The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:56 am

Feeling Matt's body move as if he was laughing at something, Mello opened his eyes just the smallest crack. He saw the screen of his laptop flashing with lights and colors. "Whadda you doin?" He asked, voice barely above a whisper, eyes closing again.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:40 pm

"Just pissing off some Russian guy. Apparently he banged my mum. He didn't believe me when I said I haven't seen her for twelve years." Matt grinned, tapping at the keyboard. "Go back to sleep Mells. I'll wake you up if something happens. Promise."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

"You're getting way to good at lying..." Mello mumbled. Turning onto his side, he wrapped an arm around Matt's waist, closing his eyes again. "Better wake me up." He added in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Matt rolled his eyes, turning back to his game. Quietly mauling the keyboard, he kept one arm locked gently around Mello's shoulders.
Waiting for a few hours, he slowly shook the sleeping blonde. "Mell, get up it's almost noon." He told the dead weight in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:38 am

"Mmmmmm." Mello moaned, rubbing at his eyes. "It's too bright..." He complained, attempting to open his eyes. "Why am I getting up?" He asked, momentairly confused. He knew he was at Matt's, and that Matt was the one talking to him, but for the life of him he couldn't figure out why he needed to get up...
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:24 pm

"You've been asleep for eighteen hours and I can't feel my ass. Get up." Matt scolded lightly, shutting the latop and setting it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Mello's eyes snapped open. "Eighteen hours?!" He exclaimed, sitting up. He grimiced, rubbing his neck. "Ugh, that would explaine why my neck hurts." He complained. "Wait...you haven't been sitting here for that long, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Matt shuffled. "Um...No?" He offered before sighing. "Well yeah. You looked comfy and I knew if I moved you would wake and you don't sleep enough as it is. I don't mind. Jurt can't feel my legs."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:23 am

"Matt!" Mello exclaimed. "I know I don't sleep enough, but eighteen hours is a little excessive...I'm amazed you don't have blood clots in your legs." He sighed. Rubbing his neck for a few seconds, he leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 pm

"You're welcome." Matt smiled, petting his hair softly. "Probably do. Legs ache." Matt grinned, stretching out.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:28 pm

"I'd imagine so, just based on how much my neck aches..." Mello mumbled, rubbing his neck and rotating his shoulders. "So, no news yet?" He asked, suddenly remembering he was in the middle of something important when his head decided it wanted to implode.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:19 pm

"Nothing." Matt replied, groaning as he put his aching appendages on the table. "Though I didn't know you had a fear of rabbits Mello." He smirked. "Sleep talk is the best."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:58 pm

"Only albino ones...that don't hop around much." Mello responded, reaching for the laptop. Flipping it open, he pushed the little button to turn it on. While waiting for it to boot up he reached over and started massaging Matt's legs. "Your sleep talk just involves Zelda and other video game charecters." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:00 am

Matt blushed slightly. "...Yeah, well I'm geeky." He muttered, batting Mello's hands away as pins and needles ran through his legs. "Besides the last time I slept with you while you were awake I was drugged to the nines."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:15 pm

"Bit more then geeky I'd say...some of the stuff you talk about doing with them is just...disturbing." Mello said with a mock shudder. "Remember, I shared a room with you for years." He added, smile peaking through his attempt at being serious. Leaning back, Mello smirked at the look of discomfort on Matt's face. "Seriously Matty, if you'd let me help massage your legs, the pins and needles feeling would pass quicker."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Matt rolled his eyes. "You just secretly want me to do it to you, don't you?" He smirked, flicking Mello's nose gently. "Hands off my legs you creep. It feels weird when you touch them and I'm being stabbed on the inside." He huffed, standing up. Matt let out a small yelp of pain, hobbling around the room, desperate for the blood flow to return.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:48 am

"Secretly? Shit, I've never kept it a secret from you." Mello laughed while rubbing at his nose. Stretching out across the couch that Matt had vacated, he grinned at the red head. "It's only gonna get worse before it gets better."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:45 pm

"Sh-Shut up!" Matt grumbled, sighing in relief as the pain slowly drained out of his legs. Flopping back onto the couch, he sighed. "Much better." He grinned. "And that comes from someone who doesn't move for twenty four hours, but you're heavy Mells."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:17 pm

"I'm not heavy, you're just weak." Mello retorted, waving his hand dismissivly. Narrowing his eyes, he scanned the room, stomach growling loudly. "Matty, I'm hungry." He whined with a pouty face.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:58 am

Matt scowled. "Heavy?! I think not, you just have a fat ass." He grumbled, continuing to slowly massage his thighs. "We could go out and eat if you don't mind the cold Mr 'I'm so goddamn sensitive to anything below thirty eight degrees Celsius.' but I guess I could pay." Matt stood back up, heading to his bedroom for a change of clothes, which he quickly tugged on, ignoring the fact that it was akin to his previous outfit. Stuffing his wallet he turned to Mello. "So you want to go out or stay in and cook?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:52 pm

"No, more like twenty six degrees Celsius...as long as there's no wind." Mello called towards the bedroom. Grabbing his boots, he sat on the couch and began lacing them up.
"Going out works. Especially if you're paying." The blonde grinned, slipping on his coat and grabbing his laptop, placing it in it's carrying case. "So where are we eating?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Matt shrugged himself into his furry vest, fiddling with the goggle strap around the bacl of his head, tweaking it so it didn't tug at his hair uncomfortably. "There's a little place a few blocks down. And no we're not driving. You might as well get used to the climate and I need to sort my legs out." Matt grumbled. "Fatass." He added for extra measure with a smirk. Picking up his keys he waited for Mello to exit the flat before locking the battered door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Mello froze in his tracks just outside the door. "A few blocks? A few blocks?! Matt, have you ever actually been outside in this city? A few blocks could be miles here, seriously!" He exclaimed. "Dude, normally I wouldn't mind walking that far, but it's damn near sub-zero out there! We could get frostbite, and we will get windburn. Do you really want to see me with a face the color of your hair?" He protested, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Matt rolled his eyes, slipping his hands inside his vest pockets. "Don't get your knickers in a twist it's only like, twenty minutes away." Matt flashed him a cheeky grin as he walked down the stairs. "Besides, I've seen you all red faced before. Mainly when you're moaning my name." He added innocently, darting down the last flight of stairs before he could be thumped.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 pm

"Twenty minutes? In this cold? You've got to be fucking kidding me..." Mello grumbled, following Matt. "You think my face gets red? I wish you could see your face when you're screaming my name. Maybe I'll take a picture next time... your face turns a brighter shade then your hair." He retorted with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Matt rolled his eyes, glancing back up the concrete stairs to Mello. "Don't flatter yourself, I'm red from the exercise." He said, grinning. "Besides I heard you in the shower begging me for more." Walking out of the block of flats Matt made sure to keep a reasonable distance from the blonde as he led the way, around the corner, ignoring the fierce wind that hit him.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:38 pm

"Begging while in the shower? Funny, I don't remember that. You sure you didn't imagin that when you were stoned out of your mind?" Mello teased, raising an eyebrow.
Following Matt around the corner, he inhaled sharply, burying his face in his coat. "Fucking Christ Matt! Taxi. We need to get a God damned Taxi. This wind is so fridgid that I can hardly breath!"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Matt stuck his tongue out in defiance, a mixture of amused and irritated splayed across his face. "No, I did not imagine it. You're just denying it because you're embarrassed. But fine whatever, believe that I believe you." Folding his arms across his chest Matt balled up his gloved fists and tucked them under his arms to stop his fingers dropping off. "It's three blocks. If I'm willing to walk it you should be leaping with joy. Now stop being a pussy and march."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:22 pm

"Three blocks is like a fucking mile here in New York!" Mello pointed out. "And you know perfectly well the only reason you want to walk is to piss me off." He mumbled, rushing to catch up with Matt. "This place better have damn good food."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Matt smirked at Mello's outburst. "Such a delicate little flower." He laughed, adjusting his goggles so they sat atop his head. "And yes that is why I'm walking. Maybe burn some calories off your pudgey ass so if you fall asleep on me my legs won't die from your weight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next