The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Misa's "model" behavior I_vote_lcapMisa's "model" behavior I_voting_barMisa's "model" behavior I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Misa's "model" behavior I_vote_lcapMisa's "model" behavior I_voting_barMisa's "model" behavior I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Misa's "model" behavior

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

Misa's "model" behavior Empty
PostSubject: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:53 am

Misa was bored, thus it led to her walking in the park. She skipped along, humming tunelessly, before stopping and turning to her shinigami.
"Misa Misa is bored Rem!" she pouted, looking up at Rem.
"Light-kun has to stay with that pervert Ryuzzaki when he should be with me! I am his girlfriend after all." The stoic shinigami remained silent.
"Huh?" Misa turned when she heard a shout from across the park. Looking around she saw a group of people gathered around...What was that? Deciding to check it out she resumed her skipping and humming, this time toward the group of people.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Light stared at the glowing computer screen, trying to resist the urge to sigh...or pull his arm quickly across his chest and watch L tumble out of his chair. He then had to resist the laugh that came with the mental image of the detective spralled across the ground, looking at him with confused eyes.
Speaking of said detective...Light shifted his eyes to the left, glancing at the insomniac. As usual, he had a giant tray of sweets in front of him. "You're going to die at a young age if you keep eating nothing but sweets." Light muttered, looking back at the computer. His opponent had finally moved on his online chess game. Light grinned, typing "Check Mate." while moving his piece.
He suddenly could feel eye's burrowing into his skull. He turned to look at the oddly pale man attached to him, "What do you want Ryuzaki?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:51 pm

"Want Light-Kun? I was merely studying your behaviour. If you want to save yourself the trouble and confess I would be all to willing to hear it."
He swivelled back to face his screen, long fingers flexing across the keyboard showing far more practise than should be considered normal. "My sweet intake is nothing short of healthy. I actually eat a balanced diet. If Light-Kun didn't sleep so much he would see this." He grumbled, licking the cream off a pastry, darting his tongue around it until only the beige colour was left. "Light-Kun should be calling Misa. I believe she was supposed to meet Matsuda for a job interview. We don't want our suspect leaving now do we?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Misa sighed. She was once again bored. As it turned out the large gathering of people were just watching a street performer. Pouting she sat on a bench.
"Why hasn't Light-kun called Misa Misa?" The blond sulked, her boyfriend was ignoring her and Matsu was late...again. The model instantly perked up as a cheery song was heard. "Moshi Moshi! Is it you Light-kun? Matsu is late again! You should come get your girlfriend. I shouldn't have to walk in the park alone."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 pm

"Are we going to go into this again? I'm not Kira, we've already proven this." Light sighed, resting his chin on his hand. He was sick of trying to convince L he was not Kira, no matter what, that man was not going to believe him. Which was frustrating as hell. He had never had a problem getting people to believe whatever he wanted...until now.
"Whatever." He muttered. "So sorry I'm normal and sleep." He added sarcastically, though he had a feeling L wouldn't get the sarcasm..he never did.
He glared at L at the mention of calling Misa. He really didn't want to deal with her right now. He really didn't want to deal with her ever, to hyper, to clingy, to damn dense. "Fine, I'll call her." He said, pulling his cell out of his pocket. He had to pull it away from his ear at Misa's excited greeting, wincing at the high pitched noise. "You know I can't come get you Misa, I can't leave the investigation headquarters. Matsuda isn't there?" He turns to L, "Matsuda hasn't met Misa yet." He brought his attention back to the phone, "Misa why don't you stay where you are until Matsuda shows up?" Where the hell is that idiot?
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 pm

