The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMemories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_voting_barMemories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMemories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_voting_barMemories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}   Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:29 am

KH continued to lay on the side of the building looking at the far end of the storm & afew stars in the distance. "Here's a hnt, where is my favorite place to be?" she smiled lightly after saying this & soon closed her eyes wanting to fall asleep in the rain. Now she knew that Tomix would understand, but at the time she didn't care. The rain was calming her down majorly.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Tomix

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Shinigami
Dislikes: Stupidity.

PostSubject: Re: Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}   Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:16 pm

"Ah...I see."
He gave a little bit of a smile. She truely was a smart person. No one, not even this Ryuzaki, would most likely find it.
"It wouldn't be a good idea to fall asleep here...you'd get sick."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}   Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:14 am

A riddle? L thought to himself as he slowly began to pick apart the pieces. Cement? In the roof? He guessed, pressing his thumb to his lip. Swivelling on his chair he replayed the footage over and over.
"No, wait...who is she talking to...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}   Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 am

"I don't care..." she muttered softly closeing her eyes once again. She wasn't in the mood to argue with Tomix, but was quite tired. She liked feeling the rain patter on her skin as she slowly driffted into a never ending space that she or anyone else would call, 'sleep'.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}   Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:16 am

Tomix continued to look at Hana, a slightly concerned look on his face.
It was strange...Tomix has certain aspects that humans had...maybe he was a little bit human. He had a certain kind of...caring for Hana...It was honestly really strange. She seemed to be drifting off the sleep...He'd wake her in a little bit. Tomix looked out over the city, smiling at the view.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}   Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:53 am

L kept his gaze firmly upon the flickering image in front of him. The rain obscuring her mouth, making it impossible to decipher what she was saying. With a sigh she leant back in the chair, tilting his head back towards the light. Closing his eyes he exhaled harshly in irritation. He hated knowing that he was right, but had no clear evidence to back up his conclusion and unless he ripped up the roof he would have none. Of course she would just say she was answering her thoughts out loud or some other menial drivel. He rubbed his temples to ease the oncoming headache that over thinking often lead to.

(Guys sorry I took oh so long to reply, I have been super busy writing other things and studying/ going out during summer vacation. I'll try to get better promise <3)
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}   Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:38 am

Hana layed there for a good 20 minuntes before she quickly raised her head as if snapped from a spell & looked around for a moment, ignoreing Tomix, she began wondering if there were any comeras on the roof. "I'm such an dumbass..." she muttered softly before she stood up looking directly at an camera that was well hidden. Reaching to her left side jeaqns pocket she took out a swiss army knife & walked over to the camera before she began fiddleing with it, soon traring it apart & looking for more, & in failure, only able to find one more.

"L is probally 34% smarter than me..." she muttered with her head down & legs & arms crossed on the wet pavement acting live a child that lost a game when it had just started. "I will not be able to do much, than run." Sighing softly she snickered softly. She ment for both Tomix & L to hear it. But at the time she didn't care. "I need some coffee.." she muttered softly before looking out to the distance to an internet cafe'. "Bingo." she smiled softly running again to the side of the building & through the window again to pack for her small trip, at least all that her pants & cloak could hold. Afew knifes, guns, extra ammo, & a a laptop, & Lightbombs(Those bright bombs that blinds people. Very Happy I forgot the name.). Sighing gently she knew the last thing Tomix expected her to get was a pen.

She looked at the pen that layed on her desk as if she saw her future in it & frowned. "I'm sorry." she muttered softly before she took the pen & clipped it onto the belt strap on her pants. & crawled out of the window, & slowly beging to skid down from onw window to another, getting afew scratches; Though she was singing a soft & happy song as if nothing bad was going to happen, when she knew police were probally going to show up any second, L was no fool.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}   Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:16 am

Tomix gazed out at the view. For 20 minutes, there was complete silence between the two. She suddenly sat up and muttered somthing. Tomix watched as she found and destroyed two hidden cameras. Tomix chuckled to himself.
"Looks like this L is pretty smart..."

He followed her back inside her room, and watched as she grabbed a bunch of equipment. She then went back outside and jumped from window to window. He hovered next to her.
"What about the Death Note?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}   Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Watching her dismantle the camera, he smirked to himself. His thoughts were confirmed. Predicting that she would run, he rolled a nearby strawberry between his fingers. Gently slitting the fruit open, scarlet flesh spilling over the skin.
A beep went off on his computer, pressing the button in front of him he was almost amused as a large gothic 'W' appeared on the screen in front of him.
"Ryuzaki. She's getting away."
"Let her." He replied. "Let her think she's fine. Send no one after her. No one"
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}   Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:21 am

"Ever heard of Msleep Tomix" she asked with abit of amusement in her voice as she smid down the building knowing that Osaka Japan had to be her first destanation. "Msleep, or, pre-meditation sleep is what you can do with mant years of Yoga practice, you can sleep, but at the same time be aware of everything around you, you can move & do many things, & still get the needed 8 hours of sleep your brain needs..." she stopped moveing on the building for a moment for a second & dug her head beneth her shirt for a moment before she dug out the DeathNote, showing it slightly & speeking muffled, "I was laying atop of it. Simple."

Shoveing it back on her back she finished her crawl amazed that no one had arived to find her. "What are you planning L..." she asked, apparently to herself as she looked back up to the building & dashed off through the streets where only afew cars came & went & the lights on the sides of the streets flickered slightly, but she did not stop running.
-
Exit
-
{{Note: Pre-Meditation sleep is really possible in RL, my grandparents taught me how to do it.
Belive it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}   Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories, reiveled{Private, unless invited}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The DeathNote's Story... :: RP Area :: Asia :: Japan :: Detective HQ :: L's HQ-
Jump to: