The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_vote_lcapExecutive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_voting_barExecutive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_vote_lcapExecutive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_voting_barExecutive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hollis

hollis

Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) Empty
PostSubject: Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open)   Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:49 am

hammurabi migawari enters his new office and looks around twice in both directions. he then goes to his desk and sits down. he slowly cracks his neck once to the left and then looks around twice from left to right again before pressing the button under his desk that locks the door. feeling at ease since he had all cameras removed from his office, mr.migawari takes out a white notebook. he opens it and it is blank. suddenly the room grows frigid. a tall skeleton with a thin layer of pale white skin on its face with a stitched on mouth and bones everywhere else stands behind mr.migawari suiting a beat up pin-stiriped tuxedo. he speaks.

Jack: well hol...
~magawari interrupts~
mr.migawari: please jaggu..do not ever speak my real name..i know no one can hear you but still. it makes me feel better..
jack: oh, but a course. but would ya mind callin me jack , it makes me feel better..
mr.migawari: im sorry how hypocrytical of me. it wont happen again, please. continue.

jack: when are ya gonna use that thing. youv'e had it for two months and yet you havent used it. why is that
mr.migawari: well thats quite simple really. i dont quite know who to kill. or really.how to do it. i need to get caught up on current events. i need to find a scapegoat..

Hammurabi turns on the televion in his wall with his remote. it shows their competing news station reporting on someone named kira ~in other news , the mass serial killer aptly named "kira" has struck again. this will be the second major killing of a major crime boss since his or her recent emergance. .~

mr.migawari: .....hmhmhmhm..ghhmhmhm..hahahahaha..EYAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!GAAAAHAHAHAA!!!!!?!!..
jack: the hell was that, you just have a seisure kid?
mr.migawari: sorry about that. its just that. i believe ive found just the little lamb i needed..i believe the time has come..for H.I.M. to rise again...

Mr.migawari then locks his notebook away in his suitcase and jack dissappears.

Last edited by hollis on Tue May 25, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

PostSubject: Re: Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open)   Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:38 am

(Sorry, I want to join this but don't blame me for the bad idea for starting)

KH wandered down the hallways with a small cart filled with girlscout cookies. Tamagawa made her do this to get a small job and get out abit, although she was getting money, she hated it. She would rather stay in the HQ with the others, but Noooooo... He HAD to insist on her doing this. Her hood covered half of her face and only showed her mouth hideing both her nose and eyes and afewq strands of hair came from the hood dangleing slightly. She was wereing no shoes, and was frowning. She knocked on the door and waited for a second waiting for the man to come out as she read the notes she had writtin down on her arm of what to say, whoch she hated also.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open)   Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:53 am

"hm?"

Mr.Migawari hears someone knocking on the door. he wonders for a brief second if whoever was knocking heard what he was saying. he quickly dissmisses the idea however and resses the button underneath the top of his desk to unlock the door. the automatic door opens and a hooded person stands there. juding on how this persons chest stuck out slightly, migawari assumes it is a woman. she has no shoes on and her face is concealed.

"um..how may i help you miss?"
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open)   Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:46 pm

As she waited she opened a small box of cookies and began nibbleing on then, rhen noticeing how much more often she had been eatting sweets she thought she was getting the habit from L, but soon dropped the thought hearing the door open. She was embaressed to have had the cookies to sell in the first place, but at least her head was hidden. "Yes..." She mumbled slightly studying him through the dark cloth of her cloak. "I hate to ask this, but would you like to buy some..." She looked down at the box hateing to say it, "Girl, scout cookies...?" Her eyes were squinted by her thinking of Temegawa and abit pissed, although she would not show it. Looking at the cookie in her hand she brought it up to begin nibbleing on it again waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open)   Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:58 am

mr.migawari looks upon the girl eating cookies under her hood. he is curious as to what she really looks like, but this curiosity dissipitates when she asks him to buy some of the very cookies she was eating.

"..."

With a serious expression on his face, mr.migawari gets up from his desk and slowly walks over to the girl. he cracks his neck as he walks. he then stnds infront of the girl looking down on her in silence for a few seconds. he then smiles

"sure, ill take two boxes"

He takes money out of his wallet
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open)   Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:32 pm

She sighed gently still nibbleing at the cookie then turned her eyes upwards to where he was, just then knowtaceing that he was abit taller than her. Sigjing gently she held the cookie between her lips and turned her body slightly grabing acouple boxes of the cookies that she harself was eatting makeing sure than neither one of them were open then holding them out dully holding both of them in her skinny slender fingers as she took rhe other hand and began nibbleing at the cookie. She shook slightly feeling a shock crawl up her spine then soon dropped it shakeing her head softly thinking that it was the sugar getting to her. She swore for a second she felt another set of eyes on her, but still, got this thought from her mind and thinking on what L might be doing now, hopefully resting so he would not be in a crabby mood as usual.
Back to top Go down
hollis

hollis

PostSubject: Re: Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open)   Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Mr.migawari looks around the outside of his office before entering and closing the door. It is 12:35 a.m after making sure the closed door is dead bolted, he closes all of the blinds and doesn't turn on any lightsbso that from outside his office appears to vaccant since there is no light peering through the closed blinds. He then takes his white death note from out of his pocket and places it on the table and opens it. He then takes out a pen and clicks it. It lights up,glowing in the dark and giving him just enough light to see so that he may write. Jakku appears behind him from the darkness, peering over his shoulder

Jakku: hmm, so your finally about to write in the note I see. What took you fellow?

Mr.migawari: well I wanted to be sure I knew absolutely everything about this book. I had no choice but to play it safe. Plus I had to find several pounds of caviar and bananas , which you adore so much. Very hard to find that stuff in japan you know. Its also quite expensive..

Jakku: well I told you everything else I knew about the notebokk didn't I?id say it was a fair trade

Mr.migawari: yes. I suppose it is

Mr.migawari then begins to write in the death notebook. It is now 12:40 it reads: in exactly 48 hours, takuo shibuimaru shall die of a heart attack. In exactly 24 hours, takeshi ooi, eiichi takahashi, and reiji namikawa will all die via bus accident. Shingo mido will die via impalement by glass bottle. Masahiko kida will die via running over by car. Kyosuke higuchi will die via bullet to the back of the skull. Arayoshi hatori will die via bullet to the spine.

It is now 12:40:45sec. Senshu reclicks his pen and closes the notebook. He puts it back in his back pocket and unlocks his office door. It then relocks after he leaves. Jakku dissappears, chuckling lightly as he does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open)   Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Executive Producer - Mr.Migawari's office (open)
Page 1 of 1