The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Beyond Birthday I_vote_lcapBeyond Birthday I_voting_barBeyond Birthday I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Beyond Birthday I_vote_lcapBeyond Birthday I_voting_barBeyond Birthday I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Beyond Birthday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Beyond Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Birthday   Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:39 am

Name: Beyond Birthday A.K.A Rue Ryuzaki
Name Symbols: BB
Sex: Male
Apperance: Exactly the same as L, but with scarlet eyes. Is usually shown covered in blood, clutching a jar of jam. Instead of a white shirt he often wears a black one.
Picture:
Beyond Birthday Bb10
--
Personality: Pshycotic. He wants to not just exceed L, but be him. He was behind the infamous L.A.B.B murder cases. *Which if you've read the book you would know all about*

History: He was born with Shinigami Eyes, which allowed him to see and know when exactly people around him would die, as well as knowing their full names. He uses this ability to pick his victims and kill them when they would have been destined to die. It is unknown how he could have possibly been born with the eyes, though Mello wonders if a Shinigami dropped its eyeballs to Earth (instead of a Death Note). Some have claimed that Beyond Birthday is a cannibal, but this is only a rumor. The novel did not say anything about him eating his victims' remains. Though this could be true, further information has yet to be revealed. During the investigation of the Los Angeles BB Murder Cases with Naomi Misora, B is described to have jars filled with strawberry jam in the victim's fridge. Some people also speculate that similar to L and Mello's craving for sweets, Beyond Birthday craves strawberry jam. However, he was only said to have eaten an entire jar one time in Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases and Naomi Misora never witnessed him doing so again, though she herself wondered about the same thing. It is possible that his love of sweets during the entire time with Naomi Misora was a charade as well. Although mentioned only once in the book, it is also implied that Beyond Birthday practices laughing quite often. Also, it is interesting to note that his laughter is referred to by Mello as a "Shinigami's laugh."

Supports: Neither
Dislikes: Having his plots foiled by Naomi Misora
Knowledge: 9/10
Conceptualization Power: 9/10
Will to act: 10/10
Motivation: 10/10
Social Skills: 6/10

(I am aware that B is not needed, but he's too freaking awesome to leave out ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

Beyond Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday   Beyond Birthday I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:41 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com

Beyond Birthday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The DeathNote's Story... :: Creation Area :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: