The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:50 pm

"You said Near had lack security, I don't know shit about computer security and firewalls and all that shit...that's what I have you for." Mello smirked. Turning towards the boy, he narrowed his eyes at him. "If you keep that up, I am going to rape you." He said seriously, trying his best not to start smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:44 pm

"I don't mind rape. Just a little heads up if you're going to go domanatrix on my ass." He smirked. "Anyone who looks at you can see youre downright kinky." He murmured, moving Mello's hands away again, typing away in almost a bored manner before nipping his neck. "Dont you like it when we play?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:09 am

"Indeed I do, just letting you know what's going to happen if you keep it up." Mello grinned, watching what Matt was doing on his computer. "Don't make it so hard to get into that I can't use it." He added, frowning at the screen. He moved his hips slightly, grinding against Matt, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Matt gasped quietly, pressing his face into his neck.
"Y-You will. M'blocking out the other people." Pressing his hips up, he continued to type with lightly shaking hands.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Mello hooked his arm around Matt's shoulders, running the fingers of his other hand lightly down the other boys chest. "Just as long as you promise I can still use it..." He mumbled, trailing his fingers lower down, playing with Matt's waist band. "You know how bad I am with this computer shit, I'd do everything the old fashioned way if I could." He whispered, leaning his forhead against Matt's.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Leaning up, Matt closed the gap between their lips. "You will. Promise." He told him, handing him back the laptop, moving his arms around his waist, idly tracing the muscles on Mello's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Mello kissed Matt back, taking the laptop without looking. Breathing out a sigh of contentment at the attention the boy was showing him, he moved his free hand just a little lower, brushing against him. "Do you want to see what I have on Kira so far?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Matt gasped quietly, blushing slightly. "Sure." He stammered, pressing his hips up into the touch, blush growing heavier at the lack of self restraint he was showing. Resting his head on Mello's shoulder he muffled the needy whine into the bare skin. Hesitently looking up at the laptop screen his eyes ran over the information Mello showed him. "You got some good stuff."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 pm

"You think so?" Mello asked, slipping his hand inside of Matt's pants, wrapping his fingers around the length. Turning his head to look Matt straight in the eyes, he moved his hand up the hard shaft, twisting over the top, and came back down. "Is it better then what Near has? Or maybe just different? I wasn't really able to read his file in-depth." He asked, voice low, moving his face slightly closer.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Matt let out an involentary groan, eyes becoming half lidded at the wave of pleasure. "I-It's b-better." He gasped, wriggling slightly when the smooth motion stopped, his hands curling into themselves in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:07 pm

"Well..." He said in little more then a whisper, "That's good to know." He finished, moving so that his lips connected with Matt's, moving his hand on him again. Thrusting his tongue into Matt's mouth, he kissed the boy with long, sure, strokes of his tongue, mirroring the movements with his hand. Moving the computer to the coffee table with his free hand, he then used it to run through Matt's hair, fisting it at the scalp. Moving just far enough back from his mouth to speak, he asked, lips still brushing against Matt's, "What do you want from me? What do you want me to do?" He kissed him lightly, "Of course, I might just do what I want anyways... proabably will, but I still want to know..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 pm

A light shade of crimson embellished the top of Matt's cheek as he bit his lip and turned to face away at the request. "Y-You know what I want...Dont make me say it." He replied softly, almost pleading with the man. Though he wasnt sure if it was from embarrasment or the need to be touched again. The thought of the blonde doing as he wished made him grow harder. Matt hoped he hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Mello moved to Matt's jaw, kissing along it. "No, I don't think I know what you want..." He whispered, moving to Matt's neck. "I know what I want..." He mumbled, sinking his teeth into flesh, moving his hand up and down Matt's length, twisting his wrist at the right moments. He bit down harder, tasting the slight metalic tang of blood. Moving away from his neck, Mello licked across the teeth marks that were slowly filling with blood. Removing his hand from Matt's pants, he straddled the boys legs, cupping his face. Rocking their hips together, he leaned his face down to kiss Matt, the taste of his blood still on his tongue. "So...it looks like I'm going to do whatever the hell I want to you...unless you have a specific request?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Matt gasped quietly, the blood welling in the marks and running down his skin. "No specifics..." He breathed, panting softly as he moved his hips to meet the movements of Mello's. Matt tugged at Mello's shirt gently as if questioning him.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Mello smirked at Matt, pulling his shirt over his head, tossing it to the ground. Grabbing Matt's own shirt, he pulled it quickly off him, throwing it aside. Staring down at the boys bare torso, a look of consideration passed over his face. "Hmmm..." Mello mused, tapping his fingers on Matt's chest. "So much I could do... but where to start?" He asked himself. Moving off his lap, Mello went to his knees in front of him, tugging on his pants. "Before I do anything, these need to come off." He declaired, pulling the sweats off his legs. Resting his hands on Matt's thighs, digging his nails in and out of the soft flesh, he looked up into the redheads dark blue eyes. "So, Matt. Should I start at the top..." He asked, climbing Matt's body, kissing him fiercly, nipping at his bottom lip. Sliding down his body, ending back on his knees, "The middle..." He asked, leaning forward, he purposly avoided his sensitive length, licking across his very lower stomach, right above the pubic bone. He moved again, sitting on the floor. "...or the bottom?" He finished, grabbing one of Matt's legs. He began massaging the foot, then moved up, digging nails into his calf, moving his mouth to the back of Matt's knee, licking across it. He started sucking on the soft skin, then bit down. Moving away, he looked up at Matt, giving him innocent eyes. "So...where do you want me to start?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Matt panted softly, looking away as the gentle tremors ran down his spine. "T-Top." He stammered. He stifled a groan as he felt Mello move back up his body. Matt drifted his hands over Mello's shoulder blades before tangling them in his hair as he pulled him in for a demanding kiss. Sliping his tongue into his mouth he groaned softly, breaking it after a few moments, panting for air. "Better."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Mello chuckled lightly as Matt released him from the forceful kiss. "Eager, eh? What the hell did you do before I came back into your life?" He teased, laying a light kiss on the tip of his nose. Moving down to the unmarked side of Matt's neck, Mello kissed it softly, then set his teeth into the flesh, slowly biting harder until his teeth nearly met. Moving back, he inspected his handywork. Not for the first time, he realised he was thankful that the man he loved enjoyed pain, because he honestly enjoyed inflecting it.
Kissing the hollow between Matt's collar bones, he raked his nails down Matt's torso, bringing blood to the surface in a few places. Lapping up some of the blood, knowing perfectly well cause it to sting, he moved back up Matt's body to his ear, sucking hard on the lobe. Biting down quickly, he released the flesh to whisper to him. "If anything I do hurts you to badly, tell me, Okay? I'm trusting you to do this."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Matt nodded quietly, tilting his head back slightly to grant Mello more access to the unmarred skin. "You know what I did." He murmured softly, gasping quietly as Mello's tongue found a paticularily sensative spot on his neck. "Why are you so worried about hurting me? What are you planning to do?" He asked, not even sure if he wanted the answer.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Mello reached in his back pocket, pulling out a knife. Flipping it open infront of Matt's face, he smiled. "Remember when I asked you about razor sex? This blade is brand new, and sharp as hell...are you still intrested in it?" He asked. Moving the blade to Matt's chest, he dragged it over his flesh in a short, straight line, watching blood well to the surface. Mello licked the blood off the blade, staring at Matt, "So...?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Matt gasped at the searing pain in his chest, shivering gently as pleasure mingled with it. Burying his face into Mello's neck he let out a shakey breath against the warm skin. "D-Do it." He told him, the blood from the cut already running down towards his hips.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 am

Mello grinned, "You got it." He said, grabbing Matt and forcing him to lay on the couch. He lightly dragged the blade along his flesh, watching him shiver from the sensation. Moving the knife to his left collar bone, he pressed down, cutting a thin line from side to the other, leaving a very fine line of red in its wake. He ground himself against Matt's bare waist, trying to mix pleasure with pain. Leaniing forward, he ran his thumb across the bloody line, kissing Matt deeply. "You still okay? Because I'm just gettimg started."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:01 am

"I'm not going to fucking break Mihael." He gasped, fingers digging into the armrest of the couch until the skin on his knuckles turned white. "If it hurts I'll say." Shivering at the fingers trailing over the stinging marks. Biting his lip as Mello brandished the knife again, he held back the groan of anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:35 pm

"If you say so..." Mello mumbled under his breath. Moving the blade to the right side of Matt's chest, he pulled the sharp metal down quickly, nicking his nipple, but being careful not to slice it to deep. Moving his mouth to the newest cut, he licked over the incision in a slow, lingering movement, ending at the bleeding nipple. Locking his mouth on it, he sucked hard, flicking his tongue rapidly over it.
Mello dug the fingers of his left hand into Matt's side, right hand gripping the handle of his blade tightly. Sliding one of his legs between Matt's, he used his hip to rub him up and down, while grinding himself against Matt's upper thigh. Sucking harder on the nipple, he wished that he would of removed his pants when he stripped Matt of his.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Matt groaned softly, moving his hips against Mello's sweat pant covered legs. Slipping his arms around Mello's waist, he dug his fingers into his waist tightly, trying not to bruise the pale skin. He let out a quiet whimper as Mello's skin brushed the bloodied marks on his own, a sharp stinging running through his body quickly replaced by a flood of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Mello made a small sound as Matt dug his fingers into his flesh, biting down hard on his chest in return. Pushing himself up against the pressure of Matt's arms, he smiled up at the other boy. "If you hold me down like that, I can't do anything." He teased. Scooting down Matt's body, he returned the knife's blade to Matt's toned stomach. Gripping the base of Matt's thick, hard, length with his free hand, Mello smirked up at him. "I can't wait to take this in my mouth...but not yet." He said, squeezing his hand, then stroaking him with a twisting motion. While doing that, he dragged the sharp knife from Matt's breast bone to navel, leaving a thin, red, trail in its wake.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Matt turned to face away, teeth gritted with the combination of pain and pleasure. "Mello, yo-you're a dick." He gasped, the weak insult was the only thing he could think of as Mello relentlessly teased him. With a shiver, Matt tentatively touched one of the cuts, letting out a soft hiss.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:22 pm

"Awww! That was such a cute insult!" Mello laughed. "But you see, this is a dick, and though I have one, I am not one." He remarked, stroaking Matt's length again.
Licking the newest wound, Mello moved down towards Matt's waist. Reaching his navel, Mello brandished the knife again, sitting up to get a better view of his stomach. He leaned forward, licking from one hip bone to the other. Moving, he licked from the base of Matt up to the tip. Setting the knifes blade lightly against his sensitive flesh, Mello looked up at Matt's face. "Yes or no? I'll be careful, but if you don't want to try it, I understand."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Shivering with anticipation, Matt nodded quietly at the cold metal on his skin, giving Mello permission. Looking away, Matt bit his lip, screwing his eyes shut as he felt the blade drag teasingly down his length.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Pulling the knife oh so lightly down Matt's flesh, just enough to bring a trail of liquid red in it's wake. Mello watched his progress in almost a trance, until pulling the blade away, then licking up the blood. "Now, I can suck you off." He grinned, looking up at Matt, then carefully took him into his mouth, eyes still locked.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Matt groaned, twisting his hand into Mello's hair, trembling softly as he felt his tongue lick along his sensative skin. "F-Fuck..." Matt gasped, tilting his head back panting quietly, tnable to watch Mello anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next