"But Light-kun!" Misa whined. "Fine! But we better get to go on a date later! Without that pervert Ryuzaki! I'm sick of not being able to see you! It's like not even having a boyfriend. You never come visit, and you won't let me see you at work. It's not fair." Misa pouted yet again. That is until she saw a certain someone. "MATSU! Bye Light-kun! I'll call you after my photo shoot. I love you!" Misa closed the phone and ran up to the tardy detective turned manager. "Matsu, you're late again! It's not nice to keep a lady waiting." The blond stated mater-of-factly. Matsuda grimaced. "Sorry Misa Misa. I spilled coffee on my shirt and had to go change." The blond idol giggled before linking arms with the blushing man. "It's ok, Matsu. Let's go! The sooner Misa finishes her shoot, the sooner Misa gets to see her Light!
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:02 pm

"No need to apologise for giving into your body's demands Light-Kun." He replied monotonously, slowly stacking sugar cubes on a small bit of free desk space that wasn't filled with case notes, pens and sweets. He had ignored Light's many requests to clean it, stating that 'Everything he needs is within arms reach'.
Inwardly sighing in relief as the squeaking abomination was cut off, Light's mobile flipping shut. L turned back to face Light, perched precariously on his swivel chair, thumb pressed to lip. The light breeze from the chair causing the sugar cubes to topple over with a clatter.
"Light-Kun. We will go through this until my percentage has reached 0.00%. Please grow accustomed to it."
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:02 am

"No, no, no,no no!" Misa cried as the director of the photo shoot was frantically trying to soothe the idol. "But, Misa, Darling, we need you to kiss him for the shoot." "NO! Misa Misa won't kiss anyone but her Light-kun!" The male model looked on with amused annoyance. "Misa loves her Light-kun! She won't cheat on him like that!" "Misa, it's not cheating on him..." An hour later the shoot was called...without the kissing shot. The director started banging his head on the wall. He pitied the man who dealt with her on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:22 am

He rubbed the bridge of his nose, silently thanking Matsuda for showing up when he did. I swear her voice is more annoying on the phone, if that's possible... He thought. Light turned towards L, purposely pulling the chain connecting them more then necessary. "So basically you're saying you will never believe that I'm not Kira, since reaching 0.00% is all but impossible. Since you believed I was Kira before, that fact will never leave your mind. I will always be a suspect in your eyes." He said, crossing his legs and leaning back in the chair. "You dropped some of your sugar cubes on the floor, you might want to pick those up. Don't want to get pests in here."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:06 am

L fixed his eyes back on the screen grumbling that 'Amane was the only pest allowed in this organisation.' The sugar cubes remaining on the carpet, having long since left the raven haired man's thoughts.
"When you eliminated the impossible whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. If you aren't Kira Light-Kun, it will make itself known. However, if you are you're slowly digging yourself into a deeper pit. The easiest thing to do would be to confess. Though yes. Light-Kun will always remain a suspect to me unless proven otherwise." He swung his chair idly from side to side, lightly tugging on the chain that connected them. Innocent revenge He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:28 am

Misa sat in a café with Matsuda, chattering happily about nothing. Matsuda was joining in the conversation enthusiastically. Misa waited for Matsuda to finish his lunch as she picked at her slightly eaten salad. "Matsu, why won't Ryuzaki allow Misa to see her Light-kun?" Matsuda grimaced. Uh oh. Laughing nervously he scratched the back of his head. "Well, you know how Ryuzaki is..." "Please, Matsu? Misa reeeaaalllly misses her Light-kun." Misa pouted, pulling the "puppy dog eyes" Matsuda squirmed nervously. She had him. "Well..."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Light smirked slightly at L's comment about Misa. Occasionally the man could be funny, though Light seriously doubted L even realised this. He sighed looking at the forgotten sugar cubes, having the worst urge to pick them up, but restraining himself. Maybe L would step on them and bruise his foot, that would be amusing.
He frowned as the chain tightened and relaxed, listening to L's explination. "Who do you think you are? Sherlock Holmes?" He asked, then turned his own chair all the way to the right, pulling the chain more then necessary. He knew it was childish, but he felt like being childish at the moment, he was bored out of his mind. "And I have nothing to confess, because I'm not Kira. If I were, I would probably confess, just for the pure fact that I would no longer be tethered to you twenty four hours a day. Do you have any idea how hard it is to be chained to an insomniac when you have a normal sleep schedule?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Pressing his thumb to his mouth, he began to gnaw on the digit.
"No Light-Kun. I am not Sherlock Holmes. I am a far superior detective, though I do believe the character had the right idea."
He frowned lightly as his hand was tugged away from his lip, tearing off a sizable amount of skin.
"Well Light-Kun to get these handcuffs off you must confess. My night patterns are not unusual, you sleep far more than necessary to the human body. Still if Light-Kun wishes to stay on the subject of these cuffs I would have to request that he stops tugging them. As I'm sure you're aware I can think of some ways to irritate you even more. Remember that."
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Misa skipped happily behind Matsuda. She had worn him down. "Misa gets to see her Light-kun!" the blond model chirped happily. "Aww man, Ryuzaki is going to be so mad at me." Matsuda sighed. Misa hugged the man's arm. "Aww, Matsu! Who cares what that pervert Ryuzaki thinks!" After a short walk and a conversation about nothing, the investigation team's two "idiots" arrived at HQ. Misa jumped up and down as Matsuda entered his code. "I'm so getting fired for this." He lamented as the door opened and Misa shot through. "Light-kun!" She squealed, promptly attaching herself to his (unchained) arm. "What the!"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:05 am

"It was a joke Ryuzaki." Light sighed. Some how he knew L would say he was a better detective, though as good as he was, he still had not been able to prove who Kira was.
"I sleep an average of eight hours a night, which is what is recomended by physicians. Each person requires different amounts of sleep, anywhere from six to fourteen hours, depending on metabolism and body type, so the amount I sleep is considered correct by most medical professionals. Though the way you sleep, when you do sleep...I'm sure they would have a heart attack seeing that, figurtivly speaking of course." Light explained, choosing to ignore the other mans threats.
Light was to shocked at the sound of Misa's voice to be able to react to the woman tackling him, "What the?! Misa?! What are you doing here? You know you aren't allowed down here!" He practically exclaimed in confusion. Dispite how annoying it was to be chained to L, he did get to remain blissfully free of Misa's grasp, since the detective spent the majority of his time down here. Now she had invaded his sanctuary. Who was the idiot who let her...Matsuda. Of course it was Matsuda. Light glared at the man as he tried to losen the death grip the blonde had on his arm. "Misa, could you please let me go? My arm is going numb." He asked calmly, knowing from experiance he had better luck with her doing as he wished if he acted caring rather then yelling at the woman. When he yelled at her, she usually ended up clinging to him tighter...
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:53 pm

"Eight hours or not, you only need a few hours sleep every few nights to function properly. They just use that as an excuse to sleep in." He grumbled, turning back to his computer. A loud squeal interrupted his train of thoughts, an instant migraine hitting him like a pillowcase full of coconuts. Lightly pressing his finger to his temple, he swiveled his chair around to face Matsuda. A death glare aimed at the clumsy police officer.
"Misa, you know you're not supposed to see Light during these hours. You could put him in jeopardy of being killed by Kira." He explained calmly, masking the fact that he actually wanted to hit the blonde bubbly satan. "Miss Amane, do you want Light to be killed?"
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 am

"What! No! Why would Misa want her Light-kun to be killed? Misa Misa loves Light-kun!" the blond wailed. "Why is Ryuzaki so mean to Misa? Misa just wants to see her light!" She was now pouting, oblivious to the apparent annoyance on the faces of everyone, well everyone but Matsuda. Clinging tighter to Light's arm she smiled happily. "But now Misa Misa is here and gets to see her Light-kun." Matsuda, seeing the glare sent his direction by Light and L decided to start edging to the door. "hehehehe...I got to go now, you know...Busy with work as Misa Misa's manager..." "Hold it right there Matsuda."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:59 pm

"Hold it right there Matsuda." Light growled as the police officer tried to escape from the room. "What, exactly, is your reasoning for letting Misa in here? And because she wanted to see me better not be that reason. You know perfectly well this is a restricted area, only people working on the Kira case are allowed in here, for all of our safety. Do you want us all to be killed? Is that it? Misa may not be Kira, but the problem is, is that none of us know who Kira is." He said harsly to the slightly older man.
Light rolled his eyes at the ever tightining grip his "Girlfriend" had on his arm, attempting to tug it away. It was no use, it was like one of those Chinese finger traps, the harder you pulled, the tighter it got. "Let go of my arm Misa, you're making me claustrophobic." He said in an exasperated tone. He then turned his attention back to Matsuda, "Misa is surrounded by people while working, do you know how easy it would be to slip a mic in her purse? Or even a mini camera? You could be responsible for the deaths of everyone in this room. Use your head Matsuda." Light scolded. Of course he seriously doubted anyone would bug Misa. There was no connection between Misa, him, and the Investigation Team. No one knew he was part of the investigation team but the other team members, and Misa. People knew he and Misa were connected, but only because she told everyone she ran across. Of course, he had no fear of Kira, why would he?

((Sorry if this post is bad, I kept falling asleep while typing it, but I wanted to get it up so I wasn't holding anyone back.))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:53 am

"I am not mean to you Misa. You are simply dimwitted enough to bestow mortal danger upon the one you love the most. I ask you please refrain from doing so in the future." He replied, giving her a cold look, or as cold as L could manage without exhauting himself. Emotion was draining.

"Matsuda, if you wish to keep your job you will do as instructed." He told him firmly, turning back to face the moniter, tugging the chain harshly enough to pull Light from his chair.
"Checkmate." He whispered to himself, a small smirk on his face at the sight of Light sprawled across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:09 am

"Huh? Misa Misa is confused! Light-kun was Ryuzaki being mean to Misa again! That's not fair! Using big words Misa doesn't know." The blond pouted. "Ryuzaki is even mean to Light-kun! It's not nice pulling him out of his chair like that." Misa missed the grimace Light wore when she practically sat in his lap as she hugged him to "protect" him from Ryuzaki. "And don't be mean to Matsu! He was just being a good friend! Unlike some people." She chirped daring to stick her tongue out at the detective. "Isn't that right Matsu." Matsuda laughed nervously. "Um, I think I'll get to work now..." He tried once again to make his exit...
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:49 pm

"All Ryuzaki was saying was it was careless of you to come here, you could get me killed, and you don't want that, now do you?" Light said to the blonde in his lap, glaring at L the whole time. He felt like he was perpetually stuck with a couple of toddlers, between Misa's lack of intelegance and L's random bouts of violence. Of course he wasn't much better, already plotting ways to get back at L for the little stunt he just pulled. "Get off me Misa, I can't get up with you on top of me." He said, pushing at the woman. "It was irrisponcible of Matsuda to let you in here, and he knows it." Light said with a sigh, he was really getting annoyed with that mans incomptitance. Another toddler he was stuck with.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 pm

L nodded in agreement with Light, a rarity which he was going to allow, ignoring the death glare that was threatening to burn a hole in his white T-shirt.
"Light is right Misa. It is best if you leave now, unless you would like Light to have heart attack. You will see him tomorrow anyway, as tomorrow is Saturday and I did promise him the day off. I'm sure you can survive for another seventeen hours thirty six minutes and eleven seconds. Even if you doubt that yourself. Matsuda will escort you home."
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 am

"Really!" The blond's eyes grew big. "Misa Misa gets to spend the whole day with Light-kun tomorrow!" She looked disbelievingly at Ryuzaki. "Aw, but Misa just got here..." Pouting a moment Misa perked back up, kissing Light before skipping off and linking arms with Matsuda. "Misa Misa will see her Light-kun tomorrow! Light-kun better not forget now! Misa loves you!"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 pm

