The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Sat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:54 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)

Vi-sama (325)

KH (208)

Tomix (53)

Xane Hugo (29)

Lone_Phoenix (16)

hollis (10)

Yagami Light (8)

Uvaras (3)

Beyond Birthday (3)

Affiliates

Share | 

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Try as he might he couldn't stop the cry of pain that followed. He knew it would hurt, he just didn't expect it until the last second. Cursing Mello's mouth and hands for not letting him think straight in the last few moments, he gripped the sheets tightly, thankful to have his hands back.
"Nhah..." He panted, sweat slicked across his forehead. S-stay still for a minute." He gasped, trying to get used to the sensation.

Misa: I can't live in a world without Light!
L: Yes that would be dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:54 am

"Okay." Mello agreed in a strained voice. It took everything in him not to move, but he knew how painful this part could be. No matter how much prep and foreplay went into it, this part was uncomfortable. He could only hope that he would hit the prostate quickly, turning pain into pleasure.
Matt began to relax below him, breathing becoming more regular. Mello slowly continued to push inside of him, so carefully that Mello wanted to scream. He didn't want to hurt Matt, but he wanted to move so bad...
When he was fully inside of Matt he paused again, trying to judge by the other boys face if he could continue. When Matt's face smoothed over he began to move again, carefully pulling out. When he pushed in again he must of hit that sweet spot, because the look on Matt's face was one of pure extacy, pleasure noises escaping his lips. Mello began to move faster, wrapping his arms around Matt, kissing him again. He could feel the hard length of him between their stomachs, almost pulsing, causing Mello to moan into Matt's mouth, pushing himself faster into Matt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:27 am

Matt grabbed Mello's back, battling his tongue against the blonde's. Pulling him in closer, he let the pleasure overload his mind, any rational thought falling out of his head.
"Nhah...I can't-ah-I won't l-last." He gasped, digging his fingers tighter into Mello's back, his head swimming slightly. Forcing his lips back against Mello's, he moaned lightly, raising his hips to give him better access.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Mello gasped as Matt dug his fingers into his back, pressing himself harder against Matt, giving him the friction he was so desperatly trying to achieve. "I-I wont either." He gasped, pulling his mouth away from Matt's for only long enough to talk, immediatly returning to the kiss, kissing him almost frantically. He could feel his lower stomach tightining and knew he was close. He was actually amazed he had lasted this long, the sensation of being inside Matt more intense then anything he had ever felt before. God I hope he finishes soon, if I finish before him I'm just going to collapse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:18 am

"Mello-I-ahh!" He cried as Mello hit his sweet spot one more time, arching his back his breathing became ragged as he finished. His arms became limp, falling away from the blonde's shoulders who finished only seconds after him. He pulled him closer, nuzzling into his neck. "Don't bullshit me. There is no way in hell you're a novice at this." He muttered, voice muffling into his shoulder. He pulled away, gently kissing him once more.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:55 am

Mello layed there in Matt's arms, trying to relearn how to breath. Absolutly nothing could ruin this moment...but that. Matt always was to courious.
He kissed Matt back, a little sad, not wanting to answer him. "I'm a novice at this. I've never topped anyone before. You were my first, and I couldn't be happier that it was with you." He said, hugging the red head tighter. He didn't want to say anymore. He just wanted to leave things like this, happy and ignorant...
But he knew better. Matt was nothing is not persistant, and this was the second time he said something. Matt deserved to know, but he was afraid...
"Matt I haven't always live at Wammy's, you know that. We didn't all have happy lives before whatever circumstances happened that brought us here." He whispered into Matt's hair, eyes squeezed tightly shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:04 am

He smoothed Mello's hair gently, moving his free arm to gently wrap around his waist.
"I still love you." He murmured into his ear, pressing his lips to his jawline underneath it. "And that's not going to change. No matter what." He added, reaching onto the floor with the hand that wasn't around Mello's waist, to retrieve the duvet that had been tossed aside. Pulling it over both of them he smiled.
"You're exhausted." He noted. "Go to sleep. I promise to be here when you wake up."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:32 am

"Thank you." Mello sighed in relief, "Maybe I'll tell you the whole story some time, but I don't want to right now...I'm to content right now to drag up the past." He said, snuggling down into the boy. "I love you too. More then you'll ever know." He whispered, kissing Matt's forhead, eyes starting to drag close.
Mello clutched Matt tighter, as if afraid he would disapear. "Promise not to leave me Matt. I don't want to be alone anymore." He said in a barely audable voice, drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:42 am

"As if I would leave..." He replied just as quietly. Glancing out of the window at the afternoon sun that peeked under the still drawn curtains. Although it was only three in the afternoon, Matt has to admit that he was tired too, though he couldn't help but stare at Mello. It was the only time he wasn't moving at a million miles an hour. In some sense it almost amusing to see someone so lively, so very calm. He lightly kissed the top of Mello's head, struggling to keep his eyes open. "You won't be alone, ever." Rubbing his eyes, he felt sleep catch him and drag him under.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:56 am

It was dark when Mello awoke, and as promised, Matt was still there. Of course considering he was clutching the boy to him like a charished stuffed animal there was little chance of him being able to slip away.
Mello brushed Matt's hair out of his face gently, trying not to wake him. Matt looked so much younger and peacefull when asleep. He couldn't count how many nights he had stayed awake studying, watching Matt sleep in the bed next to him, wishing he could just crawl in next to him. Matt had actually crawled in bed with him a few times when it was storming, but he was always afraid to do the same. Afraid of freaking the kid out. Matt always knew Mello had a thing for guys, but until very recently, Mello didn't realise Matt might too. Or at least a thing for him. The thought that Matt might only like him, and not all guys made Mello smile.
He softly kissed Matt on the cheek, whispering that he loved him again. He did love him, but he was scared. Scared Matt would change his mind once he knew about his past. Mello didnt think he could survive losing Matt, especially not now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:07 am

Matt moved his arm over his eyes, groaning as he slowly came back to his senses.
"Stupid sun, ruin Matt sleepy time." He grumbled, letting his arm slip across his forehead and back onto the pillow, he opened one eye. "Morning, afternoon...I don't know." He grinned to Mello, struggling to sit up, he let out a squeak of pain and laid back down. "My butt hurts" He told him innocently, reaching across onto his nightstand for his goggles, the light coming into the room playing havoc with his sight. Relieved when everything was bathed in a light orange glow, he grabbed Mello's hand pulling him back on top of his body.
"I said morning." He repeated, kissing him lightly.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:41 am

"That happens, it gets better the more often you do it, sorry." Mello mumbled after being brought slightly into conciousness by a kiss. He suddenly opened his eyes wide, realising where he was. "Matt, in three years, I think that's the kindest way you've woken me up." He said with a light laugh.
"I don't wanna move. We don't have manditory classes today, being saturday and all...can we stay like this forever?" Mello asked, giving Matt his best version of puppydog eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:49 am

"And to think, I was going to kick you out of bed to wake you up." He smirked. Tapping Mello on the nose lightly, he pretended to consider the offer. Though he was slightly shocked that he'd offered to give up classes, hell give up a day of studying, just to stay in bed with him. "A-Are you sure? You'll give up classes? Though you don't have to ask me to stay, you know I would. I'm actually scared to open the door in case Linda is there, corpse on the floor covered in blood from the fangirling." He grinned. "It honestly wouldn't surprise me."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:04 am

"You kick me out of this bed and I'll kick you in the ass." Mello said in that serious tone of his. He wouldn't really kick Matt in the ass...probably.
"And yeah, I would miss class today to lay in bed with you. Saturday classes are redundant anyways, of course you wouldn't know, since you've never been to one." He teased, grinning at the boy. "We just go over what we learned during the week...and considering I missed two days this week because I was with you, this would probably be the Saturday I should go...but you know what? I don't give a shit right now. I'm warm and comfortable and content and next to the hottest guy in the world, besides myself, right now. I wouldn't give this up for anything." He laughed, kissing Matt quickly. "Besides you're right...I'm kinda afraid I'll run into Linda..." He said with a mock shiver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 am

"Well that's good as I don't think I can walk anyway. There was me going to stick you in a nurses outfit and tend to me until I can, but we can stay here if you want." He replied, flashing Mello his cheeky grin, the one which he knew he could avoid getting hit with. "Linda is scary. Scratch that she's horrifying. Good thing I have a very sexy strong Mello to protect me from it. Otherwise I'll be all scared..."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:14 am

"A nurses outfit? Me? Seriously? I think not." Mello scoffed, turning his face away from Matt. "Well...maybe for Halloween. Especially if you dress up like a maid." He grinned, hugging the boy to him, kissing him on the cheek.
"You want me to protect you from Linda? I thought you were the one who was all buddy buddy with her. That chick terrifies me! She's creepy, even by Wammy's standards! First off, she's a fucking creeper, always stalking people, peaking at you from around corners, out of windows, I even caught her looking through our keyhole once! That's why I plugged that fucking thing up and installed the deadbolt lock. I mean who actually does that?" He complained, hitting his face with the palm of his hand. "Then there's that drawing...she's always drawing EVERYTHING! It's like all of our lives are on record because she draws every little insignificant thing we do! I mean the whole point of us having an allias and no one knowing our real name is so there is no record of us! That bitch is so strange!" He exclaimed, sitting up. He looked down at Matt, smirking as he realised how worked up he was getting over something as stupid as Linda.
Mello put an arm on either side of Matt's shoulders, leaning down to kiss him. He pulled back slightly, smiling at the goggled boy. "I suppose I could just glare at her...that usually causes her to shut up and run away. She seems to be afraid of me for some reason...no idea why." He said, giving Matt the best innocent look he could, which granted wasn't that convincing.
Mello flopped back on the bed with an exagerated sigh. "I want my chocolate! But it's all the way over there..." He whined, glancing across the room. "I really wish I could levitate things with my mind. I'm smart enough, I should be able to figure out how to do that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:03 pm

He stared at Mello in horror.
"Me? Buddy buddy with Linda? No, I just told her what she wanted to hear so she wouldn't interrupt my gaming. Though it's not exactly a lie now, is it?" He chuckled quietly, shifting so both of his arm were wrapped around Mello. "I also have no idea why she runs away. When you glare at me...I'm not even going to say what happens."
Placing his hand over his eye, he snuggled back down into the quilt. Stretching his hand in the general direction Mello had pointed, he murmured "Accio chocolate." As if waiting for it to fly across the room and into his hand. Reminding himself that he did not live in the Harry Potter world, he sighed. Life would be more fun if it was magic.
"I can get it for you if you want. Though it will involve me getting up."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 pm

"What the hell was that? Harry Potter? You really are an epic dork!" Mello laughed, hugging the gamer tightly to him. "It's okay though, because I don't think I would adore you nearly as much if you weren't." He said, kissing his cheek.
Mello stared at the opposit side of the room, then at Matt. With an overly loud sigh he climbed over the boy, going to retrieve his precious sweets.
"You know, any other time I would of made you get them...but since I'm the reason for your ass hurting, I thought I would be nice." He said, crawling back into bed with four chocolate bars. He quickly tore the wrapping off one, taking a bit with a snap. "Mmmmm chocolate. Now life is perfect."
Mello suddenly started giggiling, er, laughing. When met with Matt's look he explained, "I just imagined Linda out there being a creeper and hearing me say I was responsible for your ass hurting...then her dying of a heart attack."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:04 am

"Heart attack hmm?" Thinking about it quietly, before starting to laugh himself. "I would love to watch that. Though she'll probably kill herself when she's hears you're off the market. We all know she's crushing on you bad." Matt shrugged, patting the area around his pillow for some form of nicotine. Finally delving his hand under the pillow he managed to pull out a cigarette and a lighter. Placing the filter to his lips he lit the end, taking a grateful drag. "Now it's perfect."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:55 am

"God open the window if you're going to smoke in here! It gives me a headache, not to mention if Roger smells it we'll have to get up, and get dressed, and you know, move and shit. I don't want to do that." Mello complained, hitting Matt's shoulder playfully.
Mello snapped off another peice of chocolate, sucking on it thoughtfully. "I'm sick of this place. Only reason I stay here is you, and L. I'm not learning anything I don't already know, and being around Near...I don't understand how that shrimp doesn't even crack open a book and gets better scores then I do! And it's over stupid shit, like I forget to write my name, or I write then instead of than...it's so annoying!" He whined, adding an exagerated sigh at the end. "And don't even get me started on the other students! I don't understand how half of them were even considered for this school! I know intelegance isn't the only reason people are brought here, like Linda isn't bright by the farest stretch, but she has those amazing art skills. Yes I just complemented Linda, if you ever tell her I'll beat you to a bloody pulp." He laughed.
"I swear if I hadn't been put in a room with you I probably would of gone homacidal by now. Even then, when I first came here I tried not to like you." He smiled sheepishly. "It didn't work, obviously. You were to damn cute. The way you looked, the way you dressed, your obsession with rediculously dorky things like Harry Potter and Pokemon, everything you did was adorable." He explained, kissing the boy softly.
"Wait, what happens when I glare at you? And since when did Linda have a crush on me?! As far as I knew she totally had a thing for you. She blushes every time you even glance at her, let alone when you talk to her. I mean I know a few of the girls have a thing for me here, and some of the guys, it's the same for you. I mean, what do you expect? We're by far the hottest people in this place, but Linda? I just thought she hated me." Mello asked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Rolling his eyes he leant over, pressing his hand against the glass trying to force it upwards. Opening it a little bit, the smoke rushed out.
"There better didums?" He grinned, nipping the top of his ear lightly. "I won't tell you so stop asking. This is one thing I won't tell you." He blushed quietly burying his head into Mello's hair. "She does have a crush on you. You've never looked in her sketch book have you? Did you know she wants to be 'Mrs Mello'? Not fucking likely you're mine..." He growled, tapping ash from the end of the cigarette out the window. "Mells...If you want to leave then go. You know I won't stop you, I'll wait until you get back. Promise."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:35 am

Mello glared at Matt for a moment, "Why do you keep going for my ears? And I'll figure out what happens when I glare at you, now that I know to pay attention. You know I will." He smirked slightly. "And no, I've never looked at Linda's sketch book...but that's really creepy. Like really creepy. Especially since I don't even talk to her. And actually, you're mine. You've been mine since the moment I walked through that door, you just didn't know it. But I can be yours too, I'm totally okay with that." He grinned, giving Matt a peck on the cheek.
"Matt we've spent everyday together for the last 1,117 days, I don't think I could just leave you. I know you would wait for me, or I hope you would. You could just leave with me...It's a moot point though. You know I wont leave unless something major happens. L expects more out of me then that." Mello explained. Mello hugged Matt tightly to him, burrying his face in Matt's neck, inhaleing his scent. He never wanted to forget how Matt smelt, he never wanted to forget anything about Matt. "I don't know how I could live without you after meeting you." He whispered against his skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:18 am

"1,117 days that could've been spent in better ways. I wish you'd gotten me pissed sooner." He smirked, wrapping his arms around Mello's back and holding him closer. "I keep going for your ears because you can't see the expression that you make. I love it. Even if L expects more and you run I'll wait. You know I will, I'll even bother to keep the same phone so you always have my number." He pressed his lips to the top of Mello's head. "You could live easily. You're too alive to let that spark die. Promise me you won't stop." He demanded.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 am

"What kinda expression am I making?" Mello asked curiously. "I know you made some expressions I'll never forget last night, or would that be this morning...?" He added, purposly trying to embarass the boy.
"And I already told you, I'm to hot to die! I'm going to live forever...and so are you. You're deffinatly to hot to die. What kinda world would it be if there was no Matt and Mello? No kind, that's what. The whole world would end if either of us died, I would see to that. I would...I don't know, hijack a necular missle or some shit, launch it at Russia from the U.S. and start the necular holocaust. Because that's only appropraite if we die, ending the world in a holocaust, a burnt offering to God." He said, voice slightly spaced out, while he watched the sceen in his head. Mello physically shook himself, grinning, "It doesn't matter though, because it will never happen. Like I said, we're both way to hot to die...though if you keep smoking I can't promise that. You're going to end up with lung cancer...or throat cancer...or mouth cancer. Mouth cancer would be such a shame, you have the most beautiful mouth I've ever seen." Mello kissed Matt to emphasize his point.
"Thanks for the phone thing Matt. You know if something happened and I had to leave I would seek you out eventually right? I would never do anything to purposly put you in real danger, or through hardships...but I would come for you. When things were safe, or as safe as they get around me." He chuckled lightly. "I would find you, no matter where you were, one way or another. Even without the phone, but the phone makes things much easier." He laughed again. "We'll always be with each other, and no one else, got it?" Mello said, making a mock threat. It's deffinatly true on my part, but if Matt found someone better...someone with less emotional problems...someone who got into less trouble...someone who could treat him better...I would let him go. It would kill me inside, but Matt deserves the best of everything. He's to good a person, in everyway, to be stuck with a bastard like me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 pm

"Got it." He nodded, but couldn't fail to notice that Mello had fallen into deep thought. "Tell me what you're thinking..." He asked, pouting when he was ignored. "Please tell me." He blinked putting on his puppy eyes. Before Mello could even think about telling him a small knock tapped on their door.
"What?!" Matt yelled across the room, grouchy for being disturbed. "Someone better be dead..."
"Roger wants to see Mello, says it's important." Linda yelled back.
"I knew she was hanging around outside our door." He smirked. "You better go, otherwise he'll come in. I don't think we can explain our way out of that one."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:20 am

Mello made an exagerated sigh, "Why is it always me who gets in trouble?" He asked as he crawled over Matt to get out of the bed. It took no time at all to slip on a dark pair of pants and a black long sleeved shirt. He walked back over to Matt, kissing the boy. "I'll be back in a few, he probably just wants to know why I skipped classes today or yell at me for being a bad influance on you, though I think you're the bad influance...I never skipped classes until I started hanging out with you." He smirked, walking to the door.
Linda was standing outside, trying to peak in. Mello shut the door quickly. "Did you enjoy the soundtrack? There will be a repeat performance later if you missed it." He asked with a crooked grin. Linda turned scarlet, letting out a high pitched squeal before she ran down the hall. Mello could hear Matt laughing inside the room, which made it all the more worth it.
When Mello entered Roger's office he noticed Near was on the floor doing one of his weird ass all white puzzles. What the hell is he doing here? I haven't done anything to the little twit lately. "Mello come in, there's something I need to tell you two." Roger said, looking more depressed then normal sitting behind his desk. "What is it Roger?" He finally asked, being impatient as always. "It's L, he's dead..."
After going through shock, disbelief, and anger (Mostly at Near implying L was a loser), he finally asked Roger who L chose as his successor. "He didn't chose, and now he never will. Mello, you too Near, can't you both work together?" He asked. Mello's eyes went wide, Work with Near? "All right, sounds good." Near replied from the floor, never once looking up. "It'll never work Roger! We can't do this together, you know I don't get along with Near. We've always competed against each other. Always."
He thought about it for a moment, what he had said to Matt earlier, why he was staying here...if he left, he could do things his own way, not confined by Wammy's rules... "You know what? It's fine. Near should be the one to succeed L. He's not like me, he never gets emotional. He just uses his head, like it's a game or a puzzle." He paused for a second. "And as for me I'm leaving this institution." He turned to leave. "Wait! Mello!" Roger called from behind him. "Don't waist your breath. I'm almost fifteen years old, it's time I started living my own life." He finished, closing the door behind him. How am I going to explaine this to Matt?

Mello entered his and Matt's room, leaning against the door, head down. "L's dead. Kira killed him." He whispered. "And...and I'm leaving. I told Roger to make Near L's successor. I'm going to find Kira on my own. My own way. L promised me he would kill Kira, and instead Kira killed him. Obviously the way we do things around here isn't going to work." He finally looked up at Matt, eyes begining to fill with tears, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:45 am

Matt froze almost instantly, the shirt he was putting on fell to the floor in a heap.
"He's...dead?" He whispered, a mild panic building in his chest. He knew what Mello would say before he said it, but the words made the reality all the more crushing. Padding over to Mello, he pulled him into a gentle hug.
"I'll stick to my word. I guess we jinxed ourselves huh?" He smiled sadly, brushing away the tear that fell down Mello's face. "Don't apologise when there's nothing to apologise for. It's not your fault." He murmured, pressing his lips to Mello's. "And I'll still be here when you get back. Remember, you promised me you wouldn't die."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:01 am

"I know. I won't die, I can't die. Not until I kill the bastard that killed L..." He mumbled, kissing Matt back. "I need you to do me a favor. Can you hack into Wammy's accounts for us and put my money in a new account? I have enough cash stashed away to get a plane ticket, but not to get settled." He asked, hugging the boy to him. "I really am sorry Matt. Even if you wanted to come with me now, I wouldnt have you do it. I don't know what I'm going to do for a while, and I don't want to drag you through all that shit. You're to good for that." He explained, pulling away. "I better pack..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:14 am

With much reluctance he let the blonde go.
"Yeah I can do that for you." Standing he wandered over to his laptop, taking it off sleep, he began typing away. "Like hell I'm going to risk you sleeping on the streets. I'll take some from the main account. £200,000 should be enough to tide you over for a while." Pressing enter, he turned back to face Mello, the hurried packing making him frown slightly. "Yet if you told me to, I would come with you. But I'll stay. Not that I like it much." He sighed, twisting his hands together. "I love you Mells. Come back in one piece."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:18 pm

It took every ounce of strength Mello had to keep from crying. He felt like he was losing everything at once...the place he had called home for three years, his chance at succeeding L, L himself, and most of all, Matt. After all these years he had finally gotten what he longed for, finally gotten Matt as more then just a friend. Found out Matt loved him in the same way he loved the boy, and it was being torn away from him...but he would be damned if he would put Matt through what he was about to do. Almost fifteen was still a baby in most of the world. He may already have more life experiance and intelegance than most adults would accumulate in their entire life times, but no one took a kid seriously.
"Thanks Matt, you'll never know how much I appreciate that." Mello said, thanking him for the money transfer while throwing cash and chocolate into a bag. He rummaged through his drawers, grabbing a couple changes of clothes, a brush, a notebook, and a few other things. Lastly he grabbed his most precious possession, his rosary, drapeing it around his neck.
"Matt I love you, I have from the start, I would never put you through what I'm going to have to do. It's safer here. As long as I know you're okay...I'll come for you. I promise. It might take a while, but when I do everything will be ready." He said, slipping on his jacket. "I don't know how to do this. I've never had to say bye to someone I loved before..." He said quietly. He took a deep breath, grabbing Matt, clutching to him tightly. He put a hand on either side of Matt's face, kissing him deeply. Tears began to come against his will. He pulled away, wiping at his face. "I love you." He breathed out, turning and quickly exiting the room before he could cry anymore.

((I'm thinking we should have a time skip-ish type thing here fairly soon lol.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next