The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Sat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:54 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)

Vi-sama (325)

KH (208)

Tomix (53)

Xane Hugo (29)

Lone_Phoenix (16)

hollis (10)

Yagami Light (8)

Uvaras (3)

Beyond Birthday (3)

Affiliates

Share | 

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Mello made an amused noise, taking him completely in his mouth, until his length was actually down his throat. Swollowing convolsuvily to keep from gagging, he started coming off of him, moving his tongue along the cut once he had gone up enough not to choke. Coming off Matt completely, he sucked on his fingers, moving his hand to Matt's opening. Taking him back into his mouth, he inserted two fingers into Matt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Matt hissed at the sudden intrusion, although it wasnt nearly as bad as it used to be and he soon found himself moving back against the fingers, mind fuzzy as the talented tongue worked him into a gasping mess. "Mello..." He panted. "...please!" He groaned in a mixture of relief and frustration as a third finger was added continuing the torturous ministrations.

Misa: I can't live in a world without Light!
L: Yes that would be dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Mello moved completely off Matt, standing infront of him. Sliding his pants down his legs, he revieled his own hard length. All Matt's reactions to what he'd done had almost been enough to push him over the edge, even without any physical touch. Moving back over Matt, he pushed against him while leaning down to catch Matt's mouth. After a quick, but deep kiss, he moved his mouth away enough to speak. "Is this what you want? Me inside of you?" He asked as he pushed enough to just barely enter him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:16 am

Matt groaned, arching his back, pushing against the firm hands that held his shoulders fast. Panting with need, he pressed his hips down in a vain attempt to take more of Mello into him. "Yes it's what I want so stop being a fucking tease and put your cock inside me!" He groaned, hair sticking to his damp forehead.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:04 am

Mello smirked at Matt's words. Leaning down, he kissed him as he shoved his length completely inside. He gasped, pausing for a moment, then began pulling out. Once he was nearly out, he slammed himself back in again, fingers digging into Matt's shoulders. Closing his eyes, he let out a shakey breath. "I need to do shit like this to you more often...seeing you so turned on almost brought me before I started." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:12 am

Matt tilted his head back, letting out an incoherent moan in acknowledgement. Panting he moved his hips in time with Mello, whimpering with the mixture of pain and increasing pleasure with each rough thrust.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Mello moved faster, breath comming in quickining gasps. Reaching down, he grasped Matt's length, stroaking him in time with his thrusts. Mashing his lips against Matt's, he kissed him almost frantically, moving back enough to bite down on his lower lip, drawing a small amount of blood. Licking across the bloodied flesh, he returned to kissing him, thrusting his tongue deep into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Matt returned the kiss with equal vigor, moaning into his mouth as the pleasure increased. "Not g-gunna last..." He gasped, tilting his head back as he panted.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:25 am

"Then don't, because I'm not going to either." He replied in a breathy voice, fighting, and losing, to keep his rythem steady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:27 am

Matt cried out, digging his fingers into Mello's back as he reached his climax, thighs gripping Mello's hips as he continued to thrust into him roughly before he felt him follow.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Mello collapsed on top of Matt, breath coming in ragged pants. Kissing Matt's forehead, he grinned. "You're covered in blood."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:17 am

Pressing close, Matt trembled gently the stinging from the cuts finally breaking through the waves of pleasure. "Yeah, that tends to happen when you cut someone." Matt replied, brushing his hair from his eyes, letting out an exhausted yawn.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Tracing a finger lightly over one of the cuts on Matt's chest, Mello shook his head. "You know this is going to hurt like a bitch later. Especially when I clean up the wounds. None of them are deep, but there are...a lot." He said with a small smirk. Gently kissing one of the cuts, he let out a soft laugh. "I normally wouldn't cut this much, but..." He shrugged, kissing Matt on the lips, "I love you and your fetishes." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Putting his arm over his eyes, Matt settled back properly. "Love you too, damn sadist." He grinned. "Now can I sleep? M'tired." Not waiting for an answer Matt snuggled down into the couch and let the prospect of slumber claim him.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:11 pm

"Only if you can sleep through me cleaning your wounds..." Mello mumbled, pushing himself up off the couch. Striding into the bathroom, he turned on the shower, entering as soon as it was warm enough. Even though he had commented that Matt was covered in blood, he was as well, not to mention other bodily fluids. Scrubbing at himself with the washcloth, he quickly managed to get himself clean, though he was pretty sure the white cloth was permantly stained by Matt's blood. After washing his hair, he exited the shower, wrapping himself in a clean towel. Crossing the hall to Matt's room, he rummaged through the other boys drawers until he found a suitable pair of pajama pants to steal for the time being.

Mello walked back into the room where Matt lay sleeping on the couch. Smiling down at the red-head, he set the bag he filled with first-aid products on the coffee table. Going into the kitchen, he filled a bowl with warm water, then returned to where Matt was. Dipping a clean wash cloth into the bowl, he rang it out, gently cleansing the drying blood off Matt's pale skin. After a few minutes he was able to remove all the tacky blood and some...stickier substances off his body. After patting him dry with a clean towel, Mello reached in the bag for some cotton balls and the bottle of hydrogen peroxide. Soaking a cotton ball, he began cleansing the shallow cuts, watching them foam up. "Good thing I decided to clean you up...the bubbeling means there's some bacteria in them..." He mumbled, wiping down one of the wounds that was still seeping blood, then taping some gauze down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Matt winced as the peroxide touched the wound. "Could wait till I was dead asleep." He mumbled, smothering a yawn with the back of his hand. "Stings." He whined, twisting away from the cotton ball. "And looks like Near." He added under his breath.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:52 pm

"How long does it take you to fall asleep?" Mello mumbled, cleansing the wounds. He held Matt's shoulder down with one hand, using the other to work. "Oh stop complaning! I could of grabbed the alcohol, that would of stung. Peroxide doesn't hurt much more then water." He sighed, trying, and failing, to hold back a laugh at the Near comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:18 pm

"Water would sting too!" Matt complained, slipping off the couch when Mello was done, tugging on the sonic boxers that lay on the floor. Ignoring the gaze he groped around for his pants, pulling a pack of cigaretter from the pocket along with a shiny silver lighter. Quickly lighting the tip he took a long drag sitting back against the couch. "Besides I would've been fine. You didnt have to clean them."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:49 pm

"Yes I did. Remember the last time you were cut and got an infection? You nearly died." Mello pointed out, walking over to his bag. Pulling out a couple of chocolate bars, he returned to where Matt was sitting. Snapping off a piece of chocolate, he pulled his laptop off the table, setting it in his lap. Laying his head against Matt's shoulder, he turned and looked at the boy. "You know, for someone who likes pain, you sure do whine a lot about things hurting when sex isn't involved." He teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:20 pm

"Not worth it unless sex is involved." Matt reasoned, yawning into his Mello's hair. Slowly finishing the cigarette he stubbed it out in the glass ashtray on the table before cuddling into him.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:00 am

Wrapping his arm around Matt, he relaxed against the boy. Holding the chocolate bar between his teeth he opened the laptop with his freehand, powering it up. Taking hold of the candy again, he snapped off another piece. Staring at the screen for nearly a full minute, he finally turned to Matt. "Um, Matt...I thought you said I'd be able to use my computer. I can't even log on, you've passworded it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:32 pm

"Some genious you are." Matt mumbled, typing it in before scribbling down the password on the bottom of a pizza flyer that was left on the coffee table. "Honestly Mello without me you would wash your clothes in the oven." He sighed, handing back the computer.

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 am

"So sorry I don't know a password you made up." Mello replied sarcastically, reading the word off the paper. Tearing the flyer up, he dropped the pieces into the glass ash tray, using Matt's lighter to set the paper on fire. "And I wouldn't wash my clothes in the oven...I use to just wear them in the shower with me." He smirked, taking the computer.
Narrowing his eyes at one of the encripted e-mails, Mello pulled up a file. "Mother fucker!" He exclaimed, shoving the computer into Matt's arms, jumping to his feet. Grabbing his phone out of his bag, he quickly punched in a series of numbers. "Rod, what the fuck is going on?! Five of our guys walked right into a trap and were massacered, three more were taken captive. What were they doing? Has there been any demands?" He asked, voice growing more stable, yet angry as he continued. "Yakuza. From Honolulu, Hawaii. They were looking to expand to L.A. and wanted to discuss some terms with us. They took three of our top guys. They want pictures and names of all our higher ups." Rod explained. "They're sending pieces of them to one of our safe houses. Fingers, toes, ears...Mello, they're sending them from New York." He added. Mello nodded, "Send me all the info you have on them. I'll take care of it." He said sharply. "What ya gonna do?" Rod asked. "What I said, take care of it." He answered, hanging up the phone.
Walking back over to the couch, Mello sat next to Matt, running his fingers through his hair. "This is a fucking nightmare." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Matt ran his eyes over the email. "You know...the demands don't sound like the kind of thing a mob would ask for. It sounds more like Kira." Matt leaned back, pulling his goggles back over his eyes. "It's only speculation but he's probably controlling them. Best bet is to get pictures and names of a rival gang and send them."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Mello nodded. "I know. That's exactly what I was thinking. I mean, we know Kira's from Japan, and the fact that this was done by the Yakuza...it's to much of a coincidance." He said softly. "Sending pictures of a rival gang is a good idea, but they have our men...they might be weak enough to break under torture and tell them the truth." He sighed. "The only way to be sure that doesn't happen is to kill our guys, which I'm fine with...but if we do that, they might just grab more people. We can't keep killing our men off. Three is one thing, but if it keeps going...we'll just be doing Kira's job for him." He finished, making an exasperated noise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:28 pm

"Then your best bet is to let them die. Might sound harsh but its the only way." Matt sighed, putting the laptop onto the table, Matt leaned over and kissed him softly. "Do you need to go?"

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:58 am

Mello shook his head, "No, not yet at least..." He answered. Tapping his lip with his finger, he considered all the options he had. "Letting them die would be fine...but we're back to the problem of them possibly abducting more people..." He mumbled. "Depending on where they're hiding..." He said to himself. Turning to Matt, he asked "You're pretty good with explosives, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:18 am

Matt tilted his head in confusion. "Yeah, I guess. Not like I can build you a nuclear one so you can create 'Mellotopia'." He teased, playfully tugging a strand of his blonde hair. "I can pack a lot of C4 if that's what you're thinking."

Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:19 am

Mello grinned. "Mellotopia...that's cute. But no, C4 would work." He laughed. Thinking for a moment, he bit his bottom lip. "Hmmm...are you good enough to blow up a building without seriously damaging the neighboring structures?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Matt shrugged, running his fingers through his hair. "Anything closer than twenty yards no. Furthur than that, yes. Though debris will still hit the place probably. Few broken windows and what not." He explained.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next