The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Welcome to The DeathNote's Story! The DeathNote's Story is an RPG forum where you can be your favorite character from the manga(DeathNote), or make your own! Take A look around, feel free to advertise your RP forum here, or join us! We are guest friendly~
~~Amane Misa Character needed~~
The DeathNote's Story...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DeathNote's Story...

You found a deathnote! What do you do? Live it on, it's yours now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm by KHSOULNOTE

» Grand Re-Opening!!! :D
Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm by KH

» Genral Chat
Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am by Beyond Birthday

» Ban the person above you
Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am by Beyond Birthday

» A new Kira? (Open)
Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 am by Beyond Birthday

» Twisted Lies. (By invite only)
Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» I'm back!:D
Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 am by KH

» Welcome to RPG Haven
Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:04 pm by Guest

» Infernal Nirvana
Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am by Kai!

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 90 on Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Top posters
Ambyrawrawr (425)
Cannon characters I_vote_lcapCannon characters I_voting_barCannon characters I_vote_rcap 
Vi-sama (325)
Cannon characters I_vote_lcapCannon characters I_voting_barCannon characters I_vote_rcap 
KH (208)
Tomix (53)
Xane Hugo (29)
Lone_Phoenix (16)
hollis (10)
Yagami Light (8)
Uvaras (3)
Beyond Birthday (3)
Affiliates

Cannon characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Cannon characters Empty
PostSubject: Cannon characters   Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:43 am

Kay these are the ones I would love to have. (Put in priority order, but I would love to have all three of them <3)

Name: L 'Ryuzaki' Lawliet
Name Symbols: L
Sex: Male
Apperance: Messy ebony hair frames a pale face. He is unusually skinny with completely black eyes. He sports bags underneath his eyes, a trait that insomnia has bestowed upon him. He usually wear a long sleeved white shirt and baggy blue jeans. He is rarely seen with shoes. L also has terrible posture and prefers to sit on his feet with his hands grasping his knees in order to 'Keep his deductive reasoning up.'
Picture:
Cannon characters 33082810

(Urgh I had to go through a lot of death note to find that Wink )
--
Personality: Cool and calm demeanor. He is socially awkward and hardly ever gets out. He is never embarrassed and is often witty, but fails to see humor. L is an amazingly smart being, but 'is very stupid for a smart person.' He seems to have traits that people associate with autisim as he does not like being touched and takes things rather literally. He sees the world as a puzzle and rarely expresses emotion.
History: Unknown (I would write a little something but ALS' history is hard to write about seeing as it is none existent, all I can say is that he's an orphan taken in by Quilish Wammy)
Supports: He supports L
Dislikes: Kira
Knowledge: 10/10
Conceptualization Power: 10/10
Will to act: 10/10
Motivation: 9/10
Social Skills: 0/10

Name: Mello A.K.A Miheal Keehl
Name Symbols: M
Sex: Male
Apperance: Blonde shoulder length hair and bright blue eyes. Mello is rather tall and skinny, he is often caught wearing leather with a bar of chocolate on his person. A noticable burn runs down one half of his face, ending at his naval due to a factory explosion. He is also accustomed to a rosary draped around his neck.
Picture:
Cannon characters Mello10
--
Personality: Arrogant and rash. Mello will do things and not think twice about them. He has a knack for attracting trouble and attention and has practically no conscience.

History: Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia, who accept him as their major advisor because they have the shared goal of taking down Kira. Mello proves his ability to them by tracking down a rival mob boss that even Kira could not discover the identity of. Mello obtains one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by having the Mafia kidnap Sayu Yagami, then exchanging her for a Death Note. Mello is then successfully able to retrieve the Death Note by fooling the police into thinking it was being transported away from the exchange via helicopter, until revealing that it had actually been loaded onto a missile, which was too fast to be tracked once launched. Having successfully outwitted Kira, Mello's men retrieved the Death Note, and he began planning how to use it.

However, Light Yagami discovered the location of Mello's Mafia hideout by having Misa use her Shinigami eyes to discover the identity of one of Mello's Mafia accomplices, and then using the remaining Death Note to make him mail Light their location. The indirect result of this is that the Shinigami Sidoh, who was the original owner of the Death Note Mello now possessed, also found out Mello's location and was able to get there first. Sidoh briefly struck up a loose alliance of sorts with Mello, revealing to him (in exchange for some of Mello's chocolate) that the two extra rules that Light made Ryuk write in the Death Note to fool L -- particularly the one saying that "if the user does not kill once every 13 days, they will die" -- were fakes. Mello begins to theorize that whoever Kira was, he probably used that rule to fool the Japanese police into thinking he was innocent. However, Light then launches a SWAT team raid on the hideout, leaving Mello in a face to face confrontation with Light's father, in which Mello revealed that he had the entire building rigged with remote-controlled explosives, leading to a tense showdown. In order to escape, Mello was forced to detonate all of the bombs, after one of his Mafia accomplices fatally wounded Light's father. Mello managed to survive the explosion and evade the police, but Mello was left badly scarred along the entire left side of his face above his mouth (the gas mask he was wearing at the time protected the rest). Worse, while Mello was still alive, the failure of his Mafia scheme left his real name in Light's hands.

Mello forces an entry into the SPK at gunpoint, to retrieve the one existing photograph of himself from Near. Each wryly promises the other that the race is on to see who finds Kira first. Mello leaves Near, but not before passing on the information to him from Sidoh about the two fake Death Note rules, which drastically sharpens Near's suspicions on Light Yagami. Mello then enlists the help of his friend Matt (the third best student at Wammy's House, behind Near and Mello) to spy on Misa.

After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, by having Matt attack Takada's motorcade with a gas grenade. Mello then drives up on a motorcycle, while wearing a helmet, and offers to take Takada to safety. In the confusion, Takada agrees, not realizing it is Mello until it is too late to get off. After a chase, Mello is able to evade Takada's guards on his motorcycle, and lock her in a shipping truck. While driving her to a different location, Mello sees on his portable television that Matt was cornered by Takada's guards and killed in a hail of gunfire; Mello feels deeply guilty and remorseful that Matt died, as Mello's plan was for Matt to escape to safety. Mello forces her to strip to get rid of any tracking devices, however, he allows Takada to cover herself with a blanket, which proves to be his undoing as she had a piece of the Death Note hidden in her bra. Takada uses the hidden piece of Death Note paper to kill Mello. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, not realizing that Light already killed Takada (to destroy all the evidence by setting herself and the truck on fire) using a different piece of Death Note paper he had with him. This alerted Near's agents to the location of where Mikami had hidden the real Death Note in his possession, directly leading to Near's final defeat of Kira. In the end, Near tells Light that Mello realized they couldn't live up to their successor, L, alone. Therefore, he worked with Near up to his death and after.

Supports: L
Dislikes: Near and being outsmarted
Knowledge: 8/10
Conceptualization Power:7 /10
Will to act: 10/10
Motivation: 10/10
Social Skills: 8/10

Last edited by Ambyrawrawr on Tue May 04, 2010 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

Cannon characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon characters   Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:38 am

Approved; but you have to keep both Mello & L active; & as for the other character, copy & paste that part & place it in a, 'Custon Character cration' file, erace it from the current thread, & then we will be done here, but L & mello are approved. ^^
Have fun with those two unless you get the other one put in correctly.
(Not trying to be rude)
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Ambyrawrawr

Ambyrawrawr

Cannon characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon characters   Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:40 am

xD No rudeness taken, will do. I just B on here because he was mentioned in both the anime and manga. He also has a book written about him.

But I love you and will certinatly keep them alive <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.darknightmares.forumotion.com
KH
Admin
KH

Character Sheet
Type/Species: Detective
Dislikes: Kira, Mello, shoes, hair brushes, and other people.

Cannon characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon characters   Cannon characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:48 am

Ok then canon Characters for both L Ryuzaki & Mello have been taken.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Cannon characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon characters   Cannon characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannon characters
Page 1 of 1