The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMisa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_voting_barMisa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMisa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_voting_barMisa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Misa's "model" behavior

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:22 am

With an look of despair on his face, L allowed himself to be dragged from the room, brownieless. The blonde could clearly be heard by a deaf person as she shrieked down the phone.
Shaking his head frantically as Light pushed the phone into his hand, he mentally braced himself against the sudden squeaking that ran down his ear on the other end.
"Misa, I know I said Light-Kun would see you today but unfortunately we had a minor break in the case and thus he is working overtime. I understand how little you are allowed to see him but this is very important. I hope you understand." He added in what he considered to be a sincere tone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:32 am

"But Ryuzaki-kun promised!" Misa wailed into the phone, unaware of her volume-or the annoyed neighbors to her flat. "Misa hasn't seen her Light-kun in a week! Misa needs to see Light-kun! Ryuzaki is being mean to Misa! Misa has been good, why is Ryuzaki so mean!" Collapsing in a heap on her bed room floor Misa started sniffling. "Why can't Misa see her Light-kun? Misa can't live without Light-kun."
"..."
Staring at her phone Misa started wailing again. "Ryuzaki hung up on Misa! Misa will never get to see her Light!" Misa cried for some unknown time, but then a knock on the door distracted the blond for a moment. "Huh? Misa wonders who that could be?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:23 am

"Wow Ryuzaki, that was elegantly handled." Light smirked, taking the phone back from the other man. "Light, what's going on?" Sayu called from the doorway. "It's nothing, we're coming back in."
"So when did you need to go back to headquarters?"He asked in a whisper, heading back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:32 pm

"Thank you Light-Kun." Shuffling back into the spacious room behind Light. "We will have to return in the next few hours. Though I have instructed Aizawa to contact me if anything happens. I regret to inform you that there is a 99.9% chance that Misa will drop by the building tomorrow. Please be prepared for that."
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:26 am

Misa sat crying on her bed. Her landlord has come about noise complaints. It wasn't fair. They just didn't understand. They weren't in love like she was. They were not being forcefully held from their only love like she was. Fixing her makeup she pulled out her phone. "Matsu? Could you help me?"
"Ummm."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:02 pm

"I figured as much. I would be amazed if I went more then two days without Misa hunting me down." Light sighed, sipping his tea.
"Bye Mom, Sayu, I'll see you guys soon. I'm sorry it's been so long." He said, giving each a hug in turn. "We miss you honey, you really do need to stop by more often." Mrs. Yagami said, crossing her arms across her stomach, almost as if she was hugging herself. "School's a lot harder without you here to help Light." Sayu teased, returning her brothers hug, "But mom's right, you really do need to visit more often. You too Ryuzaki." Sayu said, bowing to the detective.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:07 am

"Thank you for accepting me into your home Mrs Yagami." He said, giving Sayu a light smile. Or much rather placing a smile on his face, though the action changed nothing of any emotion he felt within. "I will try, though with this campaign it leaves both myself and Light tied up. There's a lot of paper work to do with it." He replied apologetically. "Good night."
Following Light from the house, he stretched, his bones popping into place. "Happy now Light-Kun?"
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:41 am

Misa giggled happily. Matsu said he would help. Now what to wear the next day? "Hmmm. Misa knows! Misa will call her Light-kun!" Skipping across the room Misa picked up her cell. "Moshi moshi Light-kun!" She chirped. You could practically here the <3, heart symbol, in her voice. "What does Light-kun like Misa to wear? Misa wants to look good for her Light!"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:29 pm

"Yes. Mom was driving me almost as nuts as Misa does with her phone calls. Now at least, I should get a week of peace from her. Thanks for being nice to Sayu, by the way. I feel strange not being there with her, I did so much of her homework..." He stopped mid-sentence as his phone went off. Misa. Again. "Hello?" He answered cautiously, almost afraid that the woman would appear. "Moshi moshi Light-kun!" She said in her overly excited voice. Light cringed. "Hey Misa." He answered solemly. "What does Light-kun like Misa to wear? Misa wants to look good for her Light!" Light narrowed his eyes, "What are you talking about Misa?" He asked, voice full of confusion. Then it dawned on him. "Misa, anything you wear is fine. You would be the expert on this topic, not I." He sighed. How the hell was he supposed to know what Misa should wear? He tried not to look at the woman when they were together, which of course was what she was refering to.
Misa's intelegance level was not even close to being on par with his...or even Sayu's. If there was one thing that annoyed him even more then being chained to L, it was stupid people. That woman caused him to much grief in the past because of her slip ups, and if it wasn't for the fact that she could still be useful to him, her name would of gone in the Death Note long ago. It wasn't Rem's threats that kept him from doing it, it was Misa's eyes. He was going to be God of this world, he couldn't afford for his life to be cut in half, he was destined to rule for a long time, so he needed minions who could do the dirty work. As annoying as Misa was, she was the perfect pawn in his game. Willing to sacrafice herself for his dream.
"Misa, I have to go. Ryuzaki and I have a lot of work to do. Oh and if you talk to Matsuda, tell him I need to speak to him, alone." He added, hanging up the phone.
"Stupid Matsuda, you know he's the one that gave in and agreed to help her come to headquarters. He always gives into her." Light sighed.
"Anyways, Thank you for being nice to them. It's been a while since I had seen them..."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:11 am

L resisted the urge to roll his eyes as the familiar shriek ran down the phones receiver. Instead choosing a few choice words about Misa's stupidity in English, he dragged Light into the car they had waiting.
Watching the auburn haired man flip his phone shut, L raised an eyebrow instead.
"I don't mind being nice to your family. They're a damn sight more tolerable than Amane, so no need to thank me Light-Kun. I am merely doing my job."
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Misa pouted. Light had hung up on her! He needed to be a nicer boyfriend. Sighing she turned to her hostage...er...friend. "Matsu, Light-kun told Misa to tell Matsu that Light-kun wants to talk to him."
"Eh?" The detective was confused. He hadn't done anything...Had he? "Um, Ok Misa. I'll go outside and call him. And that shirt looks good on you." Misa squealed happily. Now she needed to find a bottom that would match the top she was wearing.

Matsuda dialed Light's number and waited for him to answer. "You wanted to speak with me Light-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Light's phone rang shortly after he got in the car with L. "It's Matsuda. Hello?" Light said, flipping open his phone. "You wanted to speak with me Light-kun?" Came a nervous voice from the other line. "Yes I did. Matsuda, I don't know what Misa has planned, but you really need to stop giving into her. I understand you're her manager now, but you're a detective first, and your unwillingness to say no to her is hindering the Kira investigation. Having Misa barge into headquarters disrupts everyone, not just me. It puts Ryuzaki in a bad mood, and I'm stuck dealing with him. It also annoys everyone else. This investigation is a matter of life and death Matsuda, every day it takes us to find Kira, people die. Do you understand? I'm glad that you're so close with Misa, she needs someone since I'm not able to be there for her as much as she needs, but you really need to stand up to her, okay? I'll talk to you later, thank you for calling so promptly." Light finished, flipping his phone shut.
"I have to be honest Ryuzaki, I'll be relieved to get back to work. I shouldn't be under so much stress at my age, and the majority of my stress comes from those two." Light said, rubbing the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:58 pm

"You make me sound like an apathetic child Light-Kun." He replied, sulking quietly to himself. Though you should refrain from calling this 'stress' think if it as a mind workout." No sympathy filling him, after all if he was going to be spoken about like a child then he would act like one. He tugging the chain lightly, pulling Light's hand away from his face. Ignoring the glare he received, he leant back in the seat of the car a resilient pout on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Phoenix

Lone_Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:26 am

Misa was upset. Matsuda was supposed to take her to the HQ today to see Light, but he didn't show up. Pouting Misa made her way to the building where her true love waited. Eagerly she entered the lobby, only to be stopped by the locked door...with a fingerprint scanner... Misa looked at the security camera in the corner of the room. Waving enthusiastically all the while wailing "Liiiggghht-kuuunn! Let Misa-Misa iiin!!!" Pouting when there was no reply, she started banging on the door. "Light-kun!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama

Vi-sama

Character Sheet
Type/Species:

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:44 am

Light was going through the most recent list of Kira victims, trying to find corolations between crimes, regions, times of death, and causes of death, when a high pitched whine came screaching over the security moniter. "Misa..." Light growled, holding his forehead. "Doesn't she work anymore? Ryuzaki, is there a way we can turn the volume off on that? I really don't have time for this right now. She should of called before she came, I know she has Matsuda's phone number, and I know Matsuda brings his phone in even though it's against the rules. He has ever since he figured out you carry one." He sighed, "And if for some reason Matsuda did follow the rules and she couldn't get a hold of him, she should still know that I am working. I thought we explained this to her." Light complained, voice getting more heated. "I just don't have time to deal with her schoolgirl crush with a murder investigation on the line. This is a matter of life and death."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:15 am

"Light-Kun should know how to turn the volume down." He replied simply, turning a small dial on the monitor in front of him. Misa's wails now only bothering poor pedestrians that wandered past outside. "I've often wondered what it's like to pretend to not be 'home' It is most amusing, particularly at the present." He smirked, stuffing a marshmallow in his mouth. "It would not be life and death if you stopped killing Light-Kun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misa's "model" behavior   Misa's "model" behavior - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misa's "model" behavior
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The DeathNote's Story... :: RP Area :: Asia :: Japan :: The Park-
Jump to: