The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
The Inqusitive Shinigami I_vote_lcapThe Inqusitive Shinigami I_voting_barThe Inqusitive Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
The Inqusitive Shinigami I_vote_lcapThe Inqusitive Shinigami I_voting_barThe Inqusitive Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

The Inqusitive Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Shinigami
Dislikes: Stupidity.

The Inqusitive Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Tomix had at last come down to the human world -for a bit of fun. He had already killed 5 people. Mostly because he was bored. Another reason he'd come down here was to look for raritys. Of couse, from what he'd observed from The Shinigami Realm, Humans were greedy creatures, attempting to get their hands on anything worth anything.

"Bleh. This whole place is a trash heap. Humans don't deserve to live on this rock."

He did notice somthing hanging from a tree-a peach. His eyes widened, and he launched at it, grabbing it, and devouring it.
"Yum yum, I love peaches."

After eating his prize, he saw another human. The name JASON FARQUES was above him.
"Eh, why not?"
JASON FARQUES
HEART ATACK

Humans rushed to the scene.
"Well, they DO have the entertainment factor..."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:11 am

"Ryuzaki, there has been another HeartAttack," she spoke into a brand new phone knowing that he was not probally very caring about it. "Very well then... Distroy this phone withon 24 hours.." then soon hung up. "I just got this phone!" she snapped back knowing that the phone line was disconnected. Studying the man for a second she turned away & began walking away just as soon as the ambulance showed up top get his body. Her hood was covering half of her face, from her eyes to the very bottom of her nose. Sighing gentloy she shook lightly swearing she felt another pair of eyes on her, but soon dropped that thought continueing to walk on.

((TOMIX!!
-Glomp-
Yay!! You joined! ^w^~
Peace

Just a note: A shinigami cannot see a human's name unless that shinigami sees half of his/her face.))
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Tomix scanned through the crowd, thinking about killing some more. His eyes scanned the crowd, until he noticed one. This human wore her hood right over her eyes and nose, and since it covered more then half her face, he couldn't see her name.
"Damm...she might have been intresting to kill..."
Oh well. He wrote another name in. A paramedic name Johaan Trimble.
JOHAAN TRIMBLE
HEART ATTACK

40 seconds later, he was dead as well, causing plenty more chaos. If anyone could see his fanged mouth under his mask, they would have seen a evil smile.
"Ah..beautiful Chaos."

He looked back at the hooded girl. He wondered how she would react to another death. He smiled. He wrote yet another name into the Death note. No, make that two.

BLAKE SLADEN
HEART ATTACK

LARK TOMASON
HEART ATTACK

He wondered how anyone would react. He knew about Kira and all that. Maybe they'll think he's the Second Kira or somthing.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:59 pm

"What the..." she said turning arond & watching afew more people drop to the ground. Kira only kills criminals, not inosent people, this cannot be the work of Kira, but who else can do it? after thinking this she siighed gently turning away sad to see such things happen, but at the same time not very careing. At the time she wasn;t ewereng any shoes, & some of her hair stuck from her hood. Raiseing her hands to pull down her hood once more she continued walking on thinking of how these people were dieing.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Tomix gave a disgruntled sigh. She was showing any real emotion, and he wanted to have some fun. So he wanted her to show some REAL EMOTION. he scribbled more names into his Death Note.

TOMAS PATTERSON
HEART ATTACK

JASON REEDSON
HEART ATTACK

SAKI NAGASAKI
HEART ATTACK

All these people were right in front of her. He wondered how she'd react to this!?
"Come on you stupid human, show me some freaking emotion."
He walked over to her, and stood right in front of her. He knew she'd have no idea he even exsisted, and so he peered at her, watching to see even a hint of emotion.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:37 am

She continued walking forward & stopped suddenly seeing three more people die directly in front of her. Having some kind of feeling that an obsticale was in front of her she adjusted her hood again & jogged to the people placeing two fingers on the side of their necks. "This is bad..." she said softly. Her lips were partally open, which showed that she was surprised, but now she knew that this person did not care who he/she was killing. Standing up she studyed the three for a moment before digging in her back pocket soon takeing out a phone. Knowing that L was buzy today, she decided to just email him. 'Ryuzaki, 6 people, none of them were criminals, just died in front of me, did you realese Misa yet?' she stood in one place as she wrote this & soon sent, & closed the phone before walking back on.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Good. Now she was starting to show some sort of emotion. He gave a hidden grin when she made sure they were dead. He looked over her shoulder when he saw her writing some sort of message.
"Ryuzaki? Must be some sort of leader. Oh well. He'll never find out it was me."
He pulled out his Death Note again. But he didn't kill anyone. He then decided to continue to looking for some rare, or shiny. After finding nothing, he wrote another name again.

DRAKE LEE
HEART ATTACK
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm

"Fuck..." she spoke softly takeing a quick step away & turning around to face the shinigami that she could not see. "Ugghh... Cold shoulder..." she said softly shakeing her head & turning to walk away. As she walked she noticed another man die in front of her again. "Am I, a tracer...?" she said softly to herself thinking that every death was somehow following her around. Of course, there were many more people walking the way she was, which brought the chances down of that. As she walked around the man she adjusted her hood to cover her nose once more & continued walking on.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:59 am

She was starting to have some sort of shocked emotion. She most likely thought that the deaths were following her around, so to speak. He wanted to continue this.
There were two people standing on either side of her.

JACKSON BINGA
HEART ATTACK

BLAKE LEESON
HEART ATTACK

"HAHAHAHAH! THIS IS HILARIOUS!" He laughed maniacly.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 am

She sighed gently continueing to walk untill she heard struggleing & gasping on each side of her. She looked on each side of her seeing them fall & die of a heart attack. Feeling another shock crawl up her spine she quickly turned around & faced the shinigami once more, almost looking as if she saw it, when ever she didn't. She began feeling trapped again. Whoever this was, was trying to get her killed. Quickly turning around she dashed away from the two men holding her hood down so no one could see her face except for her lips parted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:32 am

"She's trying to run? Well...well. Let's have some fun then."
Tomix could run faster then her. He could also write names into it.
KIL TUCKER
HEART ATTACK

JACK LIKESON
HEART ATTACK

He could see they were coming closer to a train crossing. An evil smile played across his lips.

TOMAS STANLEY
TRAIN ACCIDENT

"Now, this is where things are going to get very intresting. I might even see her name."
He stopped, and watched, his sapphire eye wide in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:39 am

She continued to run, not listening to any sounds around her. She ignored the two heart attacks that happened near her & soon began running to the train track just as it began crossing the road. Opening her eyes as the man got ran over by the train. Blood spattered on her lace & cloak lightly. She gasped slightly feeling this & soon ran to the right of the train track still holding her hood down. Takeing her phone from her back pocket she pressed afew buttons on it before she held it to her ear. "Yes hello?" a man answered on the other end of the line. "TAKANKA, I NEED A RIDE THIS INSTANT! & BRING SOMETHING TO COVER YOUR FACE!" she shouted almost crying. "Miss Hana, what's wrong?! The man said abit conserned. "JUST TRACK ME THROUGH THE DAMN PHONE & PICK ME UP!" she yelled into the phone before slamming it shut, cracking the screan slightly. Shoveing it back in her back pocket, she began running in a ditch, not careing where she was going, anywere away frm other people was better than it was there.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:46 am

Tomix's eyes opened wide as she began to scream into her phone.
"AHAHAHAHAH! HUMAN'S ARE A RIOT!"
He decided to stop killing people, and ran after her, laughing maniaclly as he ran.
He then decided he killed some witnesses.
BEN PUTLAND
HEART ATTACK

TOM DRAKESON
HEART ATTACK

The list went on. Tomix would most liekly have a huge lifespan by this point.
HE stared at the girl.
"I will follow you...and I will kill you in the end."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 am

She continued running keeping the hood over her face before she quickly squatted down in the ditch & wrapped her arms around her knees as she rocked softly remembering this pain happening when she was contained. "Stop..." she said softly atill rocking herself. "Please.. Stop it.." she said again knowing that someone or something was watching her.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:40 pm

He stopped when she sat into the ditch. He was about to whip out his pen once again, and write more names, when she began to rock back and forth. He felt a huge amount of a weird feeling as she rocked back and forth, she seemed scared. Tomix felt slightly guilty of causing her to go through this.
"Man...I hate when I get like this."
He saw a peach, hanging from a tree, so he went, grabbed it, and began to munch on it. He reached towards her, then stopped.
"It's over...I'll stop."
His sapphire eye closed. However, his hidden ruby eye was wide open, in a rage.
"For now."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:40 pm

"Hana!" a voice came from atop the ditch. "Daddy?!" she shouted back instantly standing up & running towards him. She would usually never call him that, but he was much of a father over her than anyone else. & the oddd fealing of haveinbg her contained made her feel alone. He wore a helmet over his head that covered his face just as what she told him to were. "Yo-Your covered in blood." he stutered studying her over. "It's not my blood..." she said softly looking down. "Please, just take me home..." she mumbled softly leaning her body on his. "Hana..." he said softly wrapping his arms around hers not remembering a time she was like this. He soon, holding her amrs leaded her to the oppesete side of the driver's seat & closed the door soon jogging over to the driver's seat & soon sitting in it. Her seatbelt was allready on, but she was shekeing softly. "Hana..." he murmered softly before swinging on his carseat & begining to drive.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Tomix was watching the whole time as the girl -Hana- was picked up, and taken into the car. If Tomix was a human, he would have been moved.
But he wasn't human.
"Well, well, well. So she DOES have a soft side. This could be quite intresting...And used to my advantadge."
His blue eye was closed. He smiled, walking away.
"One day...I will kill her my self.
He followed the car, not exactly following, just heading in that direction, plotting ideas for mayhem.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Seeing the direction that Takanaka was going she gasped & said, "No, don't take me there. Take me to a hotel, Please." she said softly looking to him. Looking towardsd her for a second he pulled the car to the sude of the road & said, "why?" she sighed gently & looked down replying, "All of those deaths happened near me, number one Ryuzaki will think that I am Kira.. I cannot take being held in one of those rooms again.. & number two, remember when I told you that I can feel when something 'un-normal' is looking at me, or when I just get that feeling?" Takanaka laughed & replyed, "Like that one dream you had of that ghost woman chaseing you with an axe?" she blushed slightly before shouting, "NO! It's, something extreemly diffrant, & please, just trust me, take me to a hotel..." studying her for a second he nodded his head before he drove from that spot & turned a completly diffrant direction than when the HQ was.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Tomix saw the car turn around, and go back in his direction, most likely to some sort of hotel. Tomix gave a huge grin. He gave a jump, and landed on the car's roof. They might have heard a bump, but they'd most likely shrug it off.
"This...is where things get fun...hahahahahah!"
Tomix cackled with laughter, pulling out his supply of peaches, and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:32 pm

"Tell Ryuzaki not to visit me unless he has a mask on. It's kinda like the 2nd Kira. He/She can just kill by a glance." Takanaka looked at her before he looked back to the road saying, "Of course, & after I drop you off I will tell Ryuzaki that, & I will also bring you some clothing & supplys." she nodded her head in agreement just as he pulled into the Hotel parking lot. "I'll be back." he said softly before she shut the door & drove off.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Tomix climbed off the roof of the car, grinning as she stepped out, and her friend leaving in the car. He saw a person nearby, and decided to write another name again.
JASON LEAVES
HEART ATTACK

He wanted to see her get even more scared. He was having so much fun scaring this girl.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 pm

She continued walking forward then son turned her head towards a man who just had fallen & soon afew people surrounded him. Gasping slightly she darted inside the hotel & quickly studyed the rather large room before she made reservations for herself, & soon ahd a young woman show her to her room. Walking into the room the woman asked her, "Do yuo need anything else mamn?" looking at her for a second she nodded her head softly & said, "I think I could go for a peach crepe please." nodding her head softly the woman said, "Of course." then soon darted from the room. Takeing this time to study the room she stopped suddenly seeing the picture of a family together in a frame & hanging on the wall. Walking over to the bed she quickly threw a pillow at the picture, makeing it fall to the ground & soon plopped herself on the bed wanting to go to HQ, but at the same time, not wanting to endanger the only ones she could call, 'Friends'.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Tomix followed her into the hotel, and watched as she spoke with a women for a second. She asked for somthing, and as the hotel worker left, he wrote her name down after the girl was out of view.
SASHA TRIMBLE
HEART ATTACK

He followed the girl into her room, and 'sat' on the bed, watching her. He wondered what she was going to do next. A slightly perverted smile appeared on his face.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Still laying flat n the bed with her face burryed in the pillow she jumped up suddenly feeling the eyes on her again. Jumping up suddenly she leaned agenst the headboard of the bed & looked around the room, not seeing anything. Adjusting the hood on her head she began walking around, picking up hings & serching behind things to see if there were any cameras set up. Sighing gently she squat on the floor & began crawling to the corners of the room looking for any eletric lines. Finding nothing she wiggled from the tight space from where the bed & wall almost met & soon layed on the bed again trying to ignore the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:38 am

Tomix continued to watch as she searched the room for cameras, looking through every nook and cranny.
"I have two choices here... I could just sit here and watch...or drop my Death Note....Well, I'll need to think about it, but in the meantime, I can just watch her and see if she does anything intresting...?"
Tomix cackled with laughter as plans streamed into his head.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:50 am

"Ugh.. Where the hell is my peach crepe..?" she asked herself about to get up from the bed. Jumping off it it she pulled her arms back in her cloak after she adjusted it & walked into the hallway where she saw the woman laying on the ground dead & afew people hovering over her. Her face drew flat when she saw this & she said to herself, "Yup. I'm being followed.." sighing gently she walked down the hallway & spotted a young woman pushing a food-cart down the hallway. By the small of it there were all kinds of fruits & sweets on it. Licking her lips slightly she waited for the woman to stop & give a person their food, then quickly took the cart & darted down the hallway & into her room with it. Thankfully, the woman was talking to the man who was inside, thanking her for the food. Once in the room she locked it & took a peek under the large tin covering over a rather large plate. "God I feel like Ryuzaki right now..." she said smileing as she tok the top off showing what was inside. "At least I eat fruit though!" laughing after this she picked up acouple of peaches & a crepe & plopped herself on the bed beging to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:54 am

Tomix followed her out of the room. He laughed as she muttered somthing about being followed. His eyes widened when she ran off with the tray of fruit.
"Wow...maybe I should do her a favour." He laughed, and pulled out his Death Note.

SARAH CONNING
SUICIDE

He followed her back into her room, and watched ashe ate the fruit.
"Well, who is this Ryuzaki?"
He laughed.
"If I find him...Things will go greatly chaotic."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:02 am

Still takeing bites into the peach she sat up suddenly feeling it again. "Please, if anyone is there, just come out & show yourself." re-calling what the 2nd Kira said her eyes opened in shock & the peach dropped & rolled into the ground. "Shinigami..." she muttered softly stareing streight ahead. She was able to see through her hood, but other people could not. She saw nothing in her room, but she knew that she was being followed. The 2nd Kira said about reaveleing their shinigami, god of death? still looking forward as she thought this she continued to ponder.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:11 am

Tomix's eyes widened as she said "Shinigami".
"So she might know what I am...This could turn out to be very intresting...indeed."
He leaned forward, that if she could have seen him, he would have been right in front of her hood. He said to her:
"I knwo you can't hear me, but I need some fun in this world...so, I might just go on a rampage...starting with your Ryuzaki."
He cackled with insane laughter.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 am

She jumped back almost instantly as she felt the shinigami infront of her. "Damnit.." she mutteed softly shakeing her head again & sitting back beging to eat some of the peach that was on the bed. Still looking forward she shook her head again & layed back on the bed continueing to eat the peach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inqusitive Shinigami   The Inqusitive Shinigami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Inqusitive Shinigami
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next