The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_voting_barTwisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:00 am

"I never said you didn't look hot, I was just wondering if you got into BDSM." He teased, grabbing a slice of pizza. Picking away the the crust, he smirked. "I love my boots too. Thank some girl I met called Halle, she hooked me up with them." He couldn't help but laugh at the clear tinge of jealousy on Mello's face at the thought of a girl. "Yeah, means that you're shorty now. Tell me how's the weather down there?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 pm

"I've always been into BDSM, you should know that." Mello teased back, taking a careful bite of the hot pizza.
"Psh, those boots have to add atleast three inches to your height! I'll admit you're taller then me now, but only by an inch, at most. Besides I'm probably like my cousin was. That kid was short as hell until he was 19, then he grew a foot over a summer, hitting 6'5." He rationalised. "I really hope I don't get that tall." He muttered, taking another bite of his pizza. "So what are we doing after dinner? I'm bored again...maybe I should of taken that ADHD medication they recomended..." Mello laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:33 am

"Even without the shoes I'm still taller. So hush." He replied, slowly chewing on the few pieces he had picked off. "You can pick. I was just going to game my brains out. Been working nonstop for about three days. Something about a guy called Henderson who was stealing money. They couldn't track him down. Enter Matt." Throwing the mostly untouched pizza back onto his plate, he sighed. "Still, I managed to locate him easily. Not that the bastard didn't try to avoid me."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Mello glared at Matt as he put his nearly uneated slice of pizza down. "How did you manage to get so good at that shit anyways? You're like a cyber stalker. You're the best guy we have on the payroll for God's sake! I mean you've always been good with hacking...hell you've always been good at anything that had to do with electronics, but how the fuck did you discover you had a talent for finding people?" He asked, leaning forward. "I'm not gonna lie, it took me three days to figure out how to turn on my new lap top." Mello blushed in embarassment. "My skills deffinatly lie in the manipulation, up in your face, catagory."
"Are you sure you want me to pick? Last time I chose what we should do, you ended up waisted as hell in a dark alley being molested by an incredibly attractive blonde, which lead to being ravished by said blonde later that night." Mello winked, grinning at the red head.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:27 pm

"Something I picked up I guess." He mumbled, hands fiddling with the barely touched piece of pizza. "Only after I made said blonde beg." He smirked, leaning back into his seat. "You're not the only one who remembers stuff. Though I have been forgetting a lot of stuff lately, like what day it is. Though I still remember pretty much all of said very sexy blonde who has only gotten sexier."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:25 am

"So you think I've gotten sexier?" Mello smirked, ignoring the begging part. In his mind, saying please was not begging...it was asking politely. "Well here's a secret, you've definatly gotten sexier as well. I almost choked when you answered the door topless like that. You should be more careful, you might give some old lady a heart attack next time." He laughed.
"God without me around you fall apart, not even knowing what day it is..." He mumbled. "So you wanna go get some drinks after this?" Mello teased.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:33 am

"You know you've gotten sexier shortie." He replied, brushing off the waitress who ambled over to see if their meal was fit for human consumption. "If you want to go for drinks then yeah sure. But I am not drinking drinking. Some of us have to get up early tomorrow." He smiled, tracing a pattern around the table. "Just say when you're ready and we can go."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:55 am

"What the hell do you have to get up early for? It's not like you leave your house or anything. You can work from your bed if you wanted." Mello teased. "Fine, lets go. I'm bored. Let's go have a couple drinks." He said standing up, throwing some cash down on the table. I remember how much of a light weight you are... He smiled internally. "So Mattie...can I stay at your place tonight? I didn't make any sleeping arrangements." Mello asked, drapping his arm around Matt's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:06 am

"That's what you think, I have to override a bank system tomorrow." He tapped lightly on Mello's head, looking surprised when there was no dull thunk. "Odd, I thought it was empty in there." Sidestepping the swipe that was sent his way, he leant back into Mello's arm. "Hell no you can sleep on the streets." He rolled his eyes. "Why even ask, you know you can."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:25 am

"Like I would sleep on the streets. I asked because it's polite to ask instead of just assuming. It has been three years since I've seen you..." Mello explained, wrapping his arms around Matt. "Comon, we passed a bar on the way here. Let's check it out."
A short walk down the street the two entered a bar that was more like a club. Luckly both of them carried several different forms of identification on them, allowing them to enter with no problem.
Mello dragged Matt up to the bar, sitting on a stool. "Two Johnny Vegas's, with Petrone." He ordered as the bar tender approached them. "Patrone? Are you sure?" The bar tender asked with large eyes. "Yes." Mello answered sternly. "Why do they always look at me like im insane when I order that drink with top shelf tequila?" He asked Matt, smiling at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:35 am

"Top. Shelf. Tequila." Matt breathed, lightly resting his forehead in his palm. "Looks like that no alcohol request for me is holding out super well. That lasted all of two minutes?" Gripping the glass that the bartender slid his way, he passed the other one to Mello. "Polite? Seriously, are you the same person? Three years is long enough to make you chill out...did you lose your anger gland?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:53 am

"When you said you weren't drinking drinking, I assumed you meant you weren't going to get drunk. One drink isn't going to kill you." Mello sighed. "Oh and I'm still violent and angry, don't you worry your pretty head about that, but being one of the higher ups in a crime syndicate I've had to develop manners over the years. Doesn't mean I won't do exactly what I want anyways, but I have to at least make an attempt at politeness first." He grinned, taking a drink of the pinkish-gold liquid. "For example, I would of stayed at your place no matter what you said, but I thought I'd be nice first."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:04 am

"Did you forget that I'm a lightweight?" He replied, taking a sip of the drink, letting it run down his throat and warm down his insides. "That just means you're a massive softie now because you know I would've let you stay regardless. You could've punched me and walked out three years ago telling me you hope I die and I would still let you stay. I know, it's a sickness. Addicted to short-soft-blondes."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:55 pm

"Nope, I didn't forget. Why do you think I ordered you one of the strongest, yet best tasteing drinks?" Mello responded with a massive grin. "I was kinda hoping one drink would be enough to atleast get you pretty well buzzed, and I know it wont be enough to give you a hangover in the morning." He explained. "Though I doubt buzzed Mattie will be anywhere as fun as drunk Mattie. I like drunk Mattie." Mello laughed.
"Shot of Jamison." Mello said to the bartender. He downed the whiskey and turned to Matt, face completly void of any emotion. "Don't ever confuse my fondness of you for me being soft Mail Jeevas. I could kill every last living soul in this establishment and not even blink, it wouldn't be the first time I did something like that. Would you like a demonstration?" He asked, voice completey flat and serious.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:26 pm

"I would take you up on that offer Mihael Keehl, but I am currently opposed to needless murder. Besides if you are soft to me then you are soft. Period." He grinned downing the rest of his drink. "You only like drunk Matt because that Matt enjoys...explicit company of you. Or more to the point you can take advantage of drunk Matt whereas normal Matt will slap you upside the head. Not that I would but I certinatly think about it at times."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:44 am

Soft? I'll show him fucking soft... "Give me your keys, we're going home." Mello demanded, holding his hand out. "Don't give me that look. You're drunk. I'm not. You don't want to smash that pretty red car of yours, now do you?"
After some more negotiating, and threatining, Mello aquired Matt's keys. The drive to Matt's apartment was a short one, even with the heavy New York traffic. Once parked Mello had to literly drag the red head up to his home. "God damn Matt! You really are a fucking light weight! I think you're worse now then you were when we were 14! You only had one drink right?" He asked, practically carrying the boy up the stairs. Matt fell to the floor laughing while Mello fumbled with the keys to the door. "Jesus Christ child, get off the floor." Mello sighed, hauling the boy to his feet, dragging him inside. "Go sit on the couch or something while I get you some water. Just don't hurt yourself. Maybe if you actually ate you wouldn't get drunk so easily." Mello scolded, padding into the kitchen.
"Here, drink this." Mello said, shoving the glass into his hand. He knelt infront of the boy, removing his boots. "This brings back some fond memories..." Mello mused, remembering the last time he took care of Matt while he was drunk. "So tell me Matt, how many people have you been with since me?" He asked grinning up at the boy, geninuly intrested. Mello stood up, moving to sit across Matt's lap, legs stretched out along the couch. He cupped Matt's face, smiling at the blush across his cheeks, "Come on, tell me! I know you haven't been all chaste and virtuious, you're to damn hot for that." Mello laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:10 am

"I did eat." He whined, lolling his head onto the couch. "Just because you told me to drink alcomahol and it was fucking strong stuff. I blame you." He slurred, attempting to take a sip of the water, but missing his mouth. "I didn't s'actly keep count, but I ended up fucking a lot of people while trying to get over you. Even Linda hit the jackpot." He giggled, leaning forwards so his head rested on Mello's chest. "But I missed you the most. I didn't mind whorin' myself out to much. I bet you had more people than I did. You are just walking sex, 's'not even kidding." He mumbled into the leather, the warmth pleasant against his cold skin. "Not that I let anyone top me. They was not allowed."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:07 am

Mello felt like crying at Matt's words. It wasn't that he had been with other people, he expected that, had even hoped that he would find other people, but the way he worded it... "Matt, don't say you were whoring yourself out, okay?" He pleaded, petting the boys hair. Mello took a deep breath, gnawing on his bottom lip. "Remember that night all those years ago when you asked me how I was so good at everything? And I never told you the actual reason? After my family died I was taken in by a friend of the family, or rather a former friend...I was so young and was forced into that life. I was forced to whore myself out for that man. Do you have any idea what fucking perverted old men will pay for a night with a pretty little blonde boy? It's astronomical." He said, staring off, remembering. "I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to think less of me." He whispered.
Mello hugged the red head to him, kissing the top of his head. "I'm sorry I left you right after we did that. It probably would of been better if we never had sex that night..." He tilted Matt's face up, kissing him softly, "But I promise I'll never disapear like that on you again. From now on you'll always know where I am. I'm your problem now, you're stuck with me for the rest of your life, wether you like it or not." He grinned, kissing Matt again, this time he deepened the kiss. Mello suddenly pulled back, staring down at the boy. "Wait...you said you fucked Linda?! What the hell were you thinking?!" He exclaimed. "...So, how was it?" He asked blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:01 am

"You think that would make me think less of you?" Pulling his goggles from his eyes he blinked in confusion. "I had an inkling it was something like that and all I wanted to do was make you feel better. I would never think less of you for anything." He repeated firmly. Or as firmly as he could without dropping his vowels in his speech. Tilting his head he snickered as the memory of Linda came back. "She was a tight bitch, let me take her virginity. Not bad, but not a patch on you." He replied, taking Mello's lips back against his own. "Don't ever say you regret that night because we both know you don't otherwise you wouldn't be here. Well...maybe, but you wouldn't be straddling my lap would you Mells?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:30 am

"Ha! I told you Linda had a thing for you! If she let you take her virginity, she had a major thing for you...and of course she wasn't as good as me. I'm, what were your words? "Walking sex" eh?" Mello snickered. "And yeah, I thought you might think less of me. I thought you might have an idea of what my past was, you're one of the most perceptive people I've ever met, but having an idea and knowing for fact are two different things. I'm a seriously damaged creature Matt. I'm not even close to being sane, I'm mean, I'm a narcisist, I have an ego the size of Alaska, I'm self concious and have to constantly be reassured of my self worth..." He laughed at himself. "I'm pathetic, and you're the only one who knows just how pathetic I am." He laughed again.
"You misunderstood me. I don't reqret that night, I could never regret that night. What I meant was my leaving might of been easier on you if it hadn't happened." He said, kissing Matt back. "I just never wanted to hurt you, in any way. When you said you basically became a slut to get over me...it made me feel bad, and I never feel bad. I don't care that you were having sex with other people, it was only to be expected...actually I would seriously worry about you if you didn't." Mello laughed, "But...I'm sorry I left you. Let's just leave it at that. I'm not good at this whole explaining my thoughts and emotions shit. I've always been better at doing then speaking." He smirked, grabbing Matt's face, kissing him again. He moved his mouth, kissing his jaw, moving to his neck. He bit down lightly, then pulled back, laughing lightly, "You know, one of these times we have to do this when you're not wasted."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:08 pm

"You are not pathetic. So don't even try to tell yourself that, I don't lie so it must be true." He pointed out. "And maybe next time you won't get me so pissed. I'm beginning to see a pattern here ya'know."
Gripping Mello's back as he felt the cool lips run to his neck, he dragged him back as Mello shifted away.
"And one of these days I'll make you my bitch." He replied, stroking his exposed midriff, leaning up to kiss him again deepening it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:05 am

"Don't lie my ass! You lied to me earlier today!" Mello exclaimed, slapping Matt on the shoulder. "And it's not my fault you're such a light weight! I didn't think you'd get drunk off one drink. Who does that?" He laughed.
Mello adjusted his position on Matt's lap, legs begining to go numb. From his new spot he could feel Matt thought his pants. Mello rocked his hips, grinding against him. He moved back to Matt's mouth, thrusting his tongue in, kissing him hard and deep. He pulled back just a bit, staring into the other males eyes. "One of these days I might be, but not tonight. I haven't been bottom since I was nine, and I swore I never would be again...but I might bend that rule for you. It seems like I'm always bending my rules for you." He smiled, kissing the boy again. "I had also swore I would never be with another guy after all that had happened to me, and I broke that rule with you. It's not like I could of obeyed that rule forever anyways. I find chicks attractive, but not like I do guys...and you, you're the most amazing person I've ever met. How could I not fall in love with you?" He said leaning into Matt's hands.
Mello reached down, snagging the bottom of Matt's shirt, pulling it over Matt's head. He lightly ran his nails down Matt's chest, licking along his collar bone. "I wanted to do that since you answered the door topless." He ran his finger along the top of Matt's pants. "You know, it might be fun being your bitch for once. From what you were saying, you're probably pretty good at topping people by now. You know what they say, people who are dominant in life like to be submissive in sex. I might even let you top me tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:37 am

Matt moaned against the kiss, the delicious friction Mello was causing with his hips was making his mind swim.
"You should know, I've still got marks from where you tied me up on my wrists. I've waited three years for revenge. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But I will." He warned him, breathe hitching as Mello's cool fingers brushed his abdominal lightly. "Trust me you're going to be my bitch more than once. Of that much I can promise you."
Kissing Mello's neck lightly, he drifted his hand to the front of Mello's pants, stroking him through the supple leather.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:39 am

"You're kidding me? I didn't tie you up that tight..." Mello said, look of awe on his face. He grabbed Matt's left arm, pulling it infront of his face. His eyes went wide, "Holy hell! You do still have marks! That's incredible!" He exclaimed, kissing Matt's wrist gently. "Are you sure it was from me or were you playing bondage games with someone else?" Mello teased, half wondering if he was right. "You can try to get revenge on me, but I'm warning you, I don't mark up as easily as you. If I did I would of been covered in scars when you met me." He smirked, snaking his arm around Matt's waist, kissing him again.
"And I can promise you that if you suck at topping me, there is no way in hell I will ever let you do it again." He said, inhaling sharply as Matt touched him through the leather. Mello dug his fingers into Matt's back, arching his own back, pressing himself harder against Matt's hand with a moan. "God you have no idea how bad I've wanted you since then." He breathed out. He tried to give himself completely over to the sensation, ignoring the tiny nagging fear in the back of his mind about being topped for the first time in 8 years. Even if it wasn't tonight, it would be sometime soon. He actually hoped Matt would tonight, he needed to do this now or he may chicken out completely.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:21 am

"That was not bondage that was surprise sex, as if I'd ever let someone else do that to me." He replied, sliding Mello off his lap and onto the couch beside him, only to straddle him instead. "I can only imagine how bad you wanted me, but tell me Mello how many people have you had since me?" He asked, sliding his hand under the leather that covered his chest, tracing his tongue along the soft skin of the blondes neck.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:15 am

Mello's head fell back against the couch with a sigh as Matt worked his neck. He ran his hands up Matt's nude back, warming his hands on his smooth skin. "A few, almost all women though. The mob frowns upon homosexual relations, but I'm high enough up, and feared enough, that I can do anything I fucking want now." Mello whispered, writhing benieth him. He slid his hands down, dipping in Matt's pants, grabbing his ass. "Of course it doesn't matter what the bastards in the mob say, I wouldn't give you up for anything, not even Kira's death."
Mello grabbed Matt's face, attacking his mouth. He slid one of his hands down the front of his body, dipping his hand into the front of Matt's pants. He gripped him, twisting his hand, not being able to do much more in the confines of Matt's tight pants. "At least I didn't fuck any of our old schoolmates." He smirked, teasing the boy in more ways then one.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:41 am

"N-ah-She came onto a-ah me." He panted, digging his fingers into the couch cushions on either side of the blondes head. "Why a-are you jealous?" He stuttered out, tripping over his words. Managing to relax the grip of one of his hands, he worked on pulling off Mello's shirt, which soon ended up in the same direction that his own shirt went in. Tracing the outline of a muscle with his finger, he stopped just above the hemline of his pants. "You grew up well."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:26 am

"Maybe. Maybe I wanted you all to myself. I'm not very good at sharing." Mello said, moving his hand again. Mello let go of Matt so the boy could remove his shirt. He shuddered as Matt ran his fingers over his skin. He smirked at Matt's comment, "Why thank you, you're not to bad yourself." He said, biting his bottom lip as Matt's hand stopped just above where he desperatly wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:57 am

"All to yourself my ass, if you're jealous then just say." Slipping his hand under the waist of the pants, taking Mello's mouth back into his own. "I'm glad I'm not bad, wouldn't be good if I was now would it?" He replied, nipping his neck gently, trailing his fingertips along the sensitive skin inside Mello's pants. "Maybe next time I'll get you hammered and use you to my advantage then."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:10 pm

"Of course I'm jealous, but I do want you all to myself." Mello said just before Matt started kissing him again. His breath hitched as Matt's hand dipped into his pants.
Mello moaned, head back as Matt touched him, biting at his neck. Biting got to him, especially on the neck, and pair that with his hand touching the most sensitive area of him... He wrapped his arms around Matt's waist, massaging his soft skin. His hips lifted just a bit against his will, Matt's weight keeping him from moving more. He ran his thumbs up the man's ribs, fingers feeling the lean muscles cording his sides and back. How the hell does he have such a good body when I know he hardly moves?
"Go for it, if you think you can get me drunk. I'm warning you, it's not easy. It would be intresting to see what you would do." Mello replied, breath catching in his throat as Matt touched him, oh so lightly. "Mmmm, Matt, please don't tease me like that. I can't take it, not this time. You can tease me all you want next time, but please not this time. For three years I've dreamed about being with you again. It took every ounce of will power I had not to rape you the minute you opened the door, especially with the way you looked when you did. Please Mattie, please? I'll play bitch for you tonight if you want, just tell me what you want me to do. I just don't want to wait anymore. I'm not a patient person, you know this, and I've waited years for you." Mello begged, knowing Matt would enjoy it. He could of just took charge, doing what he wanted, and he knew Matt would let him, but...he owed him for the first and last time they had sex. Tieing the boy up and teasing him to the point of agreeing to sex probably wasn't fair. Especially for his first time. He owed Matt, and to repent he would let his best friend do whatever he wanted to him. For tonight. Next time was a different story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Lies. (By invite only)   Twisted Lies. (By invite only) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next