The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_vote_lcapThe Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_voting_barThe Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_vote_lcapThe Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_voting_barThe Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} Empty
PostSubject: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:01 am

Hana Sighed softly walking into the rather large & crouded Cafe'. She wore a thick green jacket to where her blue jeans would show, but not what she was carrying in them. Her hood was down, but when it was, she could be compared to L, except with longer hair, her tangled hair was hanging in front of her eyes & Takanaka would probally want to brush her hair if he could find her, though her eyes were coated in a thick layer of eye liner, mascara, & eye shadow just perfectly. She looked around for an empty chair & table until she found one in the corner & pushed her way through there.

As she sat down she slid the laptop from her shirt & opened it, soon destroying any info on where she was, then takeing out a screw driver & opening the laptop itself to look for tracking devices. "Plant one in the speaker L.. very smart.." she muttered weakly holding the small chip between her fingers then soon breaking it. She allready found all the ships on her body & on her items, now all she had to do was delete all the data on that from the computer....
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:48 am

Mello tapped his fingers on the table impatiently. Everything was irritating him today, the fact that his mocha latte was still to hot to drink, that the internet was being slow, that the person who he was waiting for still wasn't there, that he couldn't get his hair to lay right, the people in the cafe and their pretencious looks, that his bike needed a tune up, badly...but on the upside, he had one of the most delicious godiva brownies he had ever tasted.
His attention was drawn to the door as a new patron entered the coffee house. She was attractive, but looked like she hadn't brushed her hair in a month. He discretely watched the woman from behind his hair as she pulled a laptop out from under her jacket. If it wasn't for this odd behavior he probably would of dismissed her as soon as she took her seat. He narrowed his eyes, leaning forward in his chair while taking a tentative sip of his still steaming latte, focusing on the disheveled woman as she began to methodically dismantle the computer, "What is she up to?" he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Shinigami
Dislikes: Stupidity.

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Tomix was, as usual, standing behind Hana. A smile came to his lips...or lack off. Across the way, a man with female-like hair was watching Hana. His eyes revealed his name: Michael Kheel.
"Hana, don't respond to this, but there is a man over there watching. I believe he may be working for L, or is affiliated with L. Just a warning." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:33 am

He would walk in to the bussing cafe with his cell phone to his ear talking to someone, maybe L...Smile as he seen Hana walk into the cafe' and take apar the latop and find the chip in it.*Damn,L won't be pleased to hear this.* he then said"Okay got it,she's right here.". Xane would walk to the table where Hana was sitting and say "Detective Hana?"
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:48 am

Hana sighed softly continueing to get rid of the bugs on the computer before she heard Tomix behind her & soon looked forward to nthe blonde in front of her & frowned. Not paying much attention to him, she looked back to her laptop & continued on her laptop. As she did this she heard a voice, turning up to it she tilted her head slightly & pushed her hair to the side slightly. Her natural eye color was now a dark blue, due to the extra thin contacts she had on, it did not even look like she had contacts on. "what?" she said in a thick chinise voice before looking to a waitress who brought her a cup of dark coffee.

Without bothing to put any sugar in it, she sipped right from the coffee cup & began typeing on her computer again, takeing sips from the cup every once & awhile.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:14 am

"Hi I'm Detective Xanaki Hugo,Xane for short,and I've come here to tell you there has been another murder,one close to the subway station on 23rd and I was sent to look for you to help me solve it...Now I say it was Kira or some random deathnote user again but that isn't the case in this situation....this time it was a triple homicide..."He said as he sat down and looked at her in the most serious face ever seen.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:23 am

Hana looked up to him confused again & said, 'What?' in chinise again, knowing what he said, but studyed him for a moment. She didn't care much for looks, but she knew that he could raise boy band group if he wanted. Looking back to the laptop she began typeing again, though, the laptop had no letters on the keys, & the screen could not be seen from where he was. The odd thing was, she never used the DeathNote yet. She told Tomix that she was just waiting for the perfect moment... But deep inside, she knew that she needed to protect ryuzaki by useing it.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:31 am

*Sighs*"Damn chinese.."Speaking in chinese he said the same as before..."Hi I'm Detective Xanaki Hugo,Xane for short,and I've come here to tell you there has been another murder,one close to the subway station on 23rd and I was sent to look for you to help me chek it out...Now I say it was Kira or some random deathnote user again but that isn't the case in this situation....this time it was a triple homicide..."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:40 am

Hana froze slightly listening to him & did not continue to type, she was not sure if she should go with him or not. "Why? I'm just like every body else in this shop." she said in chinese again not bothering to look away from the monitor, but she did begin to type on the keyboard again; thinking about her deathnote & about Tomix.

{{Sorry it's so short, I have no other ideas on what to type. XP }}
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:09 am

Tomix chuckled when another man started talking to Hana.
"He's worried about a triple homicide? I killed about two dozen people the day I gave you the Note." He chuckled.

He sat back, listening to the chinese covesation between the two. This man was obviously a detective, but Tomix would never be stopped if he went on a rampage. Really, he was the perfect assasain.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:35 am

"Listen we both know your not like everyone else in this cafe',so don't give me any bullshit detective....Okay look let's put it like this come with me,or I'll take you by force."He said sitting his hands on the table.Clearly he really wanted her to come with him."Sorry but I have my orders."

(It's okay)
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 am

Hana continued to type on the kepbored & sighed softly trying to hold in her anger towards Tomix, if she was not in front of so many people, she would have hit him with her shoe. She jumped slightly hearing & feeling the man's hand pund on the table once, knowing that he mant buisness she nodded slightly, exiting out of the program she was on & closeing the laptop. She kept it between her arm & side & sighed softly knowing that this was not going to end very well.

She sighed gently takeing a small brish from her jacket pocket, knowing that if police were out there, at lest Takanaka could back her up, but he wouldn't do that if she looked like trash. Looking at the small brush she growled slightly before she began teaseing the tangles from her hair, standing next to the man & waiting for him to take her outside.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:58 am

Xane would stand to his feet he would be a foot and a half over the girl as he walked to the door and opened it to let her out and lead her to his car,a red lamborghini,and opened that door for her.

Driving till they reached a red light Xane would say "Detective...I know what you did...Can't say I blame you but I will tell you this L has been watching your every move.."He said pulling off to the right and down the road.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:53 am

Hana sighed softly as she brushed her hair, her long black hair covered her right eye as it naturally was intendeded to be, & the red slided down her back. She sat in the front seat of the car & continued to stare down at her lap- stareing, at least the police wern't there. Her eyes widend slightly when she heard what he said & she looked directly at him, amazed, "Excuse me?" she said in his language not paying any attention. 'What I did? What did I do? I did nothing! I never even used the DeathNote yet! It's Blank! If it's not, It's not my handwriteing that's for damn sure!" she thought angrly, though she continued to look at him amazed.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:40 am

They stop at another red light "I never said you used the deathnote Detective...I just said I know what you did..guilty conscience,what made you do it Hana?"He would ask pulling off to the next light.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 am

"Guilty.." she muttered weakly, sure she couldn't hide it, & she knew she couldn't, but she didn't understand, but how did he know? Her eyes darted to Tomix for a second before she looked back to the man & repeted again, "Excuse me?" she shook her head slightly & looked to the road watching to see if they were going anywhere near the Kiras Investigation Headquarters, but soon just stared out of the window, thinking. She wasn't going to say anything. She had gone through enough torture through her life, so she was prepared to say nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:03 am

Tomix chuckled when the man led Hana into her car. He managed to get inside the back seat of the car, stretching out. He still loved the fact that normal humans couldn't see him. He leaned forward until he was speaking in Hana's ear.

"Y'know...I could kill him right now..."
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:41 am

"I read you like a book detective..Only those who used the deathnote have had that same look in their eyes..How'd I know because..I've used the deathnote before..and I know the feeling,the feeling of taking out someone who hurt someone close to you...I don't blame you for using it,but please tell your friend to at least sit up in my back seat."He said as he stopped at another light and drives again,soon there would be a load if police cars and three medical trucks..Xane gets out the car and opens Hana's door "Shall we?"he said sticking his hand out to help her out.

They would walk down the stairs under the yellow type there laid two girls and a young boy ages from 10-19 "Who could do something like this?"Xane said looking down at the young boy and putting the sheet back over him.

The crime scene was horrific blood was on the floor reaching the steps, the bodies of each victim had cuts in the same places, the neck, wrist, and across the chest in an X motion showing that it was a deathnote kill.

Xane's fist would clinch as he walked off the scene back to his car.His cell phone would ring and he would answer "Hello.*pulls out cigarette and lights it.*Yeah it's another one the same as before X's in the same places..I know..Yeah she's with me..Okay got it."Xane would close his phone *Damn...He's so damn impatient,it takes time,can't he just wait..she has to trust me first.*takes another hit of the cigarette and throws it down,waiting for Hana to return,he leaned against the car with his eyes closed,thinking.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:09 am

Hana continued to look out of the window, knowi that she never used the deathnote, but that she had to use it sooner or later. She didn't turn her head when she heard Tomix she simply took out her Hairbrush & began brushing her hair, hitting his head rather rough as she did. She soon put up her brush as he began talking, amazed at what he knew. Whenever he mentioned that he used the deathnote before she turned slightly to Tomix before she turned back to the man, before long, the hairbrush in her right hand snapped under her hand's pressure. 'I KNOW I did not write in it.' she told herself over & over.

She watched afterwards as he got out of the car & soon silently took his hand & came out of the car, being careful not to catch her long hair in the car door as it closed. She followed him silently & naturally un-careing untill they reached the crime scene. Her eyes widened as she saw the teens. She couldn't speek. She heard him walk off, but didn't move, she stared at the sheet for a moment, stuck in time, remembering when she herself was a teenager. The abuse, the torture, the blood & poison, the pain & suffering she had to indure was all comeing back, but why couldn't she remember it then?

She was the one that killed her parents, that's why she was contained, that's why she was in a stray jacket, that's why she had to be saved by Takanaka, Thatt's Why she was like this, She fell to her knees & began biting her fingers, as if she were to bite off the finger itself, tears rolling down her cheeks, though she would not take her eyes off of the scene. "Darkness Flower..." She muttered under her breath, translateing her real name in english finally relizeing it. She began rocking silently but continued to bite her fingers & stareing at the scene, not able to look away.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:35 am

Xane would look down at his cell phone eleven minutes had passed since he left the scene and ended his call,he was getting worried,Hana had been down there to long....A random officer would come up to him and tell him what was happening to Hana so Xane rushed back into the station stopping right in front of her standing for a few seconds.

Kneeling he said"Look Detective..I know this isn't the easiest scene to look at right now but you have to be strong so that the others don't crash here... Look to them we are the only ones who can help them stay strong and when even one of us breaks down, they lose hope,thinking they could be next and we don't won't them to think that now do we?"He said putting his hand on her shoulder trying to confort he in any possible way he could.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Tomix followed Hana down into the subway, and watched her break down in front of the bodies. Tomix did not know what she was tearing up about, but he knew it was somthing horrifying.

However, Shinigami didn't have as much feeling as Human, and Tomix didn't fully want to know what Hana was so he just leaned against the wall, no expression on his face. His cracked face was calm, his dark green eye unblinking. However, under the black fabric, his ruby eye swivled in it's socket.

"Wonder who did this...Maybe there's more then one Kira around here...heheheheh"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:18 am

Mello watched as a very attractive man entered the shop, heading to the woman he was keeping an eye on. "Detective Hana?" The man asked. So she's a detective? Intresting.
"Shénme??" He heard Hana reply in chinese. The accent was heavy enough that he assumed it must be her native language. The man explained who he was, Hana replying with another "Shénme??" Though this time he was positive she understood the other detective. She didn't have that confused look that most people get when they didn't know what you were saying. What, has this become a hang out for detectives all of the sudden? He thought in amusement.

"Āiyā, zhōngguó." The man muttered, "Nǐ hǎo, wǒ shì duǎn zhēntàn Hugo Xanaki, Xane, érqiě wǒ dào zhèlǐ lái gàosu nǐ chūxiàn le lìng yī zōng móushā àn, yī kàojìn dìtiě zhàn hé 23 rì wǒ bèi sòng dào nǐ bāng wǒ kàn kàn jiǎnchá chūlái...Xiànzài, wǒ shuō zhè shì jī lā huò mǒu xiē suíjī deathnote yònghù zàicì dàn zhè bùshì zài zhè zhǒng qíngkuàng xià ànjiàn...Zhè yīcì shì yīgè sānchóng xiōngshā àn..." Mello was somewhat impressed that the man spoke Chinese so well. He could understand Chinese perfectly, but all the accents on the words...and the strange noises they made...it wasn't exactly the easiest language for him to speak, especially with his first language being German.
" Wèishéme? Wǒ zhǐshì xiǎng zài zhè jiā shāngdiàn měi shēntǐ qítā." Hana replied. Mello smirked at this. It amused him that the woman had a Japanese name, yet spoke fluant Chinese. Maybe she's both? He thought. He then thought about how random his mind could be.
Mello's phone vibrated in his pocket, and he answered it without looking at the name, he knew who it was. "You're late." Mello accused. "No hello? Sorry, I got held up here, it's going to take me at least an hour to get there." The voice on the other line said. Mello watched as the woman packed up her laptop, heading out with the new detective. "Don't bother coming, I'm just going to go home, there's no reason for me to be here anymore. You can meet me there if you want." Mello offered. "So the chick you were watching is gone?" He asked. "Yeah, she's heading off with some new guy. My jobs done, I was just supposed to keep an eye on her here, now she's someone elses problem."

((Kay guys, I'm done with this thread since you are on an investigation type thing now XD Have fun!!! I hope you enjoyed the Chinese translation, My main language in college is Chinese, I've been studying it for years, I even have a special program on my computer so I can add the accents XP))
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:14 am

Hana continued to look at the sheet as she bit on her fingers as if she was trying to bite them off. It was as if she saw her parents there on the ground, because every time she would close her eyes, there it was, the image of her father killed by poisioned wine & slowly tortured to death, & stabbed her mother to death, being covered in her blood, she couldn't help but feel responceable for these deaths.

After about 13 mins of her sitting there she heard someone talking to her. She didn't bothing looking up, but she did stop rocking & listened to him talk, reconizeing it as the man who found her, & for some reason knows everying about her. She gasped slightly feeling him place his hand on her shoulder. For some reason thinking of it as her father touching her, she brought her crooked knife from the side of her blue jeans & swung it at him, only at an fail to cut his clothing slightly & soon the expression on her face dulled when she saw him, she dropped the knife & ran past him, not a drop of an expression on her face, but tears rolling down her cheeks.

She ran past his car, not minding much about it, she knew how far she was going to go, but how far wasn't far enough. As she ran into a sidewalk full of people she reached in her bluejeans pocket she took out a pure black cloak she just got & ditched the green hoodie, soon slipping on the cloak & fighting her way into an dark ally through many people out on the sidewalk. She blended in perfectly, if that didn't work, she could allways climb. But right now, she just did not want to be seen. She sat between two plastic garbage cans, she got used to the smell when she was a kid, so the smell did not consrne her abit. but she easly pulled them angled in front of her to where only a single eye of hers was showing, watching for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Xane Hugo

Xane Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Xane thought he had gotten to her and that he had calmed her nerves,but that wasn't the case,she would pull out the blade and Xane would take a step back causing her to only cut his shirt."Hana wait"he said as she ran passed crying."Damn." he ran after her,seeing her vanish into the crowd of people.

Seeing a person in a black cloak move though the people quickly,Xane knew it could only be one person "Hana" he would follow the cloaked person until she sat between two trash cans.Xane would begin walking toward her."Detective Hana,are you okay?"He would walk up to her putting one of his hands in his back pocket.

"Look I know this isn't an easy job,but please calm down..*Kneels down in front of her again*Look,I know how you feel and I know you're parents were killed and the killer was never caught..*clinces his fist*The man who killed my parents and raped my sister was never caught as well,but there is one thing I can't forget...the eyes of the devil that took my life away from me,that image is burned into my head,my dreams and nightmares...They were cold and dark,without a care in the world in what he just did..."A single tear would fall down his right cheeck as he stood to his feet,towering over,he would reach his hand out to help her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:22 am

Kurai watched him carefully, studying him, as he spoke she watched the tear drop from his face & quickly turned her head away, not wanting to listen anymore. As she heard him get up she turned towards him slightly, but looked away. Before another second passed, she jumped up & pushed one trashcan away from her body, soon only to jump on another, & to use that as a vualt to jump on a nearby fence.

She began climbing it, ignoreing the tears she felt streaming down her face, & soon was crfawling over the barb wire of the fence, cutting the cloak & her arms & soon jumped over it, running off. What he said didn't help at all. She broke through another croud of people, pulling down her hood & lifting the cloak to show her blue jeans & look like a Tshirt but not show the hidden weapons she had.

She stopped running after a moment & began walking, thinking to herself. "What should I do Tomix?" she muttered softly wipeing a tear from her eye & smearing eyeliner as she did, well, she never did like wearing makeup..
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:37 am

Tomix had followed Hana silently, letting her have quiet. He sat down above her, watching as the other detective spoke to her. When Hana ran away again, Tomix jumped in front of the male detective.
"I highly suggest you leave Hana..Unless..." He brandished his Death Note.

Continuing to follow Hana, Tomix simply walk through the fence. She asked him what to do:
"I don't know. It's been a long time...I'm not even sure if I was human origianlly. I'm 7003 years old....I'm sorry, I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:53 am

Hana laughed gently listening to him & said, "I understand fully, I wouldn't remember either if I was that old either.." she joked before she sighed gently allowing another tear roll down her cheek. She just began to feel the pain from the cuts on her arms from the barb wire, but ignored it. She was wondering where she would go for the night.. She looked up & off to the distance to a normal sized hotel & sighed gently knowing that it would have to do for now. looking back down to the ground, she began walking towards it, knowing that the other detective would find her sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}   The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Internet Cafe'{Open for anyone to join}
Page 1 of 1