"Misa you don't get to spend the whole day with me, I'm supposed to see my mother and Sayu.." He said, but was obviously ignored by the blonde. He jumped as the woman unexpectedly kissed him, eyes going wide. He watched as Misa dragged Matsuda off, declairing her love for him...again. She and Matsuda would make a perfect couple. He thought as the door shut behind them.
Light then turned to L, "Ryuzaki, I hate you." He declaired. "Telling Misa I had the whole day off tomorrow was evil, and you think I'm Kira..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:16 pm

"No Light-Kun. I am in fact your savior. I may have told Miss Amane you have the day off, which you do as I have allocated that time to your mother and sister. I will do as promised, your date with Amane will not go forth due to a 'sudden bout of work'. Surely you could not figure this out yourself?" Slouching further down his chair a small smirk crossed his face. "I thought you were smarter than that Light-Kun. I just wanted her out of here."
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Misa rambled about pointless things to Matsuda as he walked her home. "Misa Misa can't believe she gets to spend the day with Light-kun tomorrow! Misa is so happy!" "Yeah, I'm happy for you Misa." Matsuda said, finally getting in a word in their "conversation". "Now Misa Misa has to find the perfect outfit for her date with Light-kun! Matsu needs to help Misa!" Before he could protest he was pulled in to the apartment where he had to stay for hours helping the blond find the "perfect" outfit.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:57 am

Light stared at him in disbelief. "You actually did something nice? Even though it was obviously for your own benifit, but still...I'm impressed Ryuzaki. I was begining to think you hated me despite the fact that you said I was your friend." He lounged back in his chair, smilling slightly. "I still don't trust you not to do something that will involve Misa and I meeting up. I think you enjoy watching how much she annoys me, as long as you're not being annoyed in the process."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:50 pm

"I do not hate you Light-Kun. I have never told you so, it would be in your benefit to not make such malicious assumptions." Picking up the chain between his thumb and forefinger he let it swing uselessly from side to side. "Unfortunately, you seeing Misa would in turn make me see her. Despite telling your mother and sister that you're doing this for charity, I don't think members of the public would view it that way. If you were to go on dates with Miss Amane, they would be in a certain vicinity, which is out of the way to the public eye. Therefore I will not allow you to see Amane tomorrow. Even if it does amuse me to see you so stiff."

Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Misa was humming happily. "Misa Misa gets to see Light-kun today!" She swooned at the thought of getting to spend a day with her "soul mate". She had been up for hours getting ready to see the young man. Misa glanced at the clock. 11 AM
Noon
1 PM
2 PM
3 PM
"LIIIGGGHHTTT! You forgot about Misa Misa!!!!!" She wailed into the phone. "Misa though you loved her!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:57 am

"Light-kun, I've missed you so much! Ryuzaki-san, it's so good to see you again." Mrs. Yagami said opening the door, ushering the two young men in. "I have tea and snacks waiting in the livingroom. Have you been eating enough Light honey? You're looking a little pale." She asked, fawning over her son. "Mom I'm fine..." He started, but was interupted when L decided he wanted to go into the livingroom. He gave his mother an apologetic look as he was dragged into the other room.
"So Light, what's with the chain?" Sayu asked, smirking at her older brother. "It's for charity. The longer we can stay chained together, the more money we raise." Light lied, sipping on the tea his mother made for them.

Light was in the middle of laughing at a story his sister was telling him, glancing at L as he devoured brownies, when his phone began to vibrate in his pocket. "Oh shit, it's Misa." Light muttered. "Light! Language!" His mother scolded him. "Sorry mom." He apologised, flipping open the phone. "LIIIGGGHHTTT! You forgot about Misa Misa!!! Misa though you loved her!!!!" Misa wailed over the phone so loud that Light had to pull the phone away from his ear. Light sighed, "I'm sorry Misa, you know I love you..." He continued to apologise as he stood, dragging L out of the room with him so he could speak to Misa without his mother and sister eaves dropping. Those two lived on gossip. "Here, talk to Ryuzaki, he'll explaine what happened." He said, handing the phone to the detective, mouthing "good luck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misa's "model" behavior
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The DeathNote's Story... :: RP Area :: Asia :: Japan :: The Park-
Jump to: