting down on his lower lip in an attempt to keep small noises from escaping. Running his hands through Matt's hair, he balled them into fists as a shudder ran through his body. "Oh yes...it's definatly a good start." He breathed out, smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:45 am

Matt smirked, sitting back on his heels. "Anything specific you want?" He asked, slowly running his tongue along him, sliding the leather further down. "I don't know my limits." He grinned, letting the skirt ride up his thighs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:58 am

Mello shuddered again, eyes fluttering closed. Looking down at Matt, he gave him a lazy smile. "Suprise me." He said softly. Taking in the sight of Matt's skirt raising up, he sucked on his bottom lip. "Do what you want to do to me, if it's to much, I'll tell you to stop." He finally said, feeling himself grow more excited.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:05 am

"Mmm so many choices." He grinned, standing up, taking Mello with him. Leading him into the bedroom he stripped Mello down quickly pushing him onto the bed. Using a length of clean gauze he tied Mello's hands together, pulling his arms above his head knotting it to the headboard. "Much better."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:24 am

Mello blushed lightly as Matt bound his hands together. Wincing slightly as his stiches pulled while his arms were moved above his head, he tried not to frown at what Matt was doing to him. "Okay, I'm just going to throw this out there right now...being tied up kinda freaks me out. Being helpless is one of my biggest...issues." He said, swallowing hard. He wasn't going to say fear, even though that's what it was...but he was sure Matt knew that. Taking a deep breath, he spoke again. "You're lucky I love you Mattie, I'd never let anyone else do this to me." He said with a shakey laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:33 am

Matt kissed him gently, straddling his hips. "Shh baby. Trust me." He murmured, sliding off him, taking him back into his mouth, sucking shallowly. Tracing his finger down his chest, he smiled around him, carefully taking him down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:03 am

Mello moaned softly as Matt returned to him, crying out when he unexpectedly took him completely into his mouth, thrusting his hips forward, hands jerking against his bonds. "Oh God." He gasped out.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:19 am

Pulling back, he moved up to kiss him deeply, grinding against him slowly as he twined their tongues. "Didn't know you liked that so much." He grinned, softly nipping his lip. Slipping his thumbs into the panties he slid them off, keeping the rest of his clothes on. Matt nibbled his ear lobe gently. "You look so good."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:38 am

Mello eagerly kissed the other boy back, moving his hips to meet Matt. "Wasn't expecting it." He grinned. Mello watched Matt intently as he removed the panties, biting on his lower lip, wishing he could touch Matt, but enjoying the complete attention. "You look better." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:46 am

He kissed down his chest, pressing a finger into him. "Nope, you definately look much better." He breathed against his stomach, moving his finger slowly before adding another. Grinnining to himself as he felt Mello tighten around him.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:20 am

Mello inhaled sharply as he felt the first finger enter him. Making a small noise, he forced himself to relax, until Matt added a second finger. Tightining around him, he couldn't help but squirm, trying to hold in a noise somewhere between a moan of pleasure and a whimper.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:27 am

Matt slowly ran his fingers over the bundle of nerves inside Mello, smirking quietly to himself. "No fun if you hold back." Scissoring his fingers he added the last digit. Waiting for Mello to relax he softly nipped his inner thigh, thrusting the fingers slowly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:44 am

"C-can't help it." He gasped, moving to meet Matt's slow movements. He cried out as Matt added another finger, brushing that spot. "God, please..." He moaned, straining to move his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:54 am

Removing his fingers, he kissed Mello deeply as he pressed inside, moaning into the kiss. He paused for a moment, letting Mello adjust. Softening the kiss, he began to move gently, breaking the kiss for air. Pressing his lips to Mello's neck, he grinned to himself as he heard the rapid breating.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:11 am

Mello groaned into the kiss, fighting to relax against Matt's width. Once he had relaxed, Matt started moving. Mello's breath came in pants, small noises escaping him. He tugged against the bonds, whimpering slightly, the urge to clutch at Matt's back almost overwhelming. He wrapped his legs around Matt's waist, moving to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:22 am

Matt took Mello's length into his hand, teasing him with a grin. Moving slightly faster, Matt angled his hips, thrusting deeper into him, tilting his head back as a moan escaped his lips. Digging his fingers into his hip softly, Matt squeezed his length gently.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:29 am

Mello cried out as Matt grabbed him, breath hitching. Again he strained against the bonds, needing something to grab on to. "God, god, Matt, please..." He begged, not being able to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:40 am

"No." He stated simply, twisting his hand skillfully moving faster into him. "Come if you want Mihael." He murmured, kissing along his jaw. Running his free hand along his sides, smiling into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:12 am

Mello's breath came in ragged gasps, hips moving to meet Matt's thrusts. "Hah, if I want." He said, voice shakey. A few moments later the orgasm gripped him, causing his whole body to tense, crying out in pleasure, arms pulling against the restraints so hard that he knew he would have marks.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:20 am

Matt cried out as Mello tightened around him, climax forcing him to press deeper into him. Panting softly, he pulled out of him, untying his wrists, kissing the red grooves in the skin gently, snuggling into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:34 am

Mello laid there, hugging Matt. Staring at his wrists, he started laughing lightly. "I must love you to let you do this to me." He grinned. He glanced at his arm when it started to sting. "God damn it all to hell! I tore a stich." He whined. Hugging Matt tighter so that he couldn't get up, he added, "And it's going to stay that way. No more stiches."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Rolling his eyes, Matt wriggled away from him picking up the kit from the floor, firmly pinning him down as he fixed the popped stitch. "God, getting weak Mells, a man in a skirt just got the better of you." He grinned, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:03 am

"No, Matt, I don't want it fixed!" Mello whined, trying unsucessfully to block Matt from stiching his arm again. Frowning at Matt's comment, he turned his head away. "Shut up, I've had a tough week and it's not like I have full use of my arm...damn bullet taking out muscle tissue." He said with a huff, making up an excuse. "Better believe I'm not saying a word if it happens again." He added, mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Putting the kit back on the floor, Matt smirked. "Yes Princess." He snuggled back into Melo, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I did miss you though...and I should get changed, this out fit is to exposing to be comfy."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Mello hugged Matt back, wincing slightly at the tug in his arm. Rubbing his back, Mello softly kissed the other boy. "Awww, already? Fine, be that way." He complained in a teasing voice. "I missed you too...it almost seemed harder to be away from you for a month then it did to be seperated for years." He confessed, voice a little sad. Curious, Mello ran his hand down the length of the maid outfit, snickering lightly when he reached the end of the fabric, which didn't even cover Matt's ass when he was laying down. "I suppose it is a little exposing, but just a little. It's not like you have any room to complaine though...I'm the one laying naked here." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Matt blushed lightly as the fingers roamed his skin. "Yeah, but people have to work a little to see me naked. And unlike you I can't lay around like it." He murmured, kissing down his neck before sitting up. "So yeah, I'm gunna change." Sliding off him, Matt headed to the bathroom returning a few minutes later in his sweats. "Don't I feel attractive." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next