The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Studying Hall(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Studying Hall(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Studying Hall(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Studying Hall(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Studying Hall(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Studying Hall(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Studying Hall(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Studying Hall(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Studying Hall(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Studying Hall(Open) I_vote_lcapStudying Hall(Open) I_voting_barStudying Hall(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Studying Hall(Open) I_vote_lcapStudying Hall(Open) I_voting_barStudying Hall(Open) I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Studying Hall(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

Studying Hall(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Studying Hall(Open)   Studying Hall(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:31 pm

KH quietly sat on top on a circle shaped table looking down to her feet & studying the flip-flops which were on them. She consitered rippiung them off & tearing them uo, but Takanaka bought them for her; so she just made that thought pass up. She had a rather large book that was a main list of all of Sakura TV station's workers & co-workers that L gave to her to look over. Her cloak coveredher eyes & most of her nose haveing the hood continue untill it hit the tip of her nose. She was slouching slightly & the book sat on her legs opened & showing afew pictures with afew paragraphs or so of details of the people. She rarely ever came to this school, number one, because she hated it, number two, she would rather be home then here. & number three, it would rise the chances of Kira seeing her face. Afew teachers passed her up & mumbled to eachother on how she wears her cloak; although she would ignore them & just continue checking through the large list untill studying hall was over, then she would be able to get back to Head Quarters.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com

Studying Hall(Open)
Page 1 of 1