The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:30 am

"I would not starve to death!" He pouted. "Besides, I am ranking number one in World of Warcraft so i don't have to play much. Everyone else is ranked wayyy below me." He stuck his tongue out, sliding out of his seat and wiping the melted pink liquid away from his mouth. "You won't die. I know you won't. Like you'd leave me here on my own? I would die eventually. Dehydration." He told Mello pointedly. "So you gotta stay alive ok?"

Last edited by Ambyrawrawr on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 am

"You're not number one, you're a fucking Game Master. I've seen you run through the starting area and hit 80 in like thirty seconds. Conjuring those big ass creatures in the middle of cities and watching everyone panic. You're a damn cheater. You think I don't pay attention when you play those stupid games, I pay attention to everything you do." He smirked.

Mello stared at Matt for a minute, taken aback by the sincerity in his words. "Don't worry Mattie, I would never leave you on your own. You're my best friend after all. I'm not planning on dying anytime, ever. I'm going to live forever, don't you know that? I'm to fucking hot to die." He grinned, putting his arm around the other boys shoulders.

He decided to turn the topic away from such seriousness, the way Matt was talking was making him uneasy. He adored Matt, but having someone care about him like that...that was something he wasn't use to. Mello grabbed Matt, hauling him out of his seat. "Come on! You're done with your ice cream and I'm still hungry! Besides we can't sit in one place for to long, never know if Roger will send a search party out for us." He laughed, pulling the boy towards the door.

(Sorry know way to much about WoW XP been playing it for 6 years. Game Master, or GM, is someone who can actually alter the game. They are supposed to be there to help you with problems, but they occasionally get bored haha)
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Matt rolled his eyes, walking out of the store.
"I'm not a cheat. Just a...creative gamer." He smirked. "C'mon then, more food for the fatty." He gently poked Mello's stomach, knowing it was completely taut with no body fat on it. But still fun to wind him up none the less.
Damn straight you're to hot to die He thought to himself, struggling to keep his face composed.
"Good thing you won't die then." Was the reply he decided on, grabbing his wrist and dragging him towards the deli.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:01 pm

"Creative gamer my ass..." He mumbled then caught Matt's next comment. "HEY! I am not fat! We can wear the same size pants, and your's are loose on me! So if I'm fat then you're fat! And I know you're not fat!" Mello exclaimed, allowing the boy to push his buttons.
He smiled at Matt's comment, allowing himself to be dragged behind. Thats when he saw it. Mello froze in his tracks, in turn causing Matt to stop. "Hey Mattie, you wanna go to the hole in the wall pub instead? Bet they'd serve us. Places like that only want money." He smirked, pleasing with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:20 pm

"Nooo, you are a fatty cause you can't even fit into these jeans." He replied, pointing to his legs. "I'll like to see you get into my super super skinnies. Even I struggle with those."
Bumping into Mello as he stopped, he rubbed his ribs lightly. "Yeah just stop in the middle of the path, idiot." He teased. "The hole in the wall? Wasn't that place busted up recently for drugs?" He wondered aloud. With a shrug, he nodded at Mello's request. "Sure why not, it's been a while since I've actually had a drink."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

"I'd like to see me get into your pants too." Mello teased, winking at his friend. "But I so could fit in those, only difference is my calves are bigger then yours, because you know I like...move and shit."

They entered the bar, Mello allowing his eyes to adjust to the dimly lit space of a minute. The place reeked of stale cigarettes and other not so legal substances. There were only a handfull of people visable, but he knew there were more in the back. He stalked up to the bar, hopping up onto one of the stools. The bartender was a heavyset black man, so dark his lips were purple. The whites of his eyes were more yellow then white, a cigarette between his thick fingers. "What can I get ya kids?" He asked in a bass voice, accent American. "Wait, you guys arn't plants for the cops, right? Because if ya are, we only serve kids juice or soda. Understand?" He smirked, taking a hit off his cigarette. "Yeah right. You wanna know the truth? We're from that boarding school up the way, and we couldn't stand being around those pretentious twits any longer, so we decided to take a little vacation day." Mello grinned, leaning on the bar. The bar tender chuckled at this. "I like ya kid. Boarding school eh? That must be hell, probably all sorts of strict rules and shit, right?" He asked, reaching down, grabbing three shot glasses. "You have no idea. The place might as well be military school. The gates are alarmed and everything." Mello laughed, lying to the man, well the gates being alarmed was true. The man poured whiskey into the glasses, setting them infront of the boys. "This one's on me. Name's Chris by the way. Do me a solid boys, don't tell any your buddies at school about this, kay?" He asked, stubbing his cigarette out in a little plastic ash tray. "Not a problem, we don't want anyone to know we were here. They would just use it against us anyways." Mello said, lifting the glass. "Kay kids, cheers." The man said, and all three of them downed their drinks.

An hour and a half later, and a considerable amount of liquor later, Mello and Matt were well and truely drunk. They were also out eighty quid each, and considering Chris had given them about fifty quid worth of drinks for free, that was an absurd amount of liquor for the two boys. "Matty...I'm drunk." Mello laughed, leaning on his friend while the two walked down the ally behind the bar. Chris had shoved the two out the back door when they decided to leave. "Because it's okay, 'cause your drunk too!" He exclamed, grinning. "I liked that Chris guy, he gave us enough liquor to get a elephant drunk...but I done like him even a microfraction as much as I like you. Chirs is cool, but you're cool and smart and funny and...hot as hell." Mello said, slurring his words. "I love being drunk...and I think I love you." He blushed. "Well, I know I love you, is just which way I love you..." Mello stopped, turning to face his friend. Why the hell not? he thought, then shoved the boy into the ally wall, pinning him there against his body, hand on the wall on either side of his head. He reached up, pushing Matt's goggle up onto his forehead. "Why do you always wear these? I love your eyes...they're like sapphires. And I love your red hair. And I love your freckels on your cheeks..." He said, brushing his thumb over Matt's cheek gently. He moved his hand, cupping the other boys chin, leaning his face towards him. "And I love your lips." He breathed against his mouth. He took a deep shaky breath, and closed that fraction of an inch gap, pressing his lips to Matt's. They're softer then they look.

(I hope I used "Quid" right haha, I looked it up and it said it was slang for a pound.)
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Matt remained silent while they were in the bar. Although Chris was kind enough to keep doling out free liquor he couldn't help but feel shifty under his eyes. But Mello was talkative enough for the two combined and then some, so his contribution to the conversation wasn't missed.
He was already tipsy after two shots, after all having next to nothing in his stomach and the smallness of his frame, being drunk quickly was inevitable. Though he still managed to support Mello as they walked out the door, stumbling as they went.
"No shit yous drunk idiot." He slurred. "But that's okay too...Mells your not making sense." He giggled. "I know I'm hot, that's why I can walk all over yooouuuu." He winked.

Though he was still startled when Mello pushed him backwards into the brick wall, hands placed either side of his head.
"Mells what are you do-mphmm." His sentence cut off as Mello kissed him lightly. He could feel his face flush a light red, the cold air seeming to grow much hotter. He struggled to push Mello off him for a moment. Eventually managing, he took a grateful gulp of air. "Where did that come from?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:52 am

"That came from me being drunk, and you being hot, and you being drunk." Mello smirked. "You're blushing, and it's adorable. Awww Mattie!" He laughed. He leaned against the other boy again, pushing him harder against the wall. Mello wrapped his arms around Matt's waist, sliding his hands down until he was gripping the other boys ass. "I really like these super skinny jeans, I ever tell you that?" He asked, pulling Matt against him. Mello bowed his head, bringing his mouth to Matt's neck, kissing it lightly. He could feel the skin heat up under his lips, signaling that the boy was blushing again. He smiled against his skin. Matt smelled like soap and cigarettes, and as much as he bitched about the smoking, he loved the smell, mingled with a scent that was all Matt.
Mello nibbled the skin lightly, then licked across it, moving to suck gently. When Matt didn't fight against it, he slid one of his hands up, tangeling his fingers in the boys hair. He moved back to Matt's mouth, pressing his lips against the others hard, nibbiling on the bottom lip, trying to get the boy to open to him. He pulled back momentarily, looking at Matt's face. The blush was still there. Without thinking about it he mashed his lip against Matt's again, thrusting his tongue inside.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:06 am

He clutched Mello's back as his knees weakened slightly, threatening to five out as the blonde nibbled his neck.
"Ahh...What're you doing." He gasped lightly, silently cursing himself for letting the first sound slip out. "Nha, y-you can't...ahh." He whimpered as the last of his common sense drifted away with the help of Mello's mouth meeting his own. Parting his lips, he felt his own tongue meet Mello's, the blush on his cheeks slowly fading.

Twisting his fingers in Mello's shirt, he struggled to find his feet again. Standing up, he lightly pushed Mello backwards until they met the opposite ally wall. Fighting for dominance in the kiss he slid his hand under Mello's shirt, fingertips greeted with the cool soft flesh. He trailed his finger over the abdomen with a small smirk, feeling the blonde shiver under his touch. Breaking the kiss, he grinned to Mello.
"Any excuse right?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:39 pm

((Totally unrelated...I keep hearing gun shots outside while I'm writing this. I'm use to hearing them in Detroit, but not Farmington Hills where I stay =/ ))

Mello gasped into Matt's mouth as his back hit the opposit wall. He wasn't use to Matt taking control of anything, this was a new experiance...though definatly not an unwelcomed one.
His whole body shivered as Matt reached under his shirt, running his hand over his flesh. He's actually touching me, like that? Matt doesn't do things like this... He thought, then decided he wasn't going to question it any farther.
When Matt broke away the grin he gave him made his breath catch in his throat. "That's right, any excuse." Mello said in almost a whisper, grabbing Matt, spinning so the other boys back was against the wall again. He kissed Matt again, deep and probing, as he slid his hands down the front of the other boy, reaching his belt. He fumbled for a moment, but finally undid it. Quickly followed by him undoing the rest of Matt's pants. He reached inside, feeling the other boy moan against his mouth. He pulled back, smirking, and slowly worked his way down Matt's chest until he was on his knees infront of him. He reached up, hooking fingers into the waist band, pulling the tight fabric down to the top of Matt's thighs. He looked up at Matt, eyes full of lust. He had wanted to do this for so long it seemed. He wanted to touch every part of the boy, and be touched back. He really should of gotten him drunk sooner. Mello gripped the base of him, bringing his mouth down, licking the underside of him. He glanced up again, and what he saw urged him on. Mello took the boy in his mouth, as deep as possible, nearly choaking on him. He's a lot bigger then I thought he would be. He thought, moving his head back. After that he began to move in ernest, twisting his hand along the shaft. It didn't take long for Mello to feel the other boy stiffen, grabbing his hair. With one last bob of his head he felt his best friend finish, causing Mello to swallow convulsivly. He pulled away, standing stiffly, smirking at the look of contentment on the gamers face.

((Okay I did it! Happy now?! I was going to be mean and stop half way and make you respond, but I know writing it makes you all weird feeling lmao. ))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:11 am

Matt panted, breath turning visible in the cold night air. Releasing the grip he had managed to fixate upon Mello's hair, his knees shook lightly.
"Where...did you...learn to...to that?" He gasped, forcing oxygen back into his body, his head slowly stopping the spinning motion it had picked up. With a light blush, he pulled his pants up, avoiding Mello's eyes. "We should get back. I'm surprised Roger hasn't sent out the police yet.." He murmured.

(Oh and yes, Matt plans to repay the favour ;D But an ally is too good for Mello don't you think? And yes you were using 'quid' correctly : D Another word we use is 'bob'. If you want English slang then ask =P)
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:26 am

"Yeah you're right. He proably already did and they just haven't found us yet." Mello replied, walking to the edge of the alley to peak out to the street, completely avoiding Matt's question on where he learned how to do that, he didn't need to know.
"Come on, let's go. The streets clear." He said, grabbing the other boys hand, pulling him out of the alley. "Man, I'm still drunk." Mello muttered, trying to walk in a streight line. They weren't very far from Wammy's, in fact Mello bet that if Roger actually stepped out the gates and opened his damn eyes he would be able to find them. But Roger would never do that. He may hate the kids, but he feared the world.
"Fuck! We have to get over the fence again and I can hardly walk straight!" Mello said with feeling, staring at the high structure.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:51 am

"I can help you over, but you'll have to open it from the inside for me, 'kay?" He rubbed his eyes, yawning lightly. Sleep was quickly taking place of where the alcohol was just moments before. He held out his hand like a step to Mello, hosting him over the fence carefully avoiding the sharp spikes at the top. "Just press 7542w11 and it should open. Otherwise...I'ma sleep on the street."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:14 am

Mello jumped to the ground, looking at the boy through the fence. "I'm not going to let you sleep on the streets alone, I'll figure out how to get back over the fence and get your ass in here if need be."
He walked down to the gate, "If you knew the code, why didn't you use it in the first place?" Mello sighed, imputting the code on the keypad. Mello stepped back as the gate swung inward. "Do you think I enjoy climbing over iron spikes?"
Mello took Matt's hand again, dragging the almost sleeping boy through the more deserted halls. "God you really suck at this drinking thing." He smirked, pausing at the corner. "Good it's clear. Let's go." Mello siad quickly, pulling Matt towards their room. Within moments he got them inside, locking the door behind them. He dumped Matt on his bed, moving to take the boys shoes off. "You need to sleep. If Roger sees you with a hang over he'll know we left. Right now, as far as he knows, we were just fucking around somewhere on the grounds, sleeping under a bush or something equally as mundane." He walked to the bathroom, filling a glass with water. "Here, drink this before you pass out." He said, setting the glass next to the bed. He bent down and removed Matt's goggles, setting them on the table, then kissed his forehead. "God you really do suck at being drunk." He laughed, flopping down on his own bed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:22 am

Picking up the glass, he pressed it to his heated cheek. Taking a small mouthful, he shuddered as the inside of his mouth turned to ice.
"I may suck at being drunk, but you suck at not being sexy." He blinked for a moment, checking if it even counted as an insult. Deciding it did, he took another mouthful, settling the glass on the bedside table. Sprawling across his bed, he nestled down into the pillows.
"Love you Mells." He muttered, closing his eyes. Sleep dragging the last of his conscious thought under.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:42 am

Mello blinked at the boy in confusion for a minute, then laughed. What the hell kinda insult was that? he thought. He rolled on his side towards Matt, afraid the kid would choke on his water. "I love you too Matt." He responded, smiling gently. He knew it was the liquor that made him say it, but he was happy to hear it anyways.
Mello watched the boy sleep for about a half hour before finally deciding it was safe to go to sleep himself. It didn't appear that Matt was going to vomit in his sleep and choke to death. Mello sighed, still smiling, then closed his eyes. The world was spinning, and he knew he should do as he made Matt, drink some water, but he was to tired...and besides, he could hide a hangover. He had before.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:01 am

Matt stirred after a few hours, a hefty headache knocking any thoughts aside. Clutching his head tightly, he pushed the blanket that covered his body aside. Darkness still blanketed the window outside the house. With a sigh he cast his gaze over to the sleeping ball in the next bed. A blush crept onto his cheeks once more as memories of the previous night flooded back.
"Mello." He whispered, making sure the blonde was completely dead to the world. Sliding out of bed, he tiptoed over to where Mello laid. Placing his legs either side of Mello's thighs, he stroked his face lightly, trying very hard not to wake him. Even with the excuse of still being slightly drunk there was no way he could pass this off without being very embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:06 am

Mello made a noise in his sleep, tossing his head to the side, but couldn't be bothered with waking. The world was still spinning, even in his sleep, he knew only pounding in his head awaited him if he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:23 pm

He drew his hand back quickly as Mello shifted underneath him, his heart manging to pick up a tremendous speed in just a few moments.
There is no way I can just talk myself out of this if he wakes up... He thought to himself, silently thanking whichever God that owned the heavens that Mello still remained asleep.
Catching his breath, he extended his finger, running it from his face to his chest, lingering for longer than he should've.
"Please don't wake up." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:27 pm

There was a weight on his legs...Someone was touching his face...his chest..."Please don't wake up." He heard Matt say quietly. Matt? What the hell is Matt doing on top of me? Touching me like this? Am I still dreaming? I can't be dreaming, I only have nightmares, and this is most definatly not a nightmare. Mello thought, forcing his breathing to stay even so not to alert the other boy to his begining ascend into conciousness.
He had fantasized about things like this for years, imagined what it would be like for Matt to touch him, to instigate things between them. Everyone thought Mello was a man whore, but in reality that couldn't be farther from the truth. Since he met the boy, he had been obsessed with him, with every last minute detail. With that odd red hair, those deep blue eyes, that skin tone and those light smattering of freckles across his high cheek bones. How lean and slender Matt was, how he was lightly muscled dispite the fact that he hardly moved. Those full, soft lips. His long, thin, adgile fingers. The fact that despite never applying himself he was ranked number three among some of the worlds most intelegent children. That insanely powerful mind, hidden behind a shurkers facade. There wasn't one thing about Matt that he didn't love, and for that reason he monitered his breathing, resisting the urge to breath heavily, just at the mear though of Matt touching him. It was for that reason he kept his eyes closed, not looking at the boy he was sure was blushing above him, despite the fact that he wanted to look into that face more then he had ever wanted to.

((S I really didn't know what to post since you said you hoped Mello was still asleep. So do you want him to wake up lol?))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Sitting back on his heels he stared at Mello. Something had changed in the last few seconds, a change he couldn't quite put his finger on, though it was staring him in the face. His face paled instantaneously when he realised the breathing had changed. Ever so slightly, someone who still wanted to appear to be asleep but couldn't control their breathing as well as they would like to. It would've fooled anyone else, but taking in every minuscule detail was Matt's speciality.
Jumping off the bed, he ran to his own. sliding under the duvet and pulling it over his head, like that of a child scared of monsters.
"Fuck.." He whispered, knowing he'd been found out and there was nothing he could do about it.

(Heh, if you want him to, is your call :3)
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:58 am

Mello sighed as Matt ran away. He should of known Matt would notice that he was awake, as much as that kid seemed to ignore the world, he was the most observent person Mello had ever met.
"Mattie, are you okay?" He asked, sitting up slowly. His head was pounding and the room was still spinning, he really should of drank some water. When Matt didn't answer, just curling deeper under his covers, Mello decided to find out himself.
Mello climbed out of his bed, nearly falling when the world began to spin faster, and sat on the edge of Matt's bed. Mello opened the little drawer in the night stand, removing four asprin. He quickly downed two himself with the water he had given Matt earlier.
Mello lay on his side next to the hiding boy, rubbing his back through the cloth. "Matt, it's okay. Here, why don't you take some asprin? If my head is hurting this bad, I'm sure yours is too." He said, avoiding the subject of him waking to Matt on top of him. He knew Matt was embarassed, and he didn't want to embarasse his friend anymore at the current moment. Teasing could always wait till later.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:39 am

"S'not hurting." He replied, voice muffling under the thick quilt. "I have a higher pain threshold than you." Trying to clear the air with light teasing. With a sigh he sat up, covers fall down his back and landing on his calves. "Why didn't you just tell me you were awake?" He mumbled staring at his hands, wishing the embarrassment to disappear. "I can't give you an explanation. I couldn't...I didn't mean...I'm sorry." He finally settled on.

Lifting his head, he looked Mello straight in the eye. Remaining still for all of two seconds before swiftly moving forwards, crashing his lips against Mello's own. Wrapping his arms around the blonde's neck, he drew him closer moving so Matt was directly on top of him. Clutching at the back of Mello's T-shirt, he couldn't help the thought that popped into his head.
Too much fabric in the way.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:15 am

"Because you said please don't wake up, which is what I woke up to. I didn't know what you were doing...I had just woken up myself." Mello confessed, blushing slightly. "Don't worry about it, you don't have to explaine anything." He smiled reassuringly.
Mello stared back into Matt's deep blue eyes, then almost squeeled when the boy unexpectedly mashed his lips against his own, grabbing him tightly.
Matt was above him, and Mello was in a state of shock. "M-matt? Not that I'm complaining, but what, I mean, are you, shit am I in an altrnate universe or something?" He whispered, wrapping his own arms around the boy on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:44 am

Raising an eyebrow in reply, he tilted Mello's head back, giving him the access to his mouth that he so desperately craved. Exploring the inside of his mouth, he tugged at the hem of Mello's shirt as if it come off by magic. Remembering that it has to go off over your head, it was soon discarded into a heap on the floor.

Moving his mouth to Mello's neck, he gently bit the delicate skin before tracing the natural line down the throat to the crevice where his shoulders met his neck.
"You never did tell me how you learned...though I've never known you so submissive. You might just tell me." He grinned, using his hand to slowly inch up the inside of his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:14 am

Mello was shocked when Matt pulled his shirt off over his head. When did Matt become so forward?
Mello moaned, biting his bottom lip in an attempt to keep in the noise as Matt worked at his neck. His eyes fluttering closed, breath coming in a gasp as he reached that sensitive spot at the crook of his neck.
Mello looked at Matt as he pulled back, asking again how he knew how to do what he did. "Do you really want to know? Maybe I watched to much yaoi?" Mello smirked, reaching to tug a Matt's shirt, but not wanting to stop the accent of Matt's hands up his thighs. "This needs to come off."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:53 am

"No way in hell. You've already gotten the better of me once, now it's my turn." He grinned, savouring the sounds that Mello was trying so hard to smother. Grazing his hands over the front of his pants, he took the blondes mouth back onto his own. Sliding his hand underneath the cotton, toying with the waistband of his boxers.
"I knew you did. You're not very good at erasing the history on the computer. Well you are...but it's not completely undo able you know."

*Yes I use pants when writing, sounds better than trousers :L)
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:44 am

Mello made a whine in protest at Matt not taking his shirt off, which was quickly silenced by Matt's mouth on his own again.
"Not with you around it's not, anybody else and I would of been fine." He swallowed, responding in a breathy voice, glad Matt believed the yaoi thing. It was true, for the most part. He let out a shaky breath, unconciously arching his hips upwards to meet the other boys hand. He balled his hands up in the back of Matt's shirt, "God Matt, stop teasing me, it's not nice." He whispered, licking his lips.

(Lol I didn't even notice the pants thing until you said it, I always call them pants XP)
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:40 pm

"On the contrary. It's so much fun." He grinned, biting the top of Mello's ear. "However...I might just make you beg. It is something I would so love to hear." He removed his hand from the inside of Mello's pants, Mello's whine of despair almost like music to his ears.
"Your choice Mells."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:35 am

"You're a bastard, you know that?" Mello whined, moving to ball his hands into fists in the sheets. His face smoothed over, then he smirked. "What if I make you beg instead?" He said slyly, grabbing Matt's face, kissing the other boy.
He ran his hand down Matt's stomach to the front of his pants, then moved his mouth to his ear, "Please?" He whispered. Mello pulled back, kissing Matt gently this time, "Please don't stop Mattie."

((I think that's about as much begging as you're gonna get outta Mello haha))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next