The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

The Inqusitive Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Shinigami
Dislikes: Stupidity.

The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:42 am

Tomix gave an evil grin as he saw one of the peaches on the bed. He reached towards it, almost in a daze. He picked it up, and eat it. Then he realised what he was doing. SHE COULD SEE THE PEACH GET EATEN.
"Oh shit. This is going to be bad...or intresting...either one.."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:57 am

Still eating the peach she screamed seeing the peach being eatten. Without a moment's hessatation she sent her foot up & knocked the peach from his hands as a reaction & habit, & axedentally kicking him in the chin. "That was NO bug!" she shouted pinning herself to the wall. "What the fuck are you??" saying this she kept to the wall wondering if it was some ghoast or a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:59 am

"HAHAHAHAH! SHE CAN SEE ME! THIS IS PRICELESS!"
He knew what he was going to do. He pulled out his Death Note, and tore a tiny piece out. With the tiny piece, he made it touch her hand. She would know be able to see her.
"Hello there. Judging by your shocked apperence, you know I am a Shinigami...and I was the one who killed those many people. My name is Tomix."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:15 am

Still looking forward she felt something touch her hand & soon gasped slightly seeing the shinigami in front of her. "Shinigami, Kira.." she muttered softly before she spoted the DeathNote. "A shinigami's book, heart attacks, Kira, shinigami, Light..." she muttered softly before she fell to her side knocked out from haveing so many things fill her mind. Her hood was still completly covering her head, but as she fell her elbow hit the remote that she brought up to the bed & the news flashed on as a react from the remote. The screen read, 'Kira strikes again', & soon a reporter began speeking. "Kira has striked again, many people died in a local park, all confirmed of heart attacks. Could this be the work of the 2nd Kira?" the woman finished & soon switched over to another broadcaster.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:18 am

"Well, well, well. Look at that! I'm even on TV! I bet I'm the first Shinigami to be on TV!"
He turned to the girl.
"So. You know Shinigami exsist. But I need to ask you this. I could give you my Death Note, and you could use it as a force for good...or I could just go around and kill whenever I please." He brought his masked face right up to her hood.
"Your choice."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 am

Feeling him in front of her, she quickly jerked her head back soon slamming it into the wall. Wakeing up fully she quickly sat up rubbing the back of her head & studying the shinigami. Tha last thing she remembered hearing was, 'your choise'. "Wha..?" she mumbled softly looking at him. She soon remembered hearing something from when she was asleep. Looking at the book that was in his hands & thinking about it. She knew that she had to go back to HQ sometimes, & that L would grow suspisious if she didn't. She also knew that the shinigami would follow her around, even if she didn't have the book, & edventually kill him. "DeathNote.." she muttered softly trying to get it streight. "Become like Kira, but Kira is evil, isn't he..?" she said softly looking to the book & wondering about this. "And, you, will not kill anymore, kill, inosent people I mean..?" she asked trying to keep away from eye-contact.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:30 am

"Well, if you decided to not take up my offer, and return to your HQ where your so-called Ryuzaki is, I will follow you around, kill inocnents, Ryuzaki" he leaned closer. "And eventully you."
He leaned back a bit.
"If you decided to take the Death Note, I will follow you around, but I won't be able to kill at all, at least as long as someone keeps the Note."

He waited for her reply. No matter what happens, this will be fun.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:35 am

Trying to back up slightly as the shinigami moved in closer & threatened to kill him. She didn't know what to do. She would be numbered as the 3rd Kira. Unless she was not to made a idiot video of it. "Fine.." she murmered softly. "Just, don't hurt Ryuzaki.." she finished looking at the bed, to the book, then the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:39 am

Tomix eyes widened.
"So...you're really going to take the deal, huh? Alright then. I can't give it to you phsyically, but...here."
He dropped his Death Note unto the ground, and waited for her to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:47 am

Looking up at him then down to the notbook once it was dropped she thought she was makeing a deal with the devil. Nodding slightly, she bent down & picked up the book,& soon opened it studying through it & soon saw a small list of rules, Reading them all her eyes widened. "So Kira uses this to kill all of those people.." she muttered softly studying it. Turning afew pages she saw the shinigami's writeing on it listing many names of the people who died in that one day. "So, If I keep this, you swear not to hurt Ryuzaki..? Even if I do go back to him..?" she said looking from the deathnote then back up to him.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:50 am

"I promise...however." He pulled out a SECOND Death Note.
"I have a second Death Note. However, I swear I will not harm a single person with it, at least whilst you have my first Death Note."
He grinned evilly, if she could have seen it under his mask.
"There is also somthing else...You can make a deal with me, to get the Shinigami eyes, allowing you to see someones name and lifespan. The price-"
He leaned forward.
"Is half of your lifespan."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 am

She gaspws alightly when she saw the second deathnote & soon looked back to him shakeing her head. to his offer. "No thank you.. I think I'll be fine just watching T.V" after she said this she nodded her head softly & pushed the DeathNote behind her back just as soon as someone knocked on the door. Mumbles softly she pushed the DeathNote under the pillow & walked to the door un-locking it after she made herself look tired. Openeing the door she saw Takanaka standing there. "I brought you your stuff." she smiled softly before saying, "I think it's gone now, Can you take me back home?" she knew that he could not see the shinigami, or else he would have freaked out. "Uhhmm.. Yea, I guess.." he mourmered softly looking over her shoulder & at the large rack of food. "Oh, go ahead, help yourself." she said smileing. He soon walked, & kind of jogged to the food picking out some. Lookign up to the shinigami she pointed to Takanaka & mouthed the words, 'not him either'.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:14 am

"Only You can hear me. And of couse, I promise not kill anyone, whilst you have my first Death Note. And by the way, in the end...all who use a Death Note are destined to die...it could be in twenty minutes...or in twenty years..."
"And you won't go to heaven or hell...But you'll find out about that after you die."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:23 am

She nodded her head softly after Tomix had spoken & soon Takanaka turned around to her with a mouth full of candys & sweets. "Wet's wo." he tryed to speek walkin past her. Giveing him a second to leave the room she walked to the bed & quickly took the deathnote from under the pillow & pulled it inside her cloak, placeing it in a rather large poctet in it where she usually keeps her crap, then looking to the peaches re-calling Tomix eatting them & grabbed afew in each hand before leaveing the room & shutting the door behind her. Soon they were at her car & Takanaka tossed her baggage into the back of the car before he helped her inside the car itself & soon drove off.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:30 am

Tomix followed the two people, and climbed into the back of the car.
"FIrstly, I need to know you're name. It would be helpful to know. Secondly, there is over sixty rules to the Death Note, and one them is that I cannot help you find Kira. I might already know who he is, I mihgt not, but I'm not allowed to say, got it?"
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:41 am

Sitting down in the passemger's seat pf the car & beging to hear the shinigami speek she forced some pressure on her phone to where it made a single beep. Takeing it from her backpocket, acting as if she had a call she opened it & pressed the 'talk' button & held it to her ear, waiting for a moment after she said 'hello'. "Just call me Hana, & I understand fully." she said into the phone, when there was no one really on that line but she was talking to the shinigami. "Hana, who is that?" Takanaka said looking to her then the phone. Looking to Takanaka she covered the bottom of the phone where the speeker was & said, "Geez, your allways cureious." she said before takeing her hand from the phone & saying, "Sorry, what now?" but this time not directing it to the shinigami, just to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:44 am

"Good. Well, Hana, Even I don't know everything about the Death Note, and you better get used to me being around, because I have to stick with you to the end. Also, I'll try not to watch you ALL the time, because..it may get a slightly bit arkward."
Tomix leant back, his sapphire eye darting around.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:52 am

Nodding her head softly as she continued holding the phone she said calmly trying to hold back abit of embaressment, "Of course, goodbye now." closeing the phone she shoved it in her back pocket afterwards. Just at this time they pulled into the parking garrage of the HQ just as it began raining abit hard.

[Topic closed; I will PM you the thread to post in next Tomix.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Inqusitive Shinigami
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2